Thread: Coming out of retirement... I have questions. :)

Coming out of retirement... I have questions. :)

I just pulled out all my old gear after a 5-6 year hiatus and I'm wondering where to get good paint nowadays.

Also, what new flavor-of-the-month equipment/news has happened over that time that I should be aware of? I have 3 kids that are all getting into paintball now too so that keeps it interesting.

no such thing as good paint anymore.

I like the Russian paint, ProShar tournament.

Try taking your team and using rentals before you spend thousands.

Even the entry level markers from Planet Eclipse are bullet proof.

Masks have gotten better, not huge improvements over the last 6 years but if your mask is older than that you might want to look around a bit. Get done good ones for your kids for sure

Flavor of the month appears to be the same flavor from last month with a new wrapper

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    I like the Russian paint, ProShar tournament.

Try taking your team and using rentals before you spend thousands.

Even the entry level markers from Planet Eclipse are bullet proof.
    i am surprised you can still get anything russian.

Thanks for the comments. Never even heard of Russian paintballs! I'll check them out.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

What tanks and tank regulators are people buying these days? I would like to replace all of my CO2 tanks with air tanks gradually since I have a compressor coming that can fill 4500 psi tanks.

I'm thinking of having some tanks set to 800psi or so for all of my blowback guns (and my RT mag). Do any of you have recommendations for this?

personally i prefer powerhouse tank regulators. Not sure if they are selling them with bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderBoy View Post
    What tanks and tank regulators are people buying these days? I would like to replace all of my CO2 tanks with air tanks gradually since I have a compressor coming that can fill 4500 psi tanks.

I'm thinking of having some tanks set to 800psi or so for all of my blowback guns (and my RT mag). Do any of you have recommendations for this?
    850-900 would be better
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

I've not used them before. I'll check them out.

Ok. Thanks for the tip.

Last time I bought a tank was one of these :

https://www.immortalair.com/product-...mplete-systems

He used to be Air America.

I see that carbon fiber tanks can be lifetime tanks now! That's a huge improvement over when I bought mine. My tanks are DOT tanks and are nearing their expiration so that is an amazing change... When did that happen?

I second going_home on the immortal. I got their ‘850’ psi 77/45 and really like it. It is a physically smaller tank and reg than my early 2000’s 68/45 (It’s about the same width. Couple inches shorter.) but has a larger capacity. Bought it from Fox paintball in IL to support the AGD family. Wanted a powerhouse but they were out of stock for a while when I needed a reg/tank. I think the lifetime rating is just for ISO rated tanks, not necessarily all. Someone who knows more might correct me if I’m wrong.