Thread: 45 Degree Powerfeed Elbow

45 Degree Powerfeed Elbow

Any good recommendations on these? My old plastic PMI one finally cracked. Is there anything better than the hard clear plastic screw down ones. Think I might have seen one of Jake’s videos with a universal cut with some hose clamps, but could definitely be off.
    Thanks!

i use the ones from Pro Team Products, they are thinner and stronger than the old clear ones.

I have a large mountain of abs plastic ones i cut for hose clamps and sell if that interests you. I haven't seen one break yet. The ptp ones are solid too, i just don't like the small insert they have in them. It always gets lost.

I buy these, cut slots with a hacksaw at 0, 90, 180, and 270, then wrap with a ~8” strip of duct tape as tightly as I can get it without breaking the tape. Turns it into a spring collet of sorts. It holds a fully loaded LT-R with no slipping while running, sliding, and diving.

https://www.ansgear.com/Universal_45...-45-na-clr.htm
    Last edited by nak81783; 07-18-2022 at 08:51 PM.
    Last of the Salzburg Clan

Quote Originally Posted by nak81783 View Post
    I buy these, cut slots with a hacksaw at 0, 90, 180, and 270, then wrap with a ~8” strip of duct tape as tightly as I can get it without breaking the tape. Turns it into a spring collet of sorts. It holds a fully loaded LT-R with no slipping while running, sliding, and diving.

https://www.ansgear.com/Universal_45...-45-na-clr.htm
    Those are similar to the ones i have and use in my shooting videos.