Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brazen election fraud in CO GOP primary

You really need to see a Doctor Doug. Your TDS is getting worse. Get your vision checked too while you are there as you are certainly going blind.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    You really need to see a Doctor Doug. Your TDS is getting worse. Get your vision checked too while you are there as you are certainly going blind.
    I see fine. It is you who are blind to the truth. I am just waiting for all the ducks to get in a row for the DOJ and Georgia and NY to finally bring a certain ex-president to trial and convict his sorry arse. But you will never believe that, it had to be a conspiracy against him, he never did anything wrong. Yea okay...

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    So, you're saying a Ballot that the local General Population elects to vote either "Yes or No" on who is going to lead them is not an election.not when the laws there, already existed to define owhat would be required to be an observable election. Not my definition but the laws there.

It’s not a crisis at the border, it’s a “challenge.” funny, the GOP is always crying that there is a crisis at the boarder. I see it as people wanting to come to the country
    Antifa is not an organization; it’s “an idea.” qho says it isn't an organization?
    It’s not an unborn baby or even a fetus. It’s the “products of conception.” in the eyes of athe law, you have to define, even that.
    Riots aren’t riots. They’re “mostly peaceful protests.” When a protest does not destroy property it is peaceful, no matter how wrong you feel to what they are protesting about
    Infrastructure spending is not about improving roads and bridges. Infrastructure includes child care and paid leave. if you consider that people are part of that, I don't see a problem in improving the roads , so people can get to and from work and to invest in what the people lack that prevents them need.
    I could go on...please do
    Hell, even the word "definition" is no longer objectively defined.so are you against what other people choose to define, likewise are you just upset that they are bot using your definitions?

This is the current admin doing exactly what it needs to do, within the law. that is what every admin does, like it or not. If not, then you can protest when so egregious, if not speak up every 4 years with your general election vite
    Keeping you scared of the next "pandemic"keeping the public aware of what is going on, does not a pandemic make. The last admin wanted everyone to ignore it, hoping covid would just go away. Well that is not the case
    Keeping you scared of "extremist" groups from all sides.so you would rather be ignorant of what is out there?
    Keeping you scared of each other, scared of anyone who doesn't look like you, think like you, dress like you.you are confusing yourself. This is a tactic of the GOP. Be afraid of the brown people crossi g the boarder. Be afraid of those people coming in here. The boarder is leaking allowing the undesirables come here and steal your jobs, kill you, et.
    Keeping you scared what you don't know, and scared of what little you think you know.keeeping someone informed or having the informationout there is never wrong. Keeping you ignorant is the GOP's current playbook, hence why the lack of any information.
    This is called "social manipulation".and by your own words is exqctly the opposite of what the liberals or democrats are trying to do.
    Unfortunately, some people fall for it. Fortunately, they do not control me.and that is why you are wrong. If you feel they have to control you, then you are wrong. Having informatiocn, making informed decisions, telling you what is out there is a good thing. These things do not control you, but you seem to think they do, or you need to be controled by what you already believe in. Where you need to be controled, i rather have free will to make my own decisions.
    replies in colour

Dude ~ Stop! You're killing me here. I haven't laughed so hard since Lenny Bruce was alive.
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

I see fine. It is you who are blind to the truth. I am just waiting for all the ducks to get in a row for the DOJ and Georgia and NY to finally bring a certain ex-president to trial and convict his sorry arse. But you will never believe that, it had to be a conspiracy against him, he never did anything wrong. Yea okay...
    I have to laugh here, you sound like all of us delusional Republicans waiting for Hilary to be indited... don't think that will ever happen either when the evidence seems so compelling...
    I suggest that you don't hold your breath waiting. You will probably die before that happens. Just more smoke and mirrors.
    ......You know you want one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
    I have to laugh here, you sound like all of us delusional Republicans waiting for Hilary to be indited... don't think that will ever happen either when the evidence seems so compelling...
    I suggest that you don't hold your breath waiting. You will probably die before that happens. Just more smoke and mirrors.
    You wanting Hilary indicted has nothing to do with the law. The ex-president on the other hand, seems to think that election laws, or staging a coup doesn't count as domestic terrorism or even sedition. Not to mention the various other legal problems he has. It is a matter of time, not because there isn't enough evidence for it, more like they need to proceed with an airtight case so the 1st presid6indicted can not wiggle out by some nefarious legal loophole. If you watched any of the 1/6 commission, even if you watched ironically you would see that.

But I am sure you have John, since you say you have such an open mind to the possibilities that a bipartisan committee has presented with 1st hand accounts.

1st hand accounts like Cassidy Hutchinson?

