Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Ani-Gun Cali Law

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Except that because you can put anything on a meme doesn't make it truthful. Gas has gone down every day week for what the last 10 weeks, if not longer. Inflation is going down. And who cares about lumber?

Except that no one in the government is actually doing so. It is a scare tactic from the right, becaus3 if you aren't scared of anything then you might just stop and think about the real problems.

Here are some real world numbers for you to chew upon.

Let's say there are 350mil guns in the US(it is an arbitrary number).
    And 1 person could remove 50 firearms from a person.
    And let's say you hire 10,000 people to remove the guns. But because it is a bureaucracy, it is more like 5000 people. The other half is handling the storage, paperwork, etc.
    Now, as a government agency only works 5days/week, not accounting for travel time, it will take 1400 days or 3.8 years but it is more like 5.6 years because of weekends, holidays, etc.
    But in reality, it is probably more like 7-10 because nothing in the government ever runs smoothly.
    But then, who is going to run this new agency, is it going to be part of the ATF, FBI, Homeland Security, or something new?
    When will they be housed at?
    Where will they get the money to pay for the staff? Don't know about you, but I don't work for free.
    As well as, if and when the republicans get control of the spending, who is to say that that budget gets cut, which would further limit the numbers of guns removed, adding to how long that initial 5 years would take.
    But we are also forgetting that, that is a rough estimation of how many guns we have NOW, not what is going to be, in the future. And since guns are like guns, 1 never suffices.

So in other words. The only people that talk about taking away your guns, are law enforcement that wish to see illegal firearms off the street, getting the guns away from the people who, legally, can not firearms, and the political talking heads that use tropes like this to get you angry, and mad, to be up in arms(excuse the pun) about an issue that is not really talked about by the other side.

So maybe, I should call you prophylactic, cause your political party uses you and then throws it away when they're done...
    You missed the accounting of how many of those 5000 tools would be pushing up daisies....
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

As a third-generation tree farmer, with a career in cabinet making and wood finishing ~ I care about lumber.
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

just for you

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
    Get your head out of the ... ummm ... let's call it sand. Gas prices skyrocketed after Biden took office... supply and demand. The US and other countries went through a period of low demand and high supply. The petroleum companies cut production. And when people went back to work, back to driving, the demand went up without the corresponding supply, thus the petroleum companies saw profits(there is that capitalist bent again) but you seem to be missing is, that the prices, have gone down and continues to go down. What do you say to that?
    Inflation jumped tremendously after Biden took office...Biden took office after nearly a year of being lockdown, jobs/companies were shutdown. People were not spending as much, since they were on limited incomes, products and services were unavailable, to say the least and people needed to focus on the important things in life. Inflation is the fact of products being in demand and lack of said products. It is in the normal ebb and flow of economy. Japan purposely has many items that are cheaper on an inflation scale, to limit their need. Why, i don't know, not an economist,but it would seem to me that because it is always easier to stop something or destroy it, it is far harder and takes longer to start something back up. The inflation numbers are coming back, people have better paying jobs and the economyis getting stronger, when compared to the world.
    Construction and housing which drives the economy cares about lumber...you &$%#*@ TOOL. ut that is not the only means to drive the economy. Yes, my remark was flippant, but lumber prices are not the end all to the economy. I have not bought a piece of lumber in 2 years, is the economy going to break cause i didn't? No, lumber is one aspect of the whole thing.

There is nothing of value here since you made it all up. and you are sadly mistaken...once again. Stop.... just stop!yes, i know i did i even stated it. When i stated that i used an arbitrary number. Shall i explain to you what an arbitrary number is? If i looked really hard for the exact number, which is kind of impossible, since it could only be compiled probably by year, and even though it would be an estimate from legal gun purchases, it is an impossible number to find. Hence why i used a number that was near enough to the reported number just to show you how ludicrousthe attempt would be to try and take away all the guns in the US. That was my point. By ahowing you not only the logical logjams and normal bureaucracyneeded to even start an operation like that, versus all those people in black SUVs stopping at your door. But you failed to even understand that.

