Thread: Ohio

Ohio

how many of you fools live in ohio.
    looks like im headed out that way.

I'm close enough in Pittsburgh that I can smell it...
    Columbus/OSU is a nice sprawling city, there's Camp Perry plus an amazing long range gun club in Alliance, Hocking Hills is a driver's paradise - as are the Mid-Ohio & Nelson Ledges tracks, and no vehicle inspections required so you'll see rusted out jalopies held together with just foil tape.

What part of the state - SW Cincy/Dayton, NW Toldeo, NE Cleveland/Akron, SE nowhere or central Columbus?
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Stick View Post
    I'm close enough in Pittsburgh that I can smell it...
    Columbus/OSU is a nice sprawling city, there's Camp Perry plus an amazing long range gun club in Alliance, Hocking Hills is a driver's paradise - as are the Mid-Ohio & Nelson Ledges tracks, and no vehicle inspections required so you'll see rusted out jalopies held together with just foil tape.

What part of the state - SW Cincy/Dayton, NW Toldeo, NE Cleveland/Akron, SE nowhere or central Columbus?
    we are this l l close to accepting the job offer.

sweet so it might be worth bringing the 2007 town and country with 235k on it out with me?

Just west of Cleveland and East of Cedar Point/Sandusky

This guy

Accepted the offer.
    so we are heading out to ohio. looks like end up june/july area.