Thread: BW Twistlock Automag Barrel Detents

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

BW Twistlock Automag Barrel Detents

Well since it is #magmonday...... Why don't we release some BW Twistlock detents into the wild.

These are still being tested by beta users. I have several users with multiple cases on a single detent using 0.680" paint with forcefed loaders. Still waiting on a shot count till failure, but that could be some time off. Hoping to get these in the hands of guys that plan to use them and provide feedback.

$15 out the door for a pack of 4 via paypal goods and services. Only 17 sets currently available.
    Pm for paypal email.

Be sure to give me a like and check out the youtube channel.

Current Review/ Beta test:
    https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forum/p...ing#post288866​

Ha, for years I have been wanting someone to retrofit or make new a tippmann style detent for other things.

Granted, I don't use this locks but the benefit I see is that the old plastic AGD detents are great, never seen on break but with paint shrinking having a finger there to give more with be a benefit.

Good luck with these. Anyone with a twist lock barrel(s) should pick up a set of these, regardless.

Thanks man, it seems like testing is going well. Have several people with 2+ cases on theirs using a mix of level 10 and level 7 bolts. Would love for someone to give me a shot count until failure, but no idea how long that may take, but i guess we will see.

Jake if you want to send me a few for testing I'll do a mechanical test on them. I can give you a fairly accurate shot count using the machine RPM's to calculate from. It would be a easy test and we can repeat the process to verify the numbers across a few parts.

T-Rex and LPR Testing
    https://lukescustoms.com/uploads/3/5...test_1_111.mp4

Or you can make you a similar paddle and do them yourself. This is how I made it, this one has roller bearings.

Name:  IMG_5737.JPG
Views: 443
Size:  115.4 KB

Name:  IMG_5740.JPG
Views: 481
Size:  73.9 KB

ah interesting. Once i get the next batch together i will drop some in the mail to you. probably easier and faster than me trying to make one of those. That is cool though for sure. I like it.

Sounds good, should be an easy setup and test to run. How far does the detent sit into the barrel? I'll want the paddle to hit the detent in the same spot as a paintball would.