Thread: Red Dallara Pneumag

Red Dallara Pneumag

OK. Time for me to sell one of the most prized items I have in my collection. I've seen two other Dallara bodied Mags sell for $3,000+ lately so I'm offering mine for less than that. Marker is in pristine condition but hasn't been used in a few years so might need some oil and o-rings but last time I used it, it ripped! Below is the parts description:

• Deadlywind Dallara body with no dimples
    • Deadlywind Dallara rail with no holes in the back
    • Deadlywind carbon fiber foregrip
    • Deadlywind 16" carbon fiber barrel, Freak compatible
    • CCM clamping feedneck
    • RPG frame with Hybrid Angel grips
    • Snake trigger (can't recall who fabricated it, sorry)
    • Pneumag conversion with in-grip LPR built and timed by Pneumagger (AO user)
    • CP on/off, modified for connecting the in-grip LPR
    • matching macroline elbows and hose
    • two ball stoppers (can't recall from which company)
    • X-Valve with level 10 and ULT, perfectly timed

This marker will shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger, which has a length of a computer mouse click. It really is insanely fast!

I bought this marker in pieces back in 2008 and had it assembled as a project that took over 8 months to complete and a true fortune at the time. It didn't see much use since (seriously, I played less than a handful of days with it) and I couldn't find a scratch in its body or other parts. It has custom ano, in which the body, trigger, foregrip aluminum parts and feedneck clamping ring all match perfectly. The on/off is a bit off the red tone but still matches quite well. You probably won't find another one like this. The only reason I'm selling is because I didn't play paintball in about 10 years now and have a huge marker collection so it's time to start trimming it down. I also happen to have another Dallara Mag so I've elected this one to go first. Anyways, pics are below. Feel free to ask your questions.

Pricing wise, I'm pretty firm on the values shown below:
    • Full marker, as pictured: USD 2,600
    • Full marker, less barrel: USD 2,500
    • If you want to have without the barrel and valve, I could do USD 2,250 but would rather sell it as complete as possible as this have been timed so perfectly.

I take Paypal as a gift or Zelle. I'll cover shipping costs within the continental US.

Last thing: as I live in Brazil, I will only be able to ship it on September 25, when I will be in Seattle, WA. I need to sell it before, so that I can take it with me on the trip. If it doesn't sell until the 20th, I'll not be taking it with me to the US. If you don't know me, I'm mpsd on AO and MCB and have been an active member on both forums for over 15 years now.

Thanks for your attention and sorry for the long text.

Newer pics (on the wooden floor) were taken earlier today.

Name:  thumbnail_IMG_1558.jpg
Views: 797
Size:  71.7 KB
    Name:  thumbnail_IMG_1559.jpg
Views: 794
Size:  73.1 KB
    Name:  DSC04019.jpg
Views: 791
Size:  155.6 KB
    Name:  100_4167.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  56.8 KB

Nice.

One just sold on eBay but it wasn't a pnuemag.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Nice.

One just sold on eBay but it wasn't a pnuemag.
    I've seen it. It wasn't a pneumag, didn't have any additional Deadlywind parts, nor RPG ones either. It was also a very basic black marker, although this is more to each one's taste. So if you add all that, I do believe my price is fair. Feel free to shoot an offer anyways if interested.

Thanks,

Mendel.

Quote Originally Posted by mpsd View Post
    I've seen it. It wasn't a pneumag, didn't have any additional Deadlywind parts, nor RPG ones either. It was also a very basic black marker, although this is more to each one's taste. So if you add all that, I do believe my price is fair. Feel free to shoot an offer anyways if interested.

Thanks,

Mendel.
    Oh, for an offer will you take a kidney?? Takes AB blood so it can be used by many.

The market prices of this stuff is insane these days. I had another $5k offer on the SFL.. which I am seriously considering.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    The market prices of this stuff is insane these days. I had another $5k offer on the SFL.. which I am seriously considering.
    If maroons will pay that price let em lol.
    Due to the objections of a certain Canadian, this space is now for rent.