Russia Collusion = nothingburger
    Ukraine phone call = nothingburger
    Jan 6th committee = supersize nothingburger with a side of lies.

Cause it will only prove one thing, that when you keep doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result.

1st hand accounts like Cassidy Hutchinson?

Russia Collusion = nothingburger
    Ukraine phone call = nothingburger
    Jan 6th committee = supersize nothingburger with a side of lies.
    Who said anything about Russian clusion and the Muellar report?
    Who said anything about Ukraine and the attempted extortion?

But persons in the white house, who saw, who heard about a group's intent to subvert an election which they knew they had lost, in overthrowing the standing government/tra safer of power is kinda a big deal. This isn't a case of breaking the Hatch Act, or operating in grey areas, but to literally have the results of an election that went against you, and to actively use outside forces in a coordinated manner to attack the government to overthrow them is an act against this country.

So keep watching foxnews or whatever trying to downplay the entire event, coddling you in the warm embrace of how the GOP is going to smack the libs, the libs can't do anything right and the GOP is going to ride in like the calvary to save the day; when all they can do is show the people they don't care about the rule of law, veterans, police, the law, the people or actually doing the job they were elected for.

You may laugh at these, but I laugh at you for thinking they don't mean anything. As actual indigent come down and more heads will roll in the courts of how it was a concerted effort to pull off a coup, it takes but one person to want to sage their own butt more than anyone else's and the house of cards collapses.

Just like the 50+ "intelligence officials" that swore under oath on a affidavit that the Hunter Biden Laptop was 'Russian disinformation" in the weeks leading up to the election. Bunch of crooks and I hope they all go to jail for lying. Democrats should stop trying to bullshunt the American people. We are on to you.

Getting back to the endorsement record

Trump is up 172 - 10 LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Getting back to the endorsement record

Trump is up 172 - 10 LOL
    And you do realize that the DNC is funding ads to elevate trump endorsed candidates because when they are out of primaries and into the general election, they will ultimately loose to the Democcratic candidate. Granted, this playing with fire tactic can and has backfired upon the DNC before and I fully believe that you don't need to pose a far right-wing nutjob to make yourself look better, when listing the things you have done, opposed to what the GOP has taken away is a far better tactic, IMHO.

Just like the 50+ "intelligence officials" that swore under oath on a affidavit that the Hunter Biden Laptop was 'Russian disinformation" in the weeks leading up to the election.
    An affidavit is merely a swore statement made in front of witnesses. You can surely lie in them. And why didn't the last admin, if everyone knew so surely that it was such a bombshell of bad, did they not investigate?

Bunch of crooks and I hope they all go to jail for lying.
    most of the republican party that has gone on with lying about the 2020 election and their roll in the attempted coup will be prosecuted in due time. While I want to see the top go first, many of the "foot soldiers" are all getting sentences for their despicable acts.

Democrats should stop trying to bullshunt the American people. We are on to you.
    Because you believe the lies. The GOP lies to you constantly, to keep your uninformed as to what the truth is, not the democratic truth, but unbiased truth. So you see anything and everything that goes against it as lies. You have been conditioned to not even think anymore for yourself and only believe exactly what the GOP wants you too. Jan 6th, it was everything and anything but trump supporters and paramilitary groups that assaulted the capitol building. Why, they were trying to stop the election to keep the guy who lost in power. If you truly love this country and are all about the constitution, you would see how wrong that idea is. No, you think it was a peaceful protest, that antifa or false flag operations trying to make it look bad.

Open your eyes and try thinking for yourself Tuna.

An affidavit is merely a swore statement made in front of witnesses. You can surely lie in them. And why didn't the last admin, if everyone knew so surely that it was such a bombshell of bad, did they not investigate?

most of the republican party that has gone on with lying about the 2020 election and their roll in the attempted coup will be prosecuted in due time. While I want to see the top go first, many of the "foot soldiers" are all getting sentences for their despicable acts.

Because you believe the lies. The GOP lies to you constantly, to keep your uninformed as to what the truth is, not the democratic truth, but unbiased truth. So you see anything and everything that goes against it as lies. You have been conditioned to not even think anymore for yourself and only believe exactly what the GOP wants you too. Jan 6th, it was everything and anything but trump supporters and paramilitary groups that assaulted the capitol building. Why, they were trying to stop the election to keep the guy who lost in power. If you truly love this country and are all about the constitution, you would see how wrong that idea is. No, you think it was a peaceful protest, that antifa or false flag operations trying to make it look bad.

Open your eyes and try thinking for yourself Tuna.
    What is funny here is that the same could be said for YOUR perspective and blindness. They are all liars. When are you going to see this you argue from a very weak position.
    Sad... just SAD...