The democratic party has been talking confiscation and many other means to limit gun ownership with their own interpretation of what the Second Amendment really means. Shall not be infringed isn't really open to interpretation. where and when? Come on. Put up or shut up. Its a simple enough thing to show. When has the government ever, 2ithout warning, without a warrant and without prejudice, ever done that to a person who was doing nothing illegal? But what are you really trykng to argue here, is it the 2A or how people do or don't interprete the constitution?

You know, every time you make a post like this you really show how under educated you are and what little research you actually do.
    Too bad you think you're so smart...because in reality, you are not.
    cause you don't like that i just don'tbow down to what you say? Little bit of the boomer generation, huh? Don't like that i challenge authority? Well, who thinks you have authority?

Also, i didn't need to research anything, cause i used arbitrary numbers to prove a point that you couldn't comprehend at all. But instead of telling me that i am so dumb that i don't a damned thing, prove it to me. Prove where and to what i got wrong. Granted you are going off my opinion, so its not that difficult
    BTW not once did I mention that jackalope that stole government secret documents that could facing obstruction and treasonous charges. Yes another 1st for him. Going to go down in history as the 1st president to be impeached twice, to possibly go to jail on treason.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    You missed the accounting of how many of those 5000 tools would be pushing up daisies....
    You do realize that, if those people were a real entity of the government, that they would be as seditious as all those January 6th idiots. They would be no better than the cop killers or Timothy McVeigh or the gang bangers you hate so much.

where and when? Come on. Put up or shut up. Its a simple enough thing to show. When has the government ever, 2ithout warning, without a warrant and without prejudice, ever done that to a person who was doing nothing illegal? But what are you really trykng to argue here, is it the 2A or how people do or don't interprete the constitution?
    Without warning? Why would giving a warning apply? Either they are taking guns away or they are not. Warning plays no part in it. Giving a warning before does not negate the action of taking them away.

As far as taking guns away...if you cannot buy them they have been taken away. The right to own them is gone. And yes...it has happened and is happening. The Clintons took away the right to own "assault weapons" and high capacity mags in his Presidency. California has banned a number of firearms including a lot of average pistols. They have a law that pistols have to be on the "approved for ownership list" or civilians cannot buy them. They recently changed that law...for every pistol added to that list...2 get removed from the list. Do the math...how long till there is only one pistol left on that list? Where I live (Colorado) Boulder has tried to ban "assault weapons" a number of different ways including in the county and the individual cities.

Personally I owned an item that the ATF said was perfectly legal to own. They put it in writing several times that it was legal...then poof...suddenly they changed their mind and it was illegal and if you get caught with one it is a felony. They played that exact same game with people about bumpstocks. Over and over they stated in writing that they were legal...then suddenly they were illegal. No passing of laws...no legal process...just changed their mind and now illegal. Now they are doing it again with arm braces. Over and over they have said (in writing) that they are legal...then suddenly they change their mind and make them illegal. Give them up or become instant felons.

Quote Originally Posted by wetwrks View Post
    Without warning? Why would giving a warning apply? Either they are taking guns away or they are not. Warning plays no part in it. Giving a warning before does not negate the action of taking them away. warning is the law comes up, and you can ask hour representatives to support or deny it. That is how the US works. Which is the irony that is lost on you, that it would not happen. Guns are here to stay, and no one can get rid of them all. So, again you wouod see the laws come up and then can do action against them..

As far as taking guns away...if you cannot buy them they have been taken away. The right to own them is gone. And yes...it has happened and is happening. The Clintons took away the right to own "assault weapons" and high capacity mags in his Presidency. except for the fact that as many assualt weapons were sold before the ban, as there were after it. Yes it made not getting all the accessories you wanted, but it didn'tstop you from getting one. So drop that tired old false claim.
    California has banned a number of firearms including a lot of average pistols. don'tlive in Cali, so wby should i care?
    They have a law that pistols have to be on the "approved for ownership list" or civilians cannot buy them. They recently changed that law...for every pistol added to that list...2 get removed from the list.and republicans had recently changed the laws on personal medical proceduresfor women. So be damned if you are a woman bht never touch the 2A. Again, don't like a law, get a representative to win the job, to propose new laws tbat would match hour views. The republicans can't, as they only wish to hold onto power not make things easier to get elected when they connive to keep in power

Do the math...how long till there is only one pistol left on that list? do not care. Not my state. So my advice is to move out of state. Sometimes, in life you can not have your cake and eat it too.

Where I live (Colorado) Boulder has tried to ban "assault weapons" a number of different ways including in the county and the individual cities. i blame boebert and the idocy that she represents. Get a better person that isn't cringe and you might not see those laws. But yet, those bans tried and failed, right? Thatis democracy at work. Just like how the right tried and tried and finally after stacking the court, they overturned Roe.

Personally I owned an item that the ATF said was perfectly legal to own. They put it in writing several times that it was legal...then poof...suddenly they changed their mind and it was illegal and if you get caught with one it is a felony. that is generally, not how grandfather laws work, since that is a given that even if a law makes something illegal, that ownership isn't a felony. The government outlawed street legal 2 stroke bikes. So no more could be legal driven on the roads, but those that were on the roads before the ban, were grandfathered in. So if you run into a problem, then the police don't know the laws that they are enforcing and though an inconvenience to you, are undually being harassed for it. I simpethize] They played that exact same game with people about bumpstocks. Over and over they stated in writing that they were legal...then suddenly they were illegal. No passing of laws...no legal process...just changed their mind and now illegal. Now they are doing it again with arm braces. Over and over they have said (in writing) that they are legal...then suddenly they change their mind and make them illegal. Give them up or become instant felons. once again, tbe laws that need to be made clearer,, but also it is the fault of idiots that only want something to skirt the laws, regardlessof how well it could be, like arm braces. So, instead of crying about it, do a grass roots movement to not only provide firearms education but find some politician that can represent you to pass far and common sense laws that do not criminalize those that are law abidingcitizens.
    red replies

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    Wow, bringing this BS up still. Thought this was a post about firearms, or was it rights, or the inflation, or is this just a hodgepodge of 'cry me a river' over something that has been debunked, laid false and litigated without any significant change of the election of 2 years ago. Any wonder why republican party is getting smaller and smaller when you bring up more lies and obfuscation.

How about you tell us how a supposed person is not a felony when they stole government documents that in every way to the common man would be in jail already?

Personally I owned an item that the ATF said was perfectly legal to own. They put it in writing several times that it was legal...then poof...suddenly they changed their mind and it was illegal and if you get caught with one it is a felony. They played that exact same game with people about bumpstocks. Over and over they stated in writing that they were legal...then suddenly they were illegal. No passing of laws...no legal process...just changed their mind and now illegal. Now they are doing it again with arm braces. Over and over they have said (in writing) that they are legal...then suddenly they change their mind and make them illegal. Give them up or become instant felons.
    I had the very same thing happen to me here in California.
    ......You know you want one!!

red replies
    You say the laws are not stopping me from having what I have...correct. But it stops my child. My grand child. It stops me from getting anything else. Don't be stupid. It is not just about me that we are fighting this anti-gun battle. It is about the generations after us.

As far as the abortion thing...that is a typical liberal debate tactic. Don't like the discussion...change the topic. This is about firearms and not about abortion. Keep on topic.

You say oh...it isn't happening...I show where it is happening in places like Cali and NY and such and you ignore the fact IT IS HAPPENING...by dismissing it under "it doesn't apply to me"...that does not change the fact it is happening and you have been proven WRONG.

As an example...someone recently was not allowed to inherit their fathers police revolver because of the restriction on ownership in the state they live in. They were not felons. But the laws were so restrictive they could not own it.

Nether the item I owned nor bumpstocks were grandfathered. So...your comments on grandfathering do not apply. It went directly from in writing legal to if you have this you are a felon simply because the ATF changed its mind. No laws passed. No representatives to represent you. It was a arbitrary decision based on who is pulling the strings on the head of the ATF.

....Any wonder why republican party is getting smaller and smaller....
    Are you sure you want to stick with this? Source

Name:  Rep vs Dem.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  53.9 KB

How about you tell us how a supposed person is not a felony when they stole government documents that in every way to the common man would be in jail already?
    Because Presidents have the right to retain certain documents.

