Thread: Canada Just Banned Handguns

Canada Just Banned Handguns

It is a decree from their King till they can make it law. It bans the purchase, sale, and transfer of all handguns. It also includes all airsoft weapons.

https://youtu.be/JBEd4ELVj6Y

Good thing we do not have a king. But it seems England and Canada don't have the mass shootings either.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Good thing we do not have a king. But it seems England and Canada don't have the mass shootings either.
    Typical Liberal remark. Who told you that ? Joy Reid? You should go live there if it is so safe.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

LOL , maybe not shooting , but mass killing they do have , they just use different weapons , do the research

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    LOL , maybe not shooting , but mass killing they do have , they just use different weapons , do the research
    They use cars, knives, acid, and of course the jihadists favorite, suicide belts.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    Typical Liberal remark. Who told you that ? Joy Reid? You should go live there if it is so safe.
    England has highly restrictive laws against guns, so therefore their idiots don't have access to them, which is why they don't have mass shootings.

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    Or maybe the use of the word shootings has a poinnet meaning.

England has highly restrictive laws against guns, so therefore their idiots don't have access to them, which is why they don't have mass shootings.
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    They use cars, knives, acid, and of course the jihadists favorite, suicide belts.....
    Ban sticks....

CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

The UK has a stabbing epidemic.. they also banned knives..... we know how well that works

Do you suppose they will come for our hammers after the "underwear.wearing.hammer.wielding.2:30am.maga.int ruder" (AKA male prostitute) went after MrPaulP?
    One of the most hilarious dem spins of all time!
    Name:  Pelosi hammer.PNG
Views: 96
Size:  171.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Do you suppose they will come for our hammers after the "underwear.wearing.hammer.wielding.2:30am.maga.int ruder" (AKA male prostitute) went after MrPaulP?
    One of the most hilarious dem spins of all time!
    Name:  Pelosi hammer.PNG
Views: 96
Size:  171.8 KB
    Its funny how they were both in their underwear at 2 am. I also find it odd that no mention of the other person in his car when he got the DWI. Another pool boy? With a wife that looks and acts like his I dont doubt he likes the hershey highway...

Just now saw this, if it was a "break in" why is all the glass on the outside steps, not to mention it's blown out all the way out to the first step? We've all seen enough television to know better! LOL
    And why are the doors next to the one with the broken glass open and not the one used to enter the house?
    Also, who built this house and hung an exterior to swing "out" when entry doors are supposed to swing in? At least that's the rule of thumb I was taught as a kid. lol Especially with the sweep of the door as wide as the top step/landing.
    None of it makes much sense! lol

Name:  break in.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  42.4 KB

Just now saw this, if it was a "break in" why is all the glass on the outside steps, not to mention it's blown out all the way out to the first step?
    Maybe, after swinging the hammer into the window, you have to pull it out, thus pulling glass towards the outside. I do see, albeit it is difficult from the aerial view, glass on the inside of the door.

We've all seen enough television to know better! LOL
    Yes, and I saw a fat man saw he was in shape and healthy and couldn't walk down a ramp without help.

And why are the doors next to the one with the broken glass open and not the one used to enter the house?
    Maybe because the CSI people needed access to the I side and outside of the entrance and it was easier to open those doors? And maybe just maybe, that people who do that job for a living do not want to go through the crime scene preserving that evidence. I don't know, I learned that by watching TV.

Also, who built this house and hung an exterior to swing "out" when entry doors are supposed to swing in?
    Because some people design houses that want airflow and the look of a door but want to use the space that would otherwise be occupied by the door, so the doors swing out. I don't think that those doors are used as an entrance.

At least that's the rule of thumb I was taught as a kid. lol
    And yet is there any reason why we don't want houses designed by children? Then again, I see most of what you have designed as child like. So I guess you really never progressed much. Are you still using crayons or have you progressed up to pencils yet?

Especially with the sweep of the door as wide as the top step/landing.
    Design is up to the people who make it. In one picture you can not judge the full extent of what and why. So is it a landing or a set of steps or what?

None of it makes much sense! lol
    Yes like making proprietary parts when there are already a plethora of parts on the market. So I wouldn't through stones at someone's choices in home design, you really don't have much room to talk, IMHO.

Maybe, after swinging the hammer into the window, you have to pull it out, thus pulling glass towards the outside. I do see, albeit it is difficult from the aerial view, glass on the inside of the door.

Yes, and I saw a fat man saw he was in shape and healthy and couldn't walk down a ramp without help.

Maybe because the CSI people needed access to the I side and outside of the entrance and it was easier to open those doors? And maybe just maybe, that people who do that job for a living do not want to go through the crime scene preserving that evidence. I don't know, I learned that by watching TV.

Because some people design houses that want airflow and the look of a door but want to use the space that would otherwise be occupied by the door, so the doors swing out. I don't think that those doors are used as an entrance.

And yet is there any reason why we don't want houses designed by children? Then again, I see most of what you have designed as child like. So I guess you really never progressed much. Are you still using crayons or have you progressed up to pencils yet?

Design is up to the people who make it. In one picture you can not judge the full extent of what and why. So is it a landing or a set of steps or what?

Yes like making proprietary parts when there are already a plethora of parts on the market. So I wouldn't through stones at someone's choices in home design, you really don't have much room to talk, IMHO.
    all liberal jibberish. Pay no attention to it.

And yet is there any reason why we don't want houses designed by children?
    Yet house building goes back several generations in my family, on both sides, even my mother could build a house from the foundation up, that is in all the trades, I grew up in the middle of it. Not to mention I use to frame houses in CAD for a state of the art, and one of a kind, pre-fab wall and truss plant. I have at least 5 sub divisions under my belt in Arizona and Nevada, many, many, 100's of homes. Not to mention all the multi level Hotels all over Arizona, and a 5 story condo building in Scottsdale.

This is a local hotel I did>
    Name:  Prescott Valley Hotel.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  38.1 KB

La Privada @ Verde Santa Fe, 2 miles from where I sit, every single house in the snip is mine + many, many more
    Name:  La Privada.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  116.7 KB

and across the street, all of the homes here (lots and lots lol) I did in conjunction with La Privada
    Name:  Dorado Verde Santa Fe.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  274.4 KB
    Name:  Dorado.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  118.0 KB

But yea run you mouth toll booth boy, you dont know **** about me. LOL
    Verde Santa Fe, the ones I did
    Name:  Verde Santa Fe Map.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  174.0 KB

Name:  horse ****.PNG
Views: 91
Size:  197.0 KB

There are both common sense rules and also fire code laws for commercial buildings in respect to door swing direction and the side the door is hung on.
    Interior doors swing into a room against a wall.
    Exterior commercial doors open outwards in case of fire.
    Residential exterior doors typically open to the inside especially if there isn't an enclosed porch.
    Patios kind of go either way, depending on the design of the home, ie you wouldn't open outwards if the area didn't have a roof or if it were opening onto a narrow step etc, common sense typically dictates, but in any case you dont want doors opening into rain, snow or wind.
    That said not all architects know which end is up..

This happened in Canada?

There are both common sense rules and also fire code laws for commercial buildings in respect to door swing direction and the side the door is hung on.
    Except this is a residential building. So wouldn't there be a different set of laws and ordnances?

Interior doors swing into a room against a wall.
    And that is a picture from the outside. Most idiots know the difference between the two.

Exterior commercial doors open outwards in case of fire.
    Again, it's not a commercial building.

Residential exterior doors typically open to the inside especially if there isn't an enclosed porch.
    Love how you even contradict yourself, stating that there are instances where you could have it. So it could have been original, could have been left after a renovation removed the enclosed patio, could have been a personal choice to have them? Wow....

Patios kind of go either way, depending on the design of the home, ie you wouldn't open outwards if the area didn't have a roof or if it were opening onto a narrow step etc, common sense typically dictates, but in any case you dont want doors opening into rain, snow or wind.
    Personal preference, and I would even say that the building might not be a new build, which if I am not mistaken can and do go against new building codes.

That said not all architects know which end is up..
    Finally a true statement. I knew you had it in ya. Good job there sparky.

And for all your supposed design work, know I see why you turn metal into blocks. Not a curve in sight. Maybe you should work for Lego Duplo. I think they would love your work.
    Last edited by Nobody; 10-30-2022 at 07:36 AM.

Sharp as tack

Sharp as tack
    Nice self portrait/gif...

Guess all the curves went to your head.