Sad... just SAD...
    Sad, yes. But funny.
    Let the man make his own decisions about what he chooses to believe.
    It's tremendous entertainment for those of us who have a basis grounded in reality.
    And yes, I'm assuming pronouns. I wouldn't want to offend anybody.

Sad, yes. But funny.
    Let the man make his own decisions about what he chooses to believe.
    It's tremendous entertainment for those of us who have a basis grounded in reality.
    And yes, I'm assuming pronouns. I wouldn't want to offend anybody.
    This is what I find funny. I am not saying I am right. I think that I am, I believe what I am saying but what I am trying to do is to show you how wrong you are. It is a fine line on what I am trying to do. And statements like "(I) have a basis grounded in reality.", is what I have a problem with.

You see, you assume that what you believe is fact, yet those facts can be proved to be wrong. You do not even consider the possibility that you are wrong and that is where you are wrong. No one is perfect and no one has all the answers. It is impossible to. You have your experiences and base your knowledge in them, but it does not mean what you think can or has any regard for anyone else. By only believing one narrative towards politics in general, you are closed off to the wider picture and the truth.

I have never once said that conservative politics does not have a place. Far from it. It does, not one that I believe but in how our government works, it is part of the checks and balances. It is there to push either side back to the compromise middle ground to which we live in but bever fully siding to one ideology or the other. Yet, you and other here can not and do not see anymore a place for even that. You bash any liberal agenda on face value but will surely hold your hand out when that effects only you and then and only then do you believe in it.

And that is where the hypocrisy of your politics runs against mine. You support the military but won't provide care for them. You say you are for law enforcement, but don't want to fix the problems that it has. You are the goose that wants everything but when thr gander I in power, you shout, you cuss, you do everything you can to say it is not right. You want to be party of the people yet your party has more ivy league degrees and not to mention keeping social and class orders still separate. I can go on but that is not the point.

So your groundedness is but word salad. You cannot see that what you scream about is literally a mirror of exactly what you are doing. Fake news on everything because you don't want the truth. Witch hunts when the law finally catches up to you. If there is a problem, you don't come up with solutions but finger point of how everything is wrong. If you don't get your way you whine and cry about it, but when the tables are turned, you'll gladly shove people up to the wall to be shot.

No, it is not reality, it is a fever dream, one I am gladly not delusional about.

What is funny here is that the same could be said for YOUR perspective and blindness. They are all liars. When are you going to see this you argue from a very weak position.
    Sad... just SAD...
    So the politicians you believe in tell the truth? I believe in the truth, not my own version not an alternate reality. I may not like the truth, but the truth doesn't take a side. And since you never care to answer any question posed to you, you have no position in which to stand from.

So the politicians you believe in tell the truth? I believe in the truth, not my own version not an alternate reality. I may not like the truth, but the truth doesn't take a side. And since you never care to answer any question posed to you, you have no position in which to stand from.
    I have presented facts in our disagreements, showed you where you were wrong using one of your own sources and you still claim that you are not wrong. At that point it is a waste of my time to sit here and refute YOUR truths. You believe them, I do not.

Keep spreading MSM misinformation and I will continue to sit in amazement in the fact that you actually believe them.

Let me leave this here for you to choke on....

Name:  Most Vetted President ever.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  67.0 KB

I have presented facts in our disagreements, showed you where you were wrong using one of your own sources and you still claim that you are not wrong. At that point it is a waste of my time to sit here and refute YOUR truths. You believe them, I do not.

Keep spreading MSM misinformation and I will continue to sit in amazement in the fact that you actually believe them.

Let me leave this here for you to choke on....
    No, putting up memes and sticking your fingers in your ears is nothing. Copy and pasting an email flier about all the good things that tru.p has done, which actually contradicted itself multiple times and I tore apart, does not a fact checker make. Blind loyalty to a man only makes you more of a fool than you make me out to be.

You are not only have drunk all the kool-aid, but you sit back making more for others and wonder why isn't everyone drinking up.

And if you have been paying attention, I did say some nice things about him, things I agree that he did. Granted it was more of a broken clock can be right twice a day...

You are not only have drunk all the kool-aid, but you sit back making more for others and wonder why isn't everyone drinking up.
    That sounds just like YOU. I like Loguzzzzzz's cool aid. He needs to make more. How come no one is drinking yours?

In a land of only liars and truth-tellers, you meet Jessica and Miranda. Miranda says, "We're both total liars!" What is the truth?