Waiting to see how all this pans out myself but I am pretty sure that it will end up being a nothing-burger just like all the others have been but you just keep on hoping and praying. Since you belong to the party of division. Unity my F'n arse.

As things keep on it turns out the Biden denial of any knowledge of the raid is garbage.... Talk about a LIAR... although he could have just forgotten.
    Also funny how none of the major networks carried Biden's hate ridden speech the other day... I would love to hear your excuse....err...I mean reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    Heresay I tell you, fake news said nobody.....

Lying, stealing, crooked Democrats that should all be in jail. Even the Post office was in on it. Anyone that says it is fake is a traitor. Absentee ballots my arse. Dispute this Nobody. Same thing as 2000 mules. They cheated and everyone knows it. When the administration changes these people will have wished they didnt steal the election. POS all of them .

You say the laws are not stopping me from having what I have...correct. But it stops my child. My grand child. It stops me from getting anything else. Don't be stupid. It is not just about me that we are fighting this anti-gun battle. It is about the generations after us. well, as I tried to show, there are similarities of what I or others see as more important. Now if you are truly passionate about this, then you wojld actively do something about it in your area. Start a written petition, do a email campaign, basically, reach out and educate people so that they can make more informed decisionsthat can lessen the laws. That is the American way.

As far as the abortion thing...that is a typical liberal debate tactic. Don't like the discussion...change the topic. This is about firearms and not about abortion. Keep on topic. not changing the topic but showing how it is the same on how one side dictates a law(s) that effect what we want to happen inthe world. So I am not changing the topic, but showing to you that it is more than just this one topic.

You say oh...it isn't happening...I show where it is happening in places like Cali and NY and such and you ignore the fact IT IS HAPPENING...by dismissing it under "it doesn't apply to me"...that does not change the fact it is happening and you have been proven WRONG. let me make it clearer. You have an agenda as we all do. I am no better. So since you are personally invested in the topic, then you should be well informed with the questions i have. So if i ask you to show me, it means that i don't want some podunk, shared email but a credible news source, since this would be considered news. So you can say that it is happening everywhere but i do not have to believe you because i am not paranoid about it. Like i said in my hypothetical"gun removal agency" post. No one is coming to indiscriminately take guns from law abiding citizenswho have done nothing. But not about people who you feel are wronged when the charges and conviof said charges prove yoir opinion wrong.

As an example...someone recently was not allowed to inherit their fathers police revolver because of the restriction on ownership in the state they live in. They were not felons. But the laws were so restrictive they could not own it. ok, what is the inheritor's reasoning why they can't own it? What about having the gun deactivated? Just because you are not a felon doesn't necessarily mean that you should have a firearm. A schizophrenic person isn't a felon as well, but i would be be damned if that was my relative and giving him a gun. So there are always 2 sides to a story, but i never get the full one from any of your examples.

Nether the item I owned nor bumpstocks were grandfathered. So...your comments on grandfathering do not apply. It went directly from in writing legal to if you have this you are a felon simply because the ATF changed its mind. No laws passed. No representatives to represent you. It was a arbitrary decision based on who is pulling the strings on the head of the ATF. well, I think bumpstocks are stupid. I'll agree that arm braces but it doesn't mean that you can'tuse a firearm the way ot was intended. Yes, i am aware of quick change rules. Oh well, b3 happy that you can get the things you can. Like i said, if you want to change something, buy a representative, i know republicanscan be bought quite easily, and get some rules/laws changed
    Posting in living colour
    Last edited by Nobody; 09-08-2022 at 06:45 PM.

Are you sure you want to stick with this? Source

Name:  Rep vs Dem.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  53.9 KB

ok, and that means what?

Because Presidents have the right to retain certain documents. no they don't. Being a president is just a job. Though they get some privileges and hinderances, they are not omnipotent, no matter what they say. So they are still beholden to the same laws as you or me or any citizen.

Waiting to see how all this pans out myself but I am pretty sure that it will end up being a nothing-burger just like all the others have been but you just keep on hoping and praying. Since you belong to the party of division. Unity my F'n arse. i remember a time when the whole political world was up in flames when Hilary got caught with her own p4ivate server and had 3 secret documents on there. You know a whole party calling her out for treason, and to be jailed. Now we have someone that had more than 300% of what Hilary had and your nonplussed about it. Talk about a hypocrite.

