Thread: Zondo’s Stable

Zondo’s Stable

Automags:

1. E-90. Scenario Dreams Board inside.

2. Eclipse Banzai Splash ULE Minimag

3. SFL

I’ve had more than a few other mags go through my hands over the years, but these are the ones I’ve held on to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

Autocockers

I heard it said a long time ago that it didn’t matter which one you start out with, mag or cocker, you always end up owning both.

1. Kryptonite. This one started as a small run of a few that Arc did when Ryan was first starting out as an anodizer. Originally an Eclipse style splash (ice), but it needed some revision. I had him do a Nitro fade to bring out the cuts in the body.

3. Inception Predator. No explanation needed.

3. Twister F5, vertical tequila fade.

4. Salvage FLE. A project started by someone who milled some aesthetic cuts in the FLE and a CCM 86 frame as welll as mid-blocking it. Doesn’t look great, but will be a fantastic shooter! Also, this was 1/25 WGP bodies that were milled into a full bodied FLE. Also has a pump kit.

Kryptonite Axe

Bought from Top Gun Paintball (RIP) before a Tunaball event. This is hydrodipped.

Dibs on the Predator

HEY! That Tunablade looks like it needs a bearing! I have one here for you Rob!
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Nice looking stable. Lot of high priced ponies you got there. Kinda want to see that FLE in person.

You need a pumpmag & maybe something you can get dirty. Not to shabby, not shabby at all

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Dibs on the Predator
    If you want, I can send it to you for TB. It'll be sitting in my garage otherwise... but you do have to send it back!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    HEY! That Tunablade looks like it needs a bearing! I have one here for you Rob!
    I'll absolutely take one if you got it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Nice looking stable. Lot of high priced ponies you got there. Kinda want to see that FLE in person.

You need a pumpmag & maybe something you can get dirty. Not to shabby, not shabby at all
    I've been playing a lot with the SFL in the warpless config. I really like that setup. I've got to pick up an ID ASA then get it anodized red with a couple other small pieces (Dye UL tip, warp breach) and this will pretty much be complete!

I don't have a pump mag. I used to, but sold it. It was a complete fire splash kit as well :/ I think I'll post up the guns of the past.

In the meantime, I have a Sterling that serves as my pump option. That is a tank. I haven't touched anything on it and it shoots lasers.

The one thing i've always loved about cockers is the blank pallet a person can sculpt a true art piece through milling and anno. No other marker platform provides such a variety of possibilities.

The cockers, their colors are amazing.

Just so casually dropping an SFL and E90 'Mag with reverseX valve... there are some thoroughbreds in your stable!
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag