Thread: Classic Mags for Sale

Cool Classic Mags for Sale

Classic Automags needing new homes

Rental: $200
    Angel Framed: $225

Both: $375

Both worked last time I aired them up but that was a few years ago and I’m out of air now so I can’t test them but they are solid mags. The Angel framed mag will need the sear to be adjusted but it’s a fun project. The rail has recently been anodized so it’s fresh.

Message me any questions. Shipping is included when gifted. Most people know me but it's been awhile. I specialize in hyperframes and I have several refurbished boards and some frames I’ll be putting up for grabs soon. Thanks.

More Pictures here: https://pbase.com/rgunn4/july_2022

I'm Ross Gunn IV on Facebook if you can't message me here.

Any details on how the angel frame works on the mag? Just not something I've seen before.

Mech they don't take too much to make work.... Angel frames and mags go great together.... 2 on the right are both A4 fly frames modified.... top is a pneumag, bottom has the SPAR valve conversion.
    Due to the objections of a certain Canadian, this space is now for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by AirAssault View Post
    Mech they don't take too much to make work.... Angel frames and mags go great together.... 2 on the right are both A4 fly frames modified.... top is a pneumag, bottom has the SPAR valve conversion.

those are awesome. what rails are those, bottom right looks to be tac one rail. and what foregrip on the pneumag.