But my honest opinion is the DOJ will present him with the case, lay out that he will loose and that he will get a sweet heart deal of going away, never to be seen again. He committed treasonous acts of stealing classified, secret and top secret information. So he can take the deal or go against the full might of the DOJ or be labelled a traitor and jailed till he dies.

As things keep on it turns out the Biden denial of any knowledge of the raid is garbage.... Talk about a LIAR... although he could have just forgotten. even if he knew about so what, the case isn't Joe Biden vs Anyone, it was the DOJ retrieving documents that belong to the government, after serving subpoenas, being told that was all, getting a warrant to search and finding even more than anyone thought. But don'tyou know, all politicians lie, that is their job. Nice to see someone at your advanced age still be niave to how things work.

Also funny how none of the major networks carried Biden's hate ridden speech the other day... I would love to hear your excuse....err...I mean reason. AFAIK they all did. Don't know, i think i watching the Phillies game or i was doing something else, maybe getting ready for work. IDK, nor do i care. The e d result of it all was that the message got out, and maybe the networks didn't cover it then but they did afterwards and the speech, like a lightning bolt, came and got everyone's attention.
    Look at the colors.

Lying, stealing, crooked Democrats that should all be in jail. anyone who breaks the law, should be prosecuted, not just democrats, everyone.
    Even the Post office was in on it. you mean the PO that was headed by deJoy, who was appointed by the ex-president, who implemented tasks and procedures to halt or slow down the mail in view of the impending mail in ballots during 2020. Funny how trump could appoint someone who works with the democrats.
    Anyone that says it is fake is a traitor. is that the kind of traitor that steals stuff too, and was found in a golf resort? Lol
    Absentee ballots my arse. funny how only when the absentee ballots became important did anyone ever care about them. So, i guess you didn'tlike trump voting tbat way too, huh?
    Dispute this Nobody. gladly, this is fun. You make me laugh, Tuna
    Same thing as 2000 mules. is that the same piece of garbage that foxnews, the most trusted news source ever, didn'teven touch with a 10ft pole, who they themselves discredited? Wow, if fox news says, no thank you, what does it really say about it?
    They cheated and everyone knows it. you can say that, but every time someone asks for the proof to this, the supposed evidence do not stand up to any sort of scrutiny. Maybe there is a problem with the evidence? Funny how the DOJ had evidence of government documents being kept at mar-a-lago and wow, they found them there.
    When the administration changes these people will have wished they didnt steal the election. Change from one Democrat to the next? Cause the republican party as i see it, so far can nkt win an election without cheating or stacking the deck and the more that this comes to light of what and how they GOP is bent on cheating the elections, the less chances they will have at ever winning another election again.
    POS all of them . tsk tsk tsk, don't you know that acronyms are against the rules for trying to bypass the filter system
    i see tuna as a purple
    Last edited by Nobody; 09-08-2022 at 10:26 PM.

You need a doctor Bro...

You need a doctor Bro...
    Nope, I just take the lunacy that you believe in poke holes in it and lay it out for all to see.

President Trump EXCLUSIVELY as president has the sole authority, in and of himself to declassify anything at anytime without a lick of anyone else's approval or process. He can literally say "POOF" and something that is classified is now unclassified. Obama did the same thing and apparently has millions of pages of documents in his possession from him time in office. All perfectly legal.

Hillary on the other hand was secretary of state and has NO SUCH AUTHORITY. Conducting classified business on a personal server is a crime. She should have been locked up but they covered up for her, because they dont eat their own and if they did Obama apparently was replying to Hilldawg emails to her personal address proving he knew what she was doing .

Look at the colors.
    You spew so much garbage the flies must be insane at your house and the bridge where you sleep... Denial with your head in a bubble. I thing Big Evil already covered my response so all I will say is "DITTO".

I find it very laughable when you stated that "not my problem" or " is doesn't affect so IDGAF" so un-liberal of you since you all think you have all the answers for everyone's problem.
    Last edited by Loguzzzzzz; 09-09-2022 at 11:31 AM. Reason: spelling error

You need a doctor Bro...
    Tuna: he doesn't need a doctor he needs to get off the government teet, get a job in the private sector where you have to actually work and perform (not just show up) and find out that the REAL struggle is.

