Thread: Emag with Emag

Emag with Emag

Hey guys - I've been out of this for a long time (moved out of the country and back, got married, had some kids...) and since this is where I used to hang out, it's where I turn now. Was happy I could remember my password here.

I have this eMag with an eMax valve with an equation barrel. Charger works and it seems to hold a charge. I hardly used the thing.

Also all these miscellaneous AGD parts like an extra Level X / Level 10 kit, a rail, RT trigger, etc...

I want to sell it all, and honestly have no idea what it's all worth anymore. Would love to sell the Emag as a package (when I tried this before, ~5 days before I moved, I got some offers to part the valve) and ideally with all the other stuff. I know I won't get as much for it that way, but if you're on this forum you know more about it than I do. I guess I would consider splitting it in two (1. complete emag with barrel and charger as pictured / 2. lot of parts)

So hoping someone can provide some guidance and/or I get some fair offers. It would be easier than putting it on eBay.

I also have a ton of pods, a couple harnesses, some expired N2 tanks... photo of hoppers as an example... everything from when I played.
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    AIM: fastpitch321
    e-mail: fastpitch321@hotmail.com
    AO feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90599
    ebay feedback: http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=fastpitch321

850 plus on the EMag , working , The E Max makes this whole package , if it were mine I wouldn't sell it separate ( someone will buy it for the valve & part it out )
    300 plus on the parts , full LX kit = 100 & the Stovepipe is premium too

if you are selling the emag i would be interested.

The eMag site rail is desirable as well (20-40 condition based). I’d consider if selling.

The black site rail that shares the picture of the RT-pro rail.