Thread: AGD Jerseys

AGD Jerseys

AirgunDesigns.com partnering with Paul Bollenbach of Social Paintball and using the artwork of Dickie Gales has created a line of Jerseys representing Airgun Designs. The line includes both OG logo's and the newer 2020 Logo as well as some modern art with the lion head and hex patterns associated with Automags.org. Also included is the legendary Tigerstripe pattern. Favorite of myself, Sandman, and Team Swarm and worn during the International Masters championship in 1990 when Automags began their reign. I hope everyone enjoys the options. Names and Numbers will be able to be added or left off. The Jerseys are currently being updated to Social Paintballs website and I will follow up with links here and and at airgundesigns.com. Thanks for being an AGD Fan! Almost forget their is a Tech shirt also with all the logo's on it.

For full images visit AGD on facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/airgundesignsusa/
    Name:  Jersey_Lineup.jpg
Views: 1364
Size:  380.2 KB
    Last edited by Sandman; 04-27-2022 at 02:04 PM.
    AGD is in the house!
    Custom gun builds. All the parts. New Website. Factory Service available!
    www.airgundesigns.com

Name:  AGD 1.jpg
Views: 1314
Size:  92.5 KB

Name:  AGD 3.jpg
Views: 1291
Size:  118.1 KB

Name:  AGD 4.jpg
Views: 1326
Size:  88.4 KB

Name:  AGD 5.jpg
Views: 1305
Size:  116.6 KB

Name:  AGD 2.jpg
Views: 1255
Size:  39.9 KB

Thank you luke!

da nada

That tiger stripe spits the hot fire
    68 Automag Classic, ReTro valve, Lvl. 10, 16" Dye Boomstick, AGD chrome Intelliframe, Shocktech black cradle, Air America Armegeddon 114/4500, Smartparts gadget grip

A.N.S. GX-3 Autococker,Eclipse swing frame, Air America Messiah Reg.

AO Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1521330

ya i agree the tiger stripe with the old school logo is on point. I think if the social logos were more tan it would be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    ya i agree the tiger stripe with the old school logo is on point. I think if the social logos were more tan it would be even better.
    As soon as I saw the tiger stripe I actually felt my paycheck get lighter
    Last edited by pimped mag 01; 04-29-2022 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    yeah , the yellow on the arms screams , here I am

Ha-ha, my thoughts too! Will definitely pick one up. Love the old AGD lions on Tiger Stripe but that yellow Social branding really stands out against the camo. I'm sure they could subdue that hue though.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Id pick up a Tiger Stripe one as well.

Great news indeed. At first I assumed that it was yet another necro-thread, but I figured I might as well click and assure that I was mildly annoyed. But lo and behold - I will have to buy even more AGD-stuff. Rejoice!

That tiger stripe jersey with the classic logo is a piece of art.

Edit: I wouldn't mind the social text to be a tad smaller, and not quite as alarmingly yellow.

is there a short sleeve option on these, like most i like the tiger and the honeycomb. And i agree the social text should be dark/mellow color or maybe ghost lettering.

Tigerstripe with the OG logo...

The old school logo jerseys are my favorites.
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

The more i look at these the Social logo takes away from their designs, from my count its on the shirts 7 times, dont think you need to have it on there that many times. Is there a way to confirm that the logo will be on the finish product.

They have some great designs shirts on their websites. some of them dont have any logo at all, other have the small "S" logo or Social on the cuff or back in small text. i would go without any logo. If people want to know where they can get one, they will ask and ppl will be able to talk up the shirt quality and such.

Indeed. No disrespect to Social, but I would buy this jersey for the old school AGD swagger. So if I had the option of having no Social logos at all, I would prefer that in a heartbeat. I would gladly pay more money for one of those jerseys. Put your name on the tag in the neck, or down by the hip, or wherever you have your tag with size info and whatnot.

Social Paintball does not reply to email i guess. Sent them an email last week with questions and nothing.

Short sleeves available ?

Tigerstripe with old school AGD logo.

I had emailed them with that exact question and if there is an option of not having all the social logos on there. Did not get a reply at all.

Quote Originally Posted by C_losjoker View Post
    I had emailed them with that exact question and if there is an option of not having all the social logos on there. Did not get a reply at all.
    Pretty sure Social is where they are getting them from....

Super cool to see these. I could barely afford to play as a kid so this kind of extra gear was definitely out of the question. Great to be able to get my hands on some of it now. (When they release, of course).

Ok so I got a response from Social paintball. They stated that they are not ones that designed the shirts so they do not have any control on the designs or what is on them. So whomever did the design, can likely could change it so the Social logos are not there.

Lol ,,,,,, undr

These are damn sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have (2) of the green hex coming! One for me and one for my daughter! And for giggles I got a blue hex short sleeve… now we just wait and wait and wait