So delusional that is he completely out of touch yet thinks he is an expert on all of this.
    Last edited by Loguzzzzzz; 09-09-2022 at 03:55 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    President Trump EXCLUSIVELY as president has the sole authority, in and of himself to declassify anything at anytime without a lick of anyone else's approval or process. He can literally say "POOF" and something that is classified is now unclassified. Obama did the same thing and apparently has millions of pages of documents in his possession from him time in office. All perfectly legal.

Oh look, it's Scott.

You are absolutely correct except for the part where president could declassify documents with the wave of his magic wand. Government doesn't work that way and it is generally the standing order that a president may want something declassified but refers to the body that the document is attached to(navy for ship secrets, CIA for foreign secrets, etc). So a president may want to but the security of the nation is above the presidency. The government runs on triplicate and even his admin was no different.

And, even if that were to be true, which it isn't, why has there been stories of but not inclusive to: the FBI planting the information, the legality of the search warrant, the lack of records stating the ex-president declassified the documents, defying the court order from NARA to produce those documents, the fact that the ex-president's staff had complied to not only send over documents earlier this year but sworn to a statement stating that there were no more documents.

Hillary on the other hand was secretary of state and has NO SUCH AUTHORITY.
    She certainly had authority to know and have clearance for knowing secrets. When you are 4th in succession and literally the right hand of the president when dealing with foreign governments, you will be able to know a few things.

Conducting classified business on a personal server is a crime.
    And so was Ivanka, who was only an advisor to the president, in a much lower position than cabinet member.

She should have been locked up but they covered up for her, because they dont eat their own and if they did Obama apparently was replying to Hilldawg emails to her personal address proving he knew what she was doing .
    So by that logic, though Hilary was cleared for having those 3 emails by the FBI. Yet I find it's a much different situation where a secret server is holding them versus a country club where the documents where kept next to the chaffing dishes and the spare deck chairs. So if you really think that Hilary should be indicted for her 3 secret documents, then you must be furious of trumps 300 documents. And not to mention the fact that she had them while at work, versus being a retiree at his home with no security and someone not 2 days later walked in to take a selfie...

You spew so much garbage the flies must be insane at your house and the bridge where you sleep... Denial with your head in a bubble. I thing Big Evil already covered my response so all I will say is "DITTO".

I find it very laughable when you stated that "not my problem" or " is doesn't affect so IDGAF" so un-liberal of you since you all think you have all the answers for everyone's problem.
    Yes, that is very good of you to be the sheep and just follow what someone else says.

And if I could really fix everyone's problems, do you think I would waste my time talking to the morons that think sedition is just the colour the mex-president strays his face with?

Tuna: he doesn't need a doctor he needs to get off the government teet, get a job in the private sector where you have to actually work and perform (not just show up) and find out that the REAL struggle is.

So delusional that is he completely out of touch yet thinks he is an expert on all of this.
    While I work for the government, I am neither state, federal nor county. I have worked in the private sector and I would rather get paid for doing what I do. And since I can conceivably retire at anytime I want to, why should I? If you think busting my butt for minimum wage makes you better, while it is nice to get your hands dirty to know what it feels like, umm no. Why should I? That is exactly the reason why some many people quit their jobs, not because they don't want to work, it is because you think it's the right thing to do to suffer for the job. No thank you, I will gladly take my double time and a half for working a holiday. I will work my midnights while doing whatever I want, while you do the 2hr commute.

Scrooge McDuck said, work smarter not harder. Best thing TV ever taught me.
    Last edited by Nobody; 09-09-2022 at 07:23 PM.

Thinking about all this, I believe I should tell you all about a secret formula I have for determining how or why I can be an expert(your words not mine. I would say I am a ranked amateur), on all these subjects. Though many would think that I just go to the opposite of the proposed but not popular opinion, which is wrong. It's just that your opinion happens to be the opposite of mine. So pick something I can agree with and I won't be such a problem. But I also read a lot, from many varied and differing sources, and I am not talking about the news channels. Add to that, that I have a different background, and different experiences, but we can all say that. While all of that helps it is not why I can safely say what is right in the world.

