Thread: Grin and Grind Designs Automag 3d Printed Pump Kit

Grin and Grind Designs Automag 3d Printed Pump Kit

Just wanted to cross post this from Facebook, a buddy local to me is 3d printing Automag pump kits if you're interested the link to his Facebook post is below.

Grin And Grind Designs 3D Printed Automag Pump Kit Facebook Post

Hey hey, hope everyone is having a great one! I bring to you another 3d printed design of mine (aka Grin and Grind Designs) to thoroughly own your opponent with your Mag pump stylie! I've been workin on this for quite awhile and locals and I have really put em through the ringer.
    This is a dual rod setup (yup folks, no more binding or rubbing) with dual springs that are entirely enclosed inside the handle with easy ability to swap for different tensions to dial in your liking. No exposed bolt heads/closed face handle. Mounting bracket can be both mounted with or without VASA/foregrip. Mounting bracket is "winged" as default but RT flat style is available upon request. Included with pump kit is the cocking rod as well. Black is the standard color but tons of other options available, a few shown in the photos. I cannot stress enough how nice and super smooth the pump stroke is. Thank you so much for takin a look (I know that was a long one...) and feel free to PM with any questions or interest you have!
    .... (I will ship out of country upon request)
    For pricing, orders of any questions please refer to his Facebook post thanks!
    Last edited by alpha_q_up23; 07-15-2022 at 04:05 PM.

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have Facebook, but I'm interested. Can someone please send me more details/pricing and an alternate means of contacting this gentleman (e-mail/text).

Also, remind me what all needs to happen to install a pump kit - milled body, milled rail, wave spring, etc. Does it work with a Level 10? Where can I get body and rail milled? Where can I buy the wave springs? Thanks.
    Last of the Salzburg Clan

Quote Originally Posted by nak81783 View Post
    I don't have Facebook, but I'm interested. Can someone please send me more details/pricing and an alternate means of contacting this gentleman (e-mail/text).

Also, remind me what all needs to happen to install a pump kit - milled body, milled rail, wave spring, etc. Does it work with a Level 10? Where can I get body and rail milled? Where can I buy the wave springs? Thanks.
    I shot you a message with contact info, and as far as I know you need the body, rail pump milled, Luke used to offer both pump milling services at one pointat one point, I'm not sure if he still does. I know he offers his rails pump with a pump milled option. The wave springs I've used came from Lee Spring. I don't know the part number off the top of my head, but I have it somewhere, I belive McMaster Carr also offers the wavespring, that though I don't know the part number to.

Got one on order and a 3D printed pump milled rail. Looking forward to trying them out.