Thread: Deadlywind released the hAIR Trigger forthe Emek

Deadlywind released the hAIR Trigger forthe Emek

So for anyone that hadn't noticed, DW finally released it.... Eor the Emek! At least someone's finally got to use it. I think Super stanchy Customs do a double trigger conversion for the Emek too. Ahh... What might have been..... It's good they've managed to get it out without any legal hassle though.

https://www.deadlywind.com/hair-45-trigger-valve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QPwRxFZerc

Quote Originally Posted by longi View Post
    So for anyone that hadn't noticed, DW finally released it.... Eor the Emek! At least someone's finally got to use it. I think Super stanchy Customs do a double trigger conversion for the Emek too. Ahh... What might have been..... It's good they've managed to get it out without any legal hassle though.

https://www.deadlywind.com/hair-45-trigger-valve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QPwRxFZerc
    Yeah that has been out for a bit.. not super impressive with the single trigger but a noticeable difference from the stock valves.

With that said... when do we start harassing Colin for the mag one

Yeah both of these have been out for a while. Buddy of mine has them both

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Right now me thinks! My Dallara body is lonely without one!

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Yeah that has been out for a bit.. not super impressive with the single trigger but a noticeable difference from the stock valves.
    Yeah I agree. Works nice with my double trigger emek though.
    The emf version fits the box rotor nicely

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I can walk the single trigger on the MG100 , Inception trigger and hAir valve (I hadnt yet installed those in the below video).

The warp left magazine mod is fun to play with

Yeah, like 20 years after creating the Automag hAir trigger prototype on that sweet blue Dallara build. I guess infringements on broad-scope patents are finally no longer a concern?
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Stick View Post
    Yeah, like 20 years after creating the Automag hAir trigger prototype on that sweet blue Dallara build. I guess infringements on broad-scope patents are finally no longer a concern?
    Well patents are only good for 15 years so....

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Here's to hoping DW may finally release it for the mag. I'm not really holding any hope out though. Suppose I could always email them.....

I couldn't resist, I've emailed them!

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    I can walk the single trigger on the MG100 , Inception trigger and hAir valve (I hadnt yet installed those in the below video).

The warp left magazine mod is fun to play with

my frames are mine, i designed them from ground up. no native files used.

Quote Originally Posted by longi View Post
    Here's to hoping DW may finally release it for the mag. I'm not really holding any hope out though. Suppose I could always email them.....
    im pretty sure they have publicly said multiple time they wont. there isnt any money in it.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    im pretty sure they have publicly said multiple time they wont. there isnt any money in it.
    I remember them saying that. I actually said something as much in the email I sent them! If the hAIR 45 takes off for the Gmek they might change their minds. But yeah your right, the Automag is a real niche thing now and the profit for them would be low. I'm almost tempted to purhcase a new Emek just for the hAIR 45!

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    my frames are mine, i designed them from ground up. no native files used.
    Awesome, you don't need a double trigger on mag fed, especially if you are doing first strike

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Awesome, you don't need a double trigger on mag fed, especially if you are doing first strike
    i know . just decided to do it since i was there already. ill have a single trig version complete soon also.