A. Jessica and Miranda are both truth-tellers.

B. Jessica and Miranda are both liars.

C. Jessica is a truth-teller and Miranda is a liar.

D. Jessica is a liar and Miranda is a truth-teller.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    That sounds just like YOU..
    Nobody sounds like Dick Cheney. Or do I have that backward?

Nobody sounds like Dick Cheney. Or do I have that backward?
    I see what you did there. Outstanding..... ROFLMFAO

No, putting up memes and sticking your fingers in your ears is nothing. Copy and pasting an email flier about all the good things that tru.p has done, which actually contradicted itself multiple times and I tore apart, does not a fact checker make. Blind loyalty to a man only makes you more of a fool than you make me out to be.

And if you have been paying attention, I did say some nice things about him, things I agree that he did. Granted it was more of a broken clock can be right twice a day...
    I didn't drink anything other than a nice single malt scotch at least 18 years old.
    I accept the man for his faults. He is not perfect, just less imperfect than the people you choose to believe. Spread all the lies you want about #45. Keep believing the lies MSM spreads. You will be old and broke listening to them. Then maybe you can sell your IDC collection to survive. I will keep my mags, my money and my 3/4M house... and fight like hell to keep you and YOUR type from pick pocketing me! Give YOUR money away if you choose...leave mine the F$#K alone.

Look at it this way;
    Obama spent 12 trillion in his first term.
    Trump spent 7 trillion during his first term.
    Biden has spent 4 trillion in less than two years.

And they tell us the deficit is shrinking. The National Debt, however....

Take a look~
    https://usdebtclock.day/

Debt per taxpayer is currently $243,797
    Debt per citizen is $92,001
    And climbing.

I didn't drink anything other than a nice single malt scotch at least 18 years old.
    I prefer bourbon.

I accept the man for his faults.
    Yet you don't really acknowledge them do you?

He is not perfect, just less imperfect than the people you choose to believe.
    That's an understatement. But you problem is you are follow the man, I choose to follow the ideology, the message. The person leading can change, as long as the message is what I want. But the difference you have to follow the man because there is no message, there is no policy.

Spread all the lies you want about #45. Keep believing the lies MSM spreads.
    You listen to the man who lies to you. Everything he says is a lie a d the fact that you slurp it up and ask for more, is disheartening since you should be smarter to see through them.

You will be old and broke listening to them.
    See this makes no sense. You propose the liberals as socialist, that are giving away everything. That goes against what you are saying here, of how I will go broke.

Then maybe you can sell your IDC collection to survive.
    Nope. There is no money in paintball.

I will keep my mags, my money and my 3/4M house... and fight like hell to keep you and YOUR type from pick pocketing me!
    I have a house, I don't want to yours. You are on the wrong coast. We both pay near as much in auto insurance, so no differe ce there, but I want nothing from your state. You do not have WaWa. And I don't need to pick your pockets, I will just ask.

Give YOUR money away if you choose...leave mine the F$#K alone.
    Nope, I don't give people, especially politicians any money. Just like I don't gamble, while I have AC about 40min away. They're open 24hr I can go any time I want, but even though I think I could break even on card games, I know the house always win. So I will just give my money to single mothers dancing on a pole.

Look at it this way;
    Obama spent 12 trillion in his first term.
    Trump spent 7 trillion during his first term.
    Biden has spent 4 trillion in less than two years.

And they tell us the deficit is shrinking. The National Debt, however....

Take a look~
    https://usdebtclock.day/

Debt per taxpayer is currently $243,797
    Debt per citizen is $92,001
    And climbing.
    Yes the debt clock. You do realize that they has no bearing on what is actually happening with the true number.

So, trump spent more money than either the current or former president's. And since Biden has spent all that money, he actually will be showing infrastructure improvements(or an actual infrastructure bill at all), and has a booming economy, going after tax cheats and will probably balance the budget after his 8 years.

Dude, you are more screwed up than peanut butter on a toilet seat in a grade school.

Dude, you are more screwed up than peanut butter on a toilet seat in a grade school.
    Well, I see your position like a monkey having congress with a football. None of it pretty and all wrong.

Besides, the only one that is really screwed up was the guy who had a visit from the FBI today. Now that is rich and made me laugh.

Lets all welcome a new generation of well informed and educated voters. Watch it untill the end as the one with "How many dimes in a dollar?" is the icing on the cake. We are screwed. https://youtu.be/g2oMv93EUpY

Lets all welcome a new generation of well informed and educated voters. Watch it untill the end as the one with "How many dimes in a dollar?" is the icing on the cake. We are screwed. https://youtu.be/g2oMv93EUpY
    Biden voters.. every...single...one of them