But here it is:
    You take whatever a democrat does and switch places with a republican and vice versa. So when I republican is caught doing the same damn thing that a Democrat does but you don't get all butt hurt about it, then I know you are wrong.

Simple as that. For examples:
    Hillary had private email servers. Republicans say that is bad.
    Ivanka had a private email server. Republicans don't say anything is wrong.
    Hillary had secret documents. Republicans say that it's treasonous.
    The ex-president had secret documents and the republicans say everything except the very thing they call out on Hillary.
    Republicans say that all BLM protestors should be shot, jailed and whatever.
    Republicans say Jan 6th was just a peaceful protest that no one got hurt.
    Republicans say that they are for the police and law enforcement.
    Republicans get caught by the DOJ and the FBI and now they want to 'defend the FBI and DOJ'.
    Republicans say that the Ebola outbreak was a failure cause 3 people died under Obama's admin
    Under the previous administration 400,000 people died and it was ok. The epidemic was going to pass in April 2020, when the weather warmed up.

See the hypocrisy....

So yea, I am no expert. But if I put anything political into that little formula and see that one side stops the outcry, then I know it is bad. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

Oh look, it's Scott.

You are absolutely correct except for the part where president could declassify documents with the wave of his magic wand. Government doesn't work that way and it is generally the standing order that a president may want something declassified but refers to the body that the document is attached to(navy for ship secrets, CIA for foreign secrets, etc). So a president may want to but the security of the nation is above the presidency. The government runs on triplicate and even his admin was no different.

And, even if that were to be true, which it isn't, why has there been stories of but not inclusive to: the FBI planting the information, the legality of the search warrant, the lack of records stating the ex-president declassified the documents, defying the court order from NARA to produce those documents, the fact that the ex-president's staff had complied to not only send over documents earlier this year but sworn to a statement stating that there were no more documents.

She certainly had authority to know and have clearance for knowing secrets. When you are 4th in succession and literally the right hand of the president when dealing with foreign governments, you will be able to know a few things.

And so was Ivanka, who was only an advisor to the president, in a much lower position than cabinet member.

So by that logic, though Hilary was cleared for having those 3 emails by the FBI. Yet I find it's a much different situation where a secret server is holding them versus a country club where the documents where kept next to the chaffing dishes and the spare deck chairs. So if you really think that Hilary should be indicted for her 3 secret documents, then you must be furious of trumps 300 documents. And not to mention the fact that she had them while at work, versus being a retiree at his home with no security and someone not 2 days later walked in to take a selfie...
    Once again, you are dead wrong.

Once again, you are dead wrong.
    If I was the the lawyers that represented the matter in court with the special master would have stated exactly that they were declassified in the court papers, which they did not. I am no lawyer, but every single lawyer that is commenting on it is stating that. Besides, if they were declassified, then the federal government wouldn't have needed a warrant to get their property back.

Yes, that is very good of you to be the sheep and just follow what someone else says.

And if I could really fix everyone's problems, do you think I would waste my time talking to the morons that think sedition is just the colour the mex-president strays his face with?

While I work for the government, I am neither state, federal nor county. I have worked in the private sector and I would rather get paid for doing what I do. And since I can conceivably retire at anytime I want to, why should I? If you think busting my butt for minimum wage makes you better, while it is nice to get your hands dirty to know what it feels like, umm no. Why should I? That is exactly the reason why some many people quit their jobs, not because they don't want to work, it is because you think it's the right thing to do to suffer for the job. No thank you, I will gladly take my double time and a half for working a holiday. I will work my midnights while doing whatever I want, while you do the 2hr commute.

Scrooge McDuck said, work smarter not harder. Best thing TV ever taught me.
    I find it laughable that you call me a sheep while continually parroting the MSM and democratic party rhetoric.

I happen to enjoy working. I am an engineer and use my brain daily. Keeps me sharp. I would much rather do that than a mindless task like pushing a button no matter what the pay scale. I have no designs on retiring, every person I know that retires, gets fat(ter) and dies. So you go ahead, get more sedentary, fatter and die. I will live my life staying young chasing my now 6 y/o daughter, boating, camping, off-roading, riding ATVs and my motorcycles....living LIFE!
    Last edited by Loguzzzzzz; 09-13-2022 at 03:27 PM. Reason: spelling

I find it laughable that you call me a sheep while continually parroting the MSN and democratic party rhetoric.

I happen to enjoy working. I am an engineer and use my brain daily. Keeps me sharp. I would much rather do that than a mindless task like pushing a button no matter what the pay scale. I have no designs on retiring, every person I know that retires, gets fat(ter) and dies. So you go ahead, get more sedentary, fatter and die. I will live my life staying young chasing my now 6 y/o daughter, boating, camping, off-roading, riding ATVs and my motorcycles....living LIFE!
    Classic !

Wait for it.

I find it laughable that you call me a sheep while continually parroting the MSM and democratic party rhetoric.
    Funny, that you don't watch TV, as you said but seem to be kept up on everything on MSM, enough to compare them to what I say. It's not a hard comparison, since most of my political beliefs would be shared with them, but I refer more to what has been written here. You are interchangeable with everyone here, but different flourishes, but no real substance to your posts.

I happen to enjoy working.
    Nice deflection. I was referring more towards what my job is, or better yet, where my job is positioned in the scheme of government. But your statement is well redundant. 99% of the people like to work when they are compensated for that work, baring work conditions and pay of course.

I am an engineer and use my brain daily.
    So continuing with your belief that all your vocation is eminently better than everyone else, I too am considered an engineer. My job doesn't take much to do, but that is not where I personally get my stimulation from, but my job does allow me to "entertain" myself. So movies, books and even paintball. I installed my 1st and 2nd L10 kits at work and even built my Ressurection at work. Wonderful thing to get paid to build guns.

Keeps me sharp.
    At your age, early onset dementia would appear. Again, my job pays my bills, keeps food in the pantry and a roof over my head. I would rather have the ability to do the things that I want to as relief from a, at times, monotonous job than to maybe turn a love into hell.

I would much rather do that than a mindless task like pushing a button no matter what the pay scale.
    Still sticking with your horrible comparisons. Since you only have a bad clue as to my job rather than the truth. I have helped countless people with mere directions, helping them on their way, not to mention the 2 lives I helped save when they capsized their boat to the countless people that I might have saved by calling into the police to report drunk drivers. So really, what is your point other than trying to put your job above mine?

I would venture that if you removed my job and yours, that loosing mine would effects thousands more people(working at one of the top10 busiest commercial fishing ports on thr east coast) than your job.

I have no designs on retiring, every person I know that retires, gets fat(ter) and dies.
    Don't follow the work to live, live to work. Maybe when I retire I can do whatever I want to, like attend more left wing rallies, write a novel or whatever. But the thing is, knowing I have the ability to retire is a much better position than having to work till you're dead. If I don't like how it is, I can retire at any point. I can even get another job, with another pension and be set in another 20 years. That is freedom. That is not convincing yourself that you have go to the job for another 10 years for you till they are all standing around your desk, wondering if it was a heart attack or a stroke at work that put you in a pine box.

So you go ahead, get more sedentary, fatter and die.
    Again, you are comparing something you have no clue, and now getting a bit personal in your insults. But we seem to trade them back and forth so there is that. But what I find more interesting is that you say that your position is stronger or better yet you never seem to back it up. Here you are going personal when you could be laying out how the GOP policies on the subject are better. You don't because the GOP has none or if they are as draconian as some of the other extremists make them out to be, a bit Neanderthal and out of touch with reality. So poke fun at me or try to win the hearts and minds with eloquent words?

I will live my life staying young chasing my now 6 y/o daughter, boating, camping, off-roading, riding ATVs and my motorcycles....living LIFE!
    I live my life cause I am young. Well, younger than you. So as you approach 70, doing that 2hr commute, working 9 to 5 I hope to be retired fully after 50. Go to my vacation house in NM and enjoy life. Maybe I will go work with Simon full time, maybe just do whatever I want to, not because I have to. But keep your daughter happy, I am sure she will be the only one that is sticking around to change your diapers in a few years.