Thread: MicroMag 2000 LE Gen5 Emag

MicroMag 2000 LE Gen5 Emag

2000 micro emag LE gen5 - I read that 15 or less of this body came out in total, and I'd surmise few of those were factory emag. All stock matching. Dust finish is a bit chalky throughout but it's in EX fantastic shape.

Not sure I'm selling but if I did what y'all reckon I'm looking at?
    And anyone want to push me strongly one way or another on anodizing? on one hand, survivor... on the other, could be so shiny...

Name:  micro2.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  61.2 KB

I can't remember who gave the info offhand but it was straight from PTP's Forest Hatcher. Only 10-15 of those - Micromag 2000 Limited Edition (gen5 v3).

I just saw someone post an Ultra Nickel one on Facebook and that's the only one I've ever seen that not Satin Black. Mine is Satin Black but will be re-ano'd eventually. I always liked the Satin/Wild Iguana so I'll do a Satin Tiger - just replacing green with orange.

If you re-ano, I think you should stay with a solid color or a scheme inspired by PTP's PK Selective patterns. No fades or SP/Eclipse splashes or such. That way it'd seem like it could've come that way from the factory and not just some random, obvious, custom job.

Value though...I'd start a Satin Black Micro 2k body off at 250. Buuut, being the super rare STO-threaded LE body...add another 250? Add 300 for the rare eMag Micro 2000 valve. Add 300 for the proper PTP eMag frame - finger-grooved, necessary shim plate, cosmetic wedge and grooved battery pack cover.

So the $1k range seems plausible to me but will anyone else see the value as it is? Especially without a stellar PK Selective ano pattern.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag