Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Someone has to say it

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    Be honest. You talk because it's fun. It helps create comedy. Why else would anyone respond to a participant who posts like a hog farmer from Arkansaw with the I.Q. of a sweet potato?
    As opposed to persons who point fingers about being sheep following the one word, but yet are exactly what they preach against?

Hog farmers are smart. They raise pigs and pigs are pork. Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be had from them pigs. Put I to the hands of someone like Pillage and that pork becomes heaven sent.

But if I were to compare myself to all that are here, I will be blissfully ignorant and happy. I love the hypocrisy of actually thinking for myself and then mocked for following the herd and not thi king. I see no one else here for the most part(as they are truly smarter and have left or have simply avoided this poo-poo fest), which tells me that I am not following anyone. I echo nothing, though it always seems to be pointed out by people who would never be caught dead watching all those lefty channels, that I seem to get my material from them word for word.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody View Post
    as opposed to persons who point fingers about being sheep following the one word, but yet are exactly what they preach against?

Hog farmers are smart. They raise pigs and pigs are pork. Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be had from them pigs. Put i to the hands of someone like pillage and that pork becomes heaven sent.

But if i were to compare myself to all that are here, i will be blissfully ignorant and happy. I love the hypocrisy of actually thinking for myself and then mocked for following the herd and not thi king. I see no one else here for the most part(as they are truly smarter and have left or have simply avoided this poo-poo fest), which tells me that i am not following anyone. I echo nothing, though it always seems to be pointed out by people who would never be caught dead watching all those lefty channels, that i seem to get my material from them word for word.
    rotflmao

A word salad worthy of Joe Bidens teleprompter.
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Since former president ts are legally not allowed to drive vehicles on public roads, the amount of emissions that the Corvette emits is probably much less than a week of normal presidential transport.
    Number one; If He's not allowed to drive it, why bother to own it? Maybe Hunter drives it around searching for parmesan cheese.
    (After all, Hunter did claim He owned the house, and was paying $50k a year in rent ~ a statement that is a contradiction in itself since when you "own" you don't pay rent, you pay a mortgage. Unless perhaps you're laundering money.)

Number two; You are comparing the emissions of Air Force One and the Presidents entire entourage of security and reporters... To a Corvette the owner is not allowed to drive? And knowing the difference makes you look smart?

Number one; If He's not allowed to drive it, why bother to own it? Maybe Hunter drives it around searching for parmesan cheese.
    You can't put a price on centimentaily. It is his, why should he give it up? Maybe that will be his grand children's inherentance. Maybe Hunter will get it when he can prove not to sell it for crack. Maybe, just maybe his wife drives it to her job. But more importantly, why does it matter to you what he does with it? It doesn't effect you in the very least.

(After all, Hunter did claim He owned the house, and was paying $50k a year in rent ~ a statement that is a contradiction in itself since when you "own" you don't pay rent, you pay a mortgage. Unless perhaps you're laundering money.)
    No offense, why do you want to believe anything that a self proclaimed crackhead says? And if there was the possibility, more than accusation without foundation, of money laundering, you would think that someone who could examine POTUS' taxes could find it, but no. It is easy to point the finger without evidence than to do the work of actually finding any hard evidence.

Number two; You are comparing the emissions of Air Force One and the Presidents entire entourage of security and reporters... To a Corvette the owner is not allowed to drive? And knowing the difference makes you look smart?

Yes, since he doesn't drive it often, and him owning it means nothing. He can take it to any private land and drive it when and where he wants it. Dunya drives on his ranch, the Clintons I am sure drive to their secret cabals on the private lands of the illuminati. And yes he can be a hypocrite as I am sure that many Corvette owners would be appalled if he gutted a perfectly, and I assume, matching numbers vetted just so he can put a battery and motor in it.

But is it much more the hypocrite to push no fossil fuels but own a gas guzzler than it is to say you pay taxes and would prosecute people who steal secret documents but then lie about both those facts?

Dunya drives on his ranch, the Clintons I am sure drive to their secret cabals on the private lands of the illuminati.
    Do tell.....

Yes that was funny. I loved how they say he was allegedly the vice president. Not even the twice impeached former president can say he was allegedly scamming the entire nation for 8 years, nevertheless 4 years.

He is allegedly president.

He got them thru the mid terms without too much flatulation.

But now his own ''dont look here nothing to see'' lame stream media are reporting on him, the files, and Hunter as though they now have new talking points.

Something smells fishy in Denmark....

It seems as though Barry no longer trusts him to say what he's told and stay between the lines.

I'm going to surmise here that all this stuff was planted like chum in the water to get him impeached so they can have incompetent buffoon Kamala Harris finish the term,

and then Michael Obama to run against orange man......

About a week later she died in a routine outpatient procedure.....

Last edited by going_home; 01-20-2023 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    He is allegedly president. Except for the 64 court cases saying that the other guy didn't have any proof to his allegations and Biden had more votes than him. Other than that, you're right

He got them thru the mid terms without too much flatulation. He is near 80. I kinda expect flatulation.

But now his own ''dont look here nothing to see'' lame stream media are reporting on him, the files, and Hunter as though they now have new talking points. so if they talk about him, it is too much and if they don't, then it's never enough? When you come to a point, can you clarify?

Something smells fishy in Denmark.... didn't trump try to buy that? Lol

It seems as though Barry no longer trusts him to say what he's told and stay between the lines. Obama isn't president, but if that were true, then wouldn't the things that Obama tells Biden would get him elected to a 2nd term? Trump couldn't even do that correct.

I'm going to surmise here that all this stuff was planted like chum in the water to get him impeached so they can have incompetent buffoon Kamala Harris finish the term, that would be a convenient excuse, except for the facts of not having a majority in the senate, termoil in the house, because the GOP there will vote against what McCarthy wants and vote vote for what McCarthy doesn'twant. And no one plants something that wouldget them impeached, they try to hide that. Since the Biden admin has been forthwith what they can say, you have no leg to stand on.

and then Michael Obama to run against orange man...... well, i don't see that happenijg as Michelle Obama does not come off as having political aspirations but if you want Michelle to be the 1st black woman in charge, who i am i to say no?

About a week later she died in a routine outpatient procedure..... and yet people routinely die from routine procedures all the time. Go figure. It is why anytime you go under the knife ,you have a chance to die.

cause i am bored

cause i am bored
    I am not.

My point was, it looks to me like his own people are doing this to get rid of him......

I am not.

My point was, it looks to me like his own people are doing this to get rid of him......
    Tbat is your opinion, and what you think and what is a fact of the matter are 2 entirely different things. This is a paintball board, and politics does not belong here. With that said, since you can not understand the policies of both sides equally and unbiasedly, you are a poor judge to determine what is actually going on in the current administration. As for release of information, i.e. reporting on found documents, it is simply openness towards accountability. Documents where found outside of authoritive houses, and the Biden team is not only announcing them but also working with NARA to return them. This is in contrast to ignoring calls from NARA for them, lying about having them, returning a portion of them delaying any return of them till NARA had to get warrants to search and recover far more than was being requested for.

With that, by your estimation, your assessment is a poor run house, but since you think up is down and wrong is right, your opinion means less than nothing. You can't be unbiased and already prejudiced everything the current admin does, without understanding any of its merits. While biased opinions have a place, this is not a place for it.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody View Post
    while biased opinions have a place, this is not a place for it.
    lol

You have nothing to say for the last year in numerous threads, some now locked, but your biased opinion....and now hey what about the rulezzzz

This is a paintball board, and politics does not belong here. {} While biased opinions have a place, this is not a place for it.
    Let's take a look at that, shall we?
    This is post #195. 13 members have posted.

Vintage - 1 post
    Pillage - 1
    mps18 - 3
    Luke - 3
    maniacmechanic - 7
    Beemer - 10
    Big Evil - 11
    Tunaman - 11
    pimpedmag - 15
    Loguzzzz - 16
    goinghome - 17
    Pyrate 42 (now 43)
    nobody - 57 posts

Need I point out that for someone who claims this is not the place for political discussion or biased opinion, you are the driving force ~ You generate more of it than anyone else here. More than double anyone but myself.
    Don't hurt yourself, big guy.

lol

You have nothing to say for the last year in numerous threads, some now locked, but your biased opinion....and now hey what about the rulezzzz

But I never started any threads in question. Others have gone against the rules and posted questionable content and the mods seem to turn a blind eye to it. While it is interpretation, I feel that when the flood gates were opened the. The rules don't mean anything.so posting in an open thread is not going against any rules as it seemed that the mods allowed it.

Let's take a look at that, shall we?
    This is post #195. 13 members have posted.

Vintage - 1 post
    Pillage - 1
    mps18 - 3
    Luke - 3
    maniacmechanic - 7
    Beemer - 10
    Big Evil - 11
    Tunaman - 11
    pimpedmag - 15
    Loguzzzz - 16
    goinghome - 17
    Pyrate 42 (now 43)
    nobody - 57 posts

Need I point out that for someone who claims this is not the place for political discussion or biased opinion, you are the driving force ~ You generate more of it than anyone else here. More than double anyone but myself.
    Don't hurt yourself, big guy.
    Never said I did not have an opinion. But if you were to take all those posts that you compiled and put them in a for and against, or even a red versus blue side, what are those numbers then?

Again, I never start any of the threads, never do I bring up posts that are against the rules. But if the mods allow a post to not be closed and some wish to post wrong and disinformation, who am I to not set the record straight and tell one and all, where they are wrong. So don't try and skew the numbers to only support yoir narrative. A poor attempt at whataboutism...

But I never started any threads in question.
    Yet here you are in all your glory.

Never said I did not have an opinion. But if you were to take all those posts that you compiled and put them in a for and against, or even a red versus blue side, what are those numbers then?
    I wasn't considering "sides" in the equation although I could do that. However, You yourself would be the singular minority rather than the leader of the pack.

Again, I never start any of the threads, never do I bring up posts that are against the rules. But if the mods allow a post to not be closed and some wish to post wrong and disinformation, who am I to not set the record straight and tell one and all, where they are wrong. So don't try and skew the numbers to only support yoir narrative. A poor attempt at whataboutism...
    So... You never bring up posts against the rules while posting in a thread you claim violates those rules? A true Democrat.
    And you only post because regardless of others opinion and every piece of evidence they show is wrong or disinformation, You and You alone can set the record straight.
    That is not a bias. It's an outright declaration of prejudice.
    In the rules of debate, the roles of "stimulator" and "responder" are generally clear.
    And then the so-called "straw man".

Which one are You?

In the rules of debate, the roles of "stimulator" and "responder" are generally clear.
    And then the so-called "straw man".

Which one are You?
    That may be true for a debate but this is a forum. No one here is using the debate rules, no one here is doing a ask and answer back and forth. No, do not substitute one for the other. Hell, you can't answer a simple question, no one here can. Prop something up, have it challenged, then change the subject, introduce something else and never go back. You brought up the post count, but can you answer why it is like it is? Nope, bring up debate rules and finger point about a subject that you clearly are not familiar with avoid the question.

Good job, gold star.

That may be true for a debate but this is a forum. You brought up the post count, but can you answer why it is like it is?
    What else is a forum but a debate? It's basically the definition. Opposing views presenting their opinion in a civilized manner.
    Just like the Senate or the House, without the legal endorsement or requirements.

Of course I can answer to why post count "is like it is". I doubt you would like the answer, and I do try to be civilized.

What else is a forum but a debate? It's basically the definition. Opposing views presenting their opinion in a civilized manner.
    Just like the Senate or the House, without the legal endorsement or requirements.

Of course I can answer to why post count "is like it is". I doubt you would like the answer, and I do try to be civilized.
    But basically, is not THE definition.

Taken from dictionary.com

Forum:
    1) the marketplace or public square of an ancient Roman city, the center of judicial and business affairs and a place of assembly for the people.
    2) a court or tribunal:the forum of public opinion.
    3) an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.

Debate:
    1) a discussion, as of a public question in an assembly, involving opposing viewpoints

This forum is a meeting place where people can discuss topics, exchange ideas, show off new builds or ask questions about how to fix something. While you can have a debate in a forum, a forum is not a debate.

So please don't pull your hesitation about being civilized, as many here, in this thread are far from being civilized about their attitudes to anything that they don't agree with, sometimes politically.

I am not.

You do realize that this changes nothing. I would suspect, though I doubt I or anyone would truly know for sure, that most of these documents were presidential daily briefings and the like. I say this from the mere fact that, though we only knew about the fiasco that the twice impeached ex-president made a big deal about turning them, that NARA nor any reporting ever made the fact public that records were missing. Which lends to my estimation that even though they are important, it was missed by them.

But the fact is still, one person willfully denied them, lied to keep them, refused to return them and subsequently had them taken from him. The others did a search, went through the proper channels and processes, even as much as stopping a search till persons with the proper clearance could be brought in and anything and everything found was promptly returned.

So this is not the someone who is getting arrested for conducting a controlled burn to clear out brush, compared to arsonist who burns down a building.

So you can finger point all you want, and throw out this whataboutism, but I do see that NARA and the persons and agencies that hold all these classified documents needs a better system of tracking and accountancy. This is getting to be a ridiculous situation and I would think a black eye embarrassment in the world's eyes.

Name:  vinyl-records-record-collection.gif
Views: 139
Size:  34.0 KB
    Doug...
    ......You know you want one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
    Doug...
    Name:  Mr Bucket copy.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  46.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
    Doug...
    OhJohn, you want to rejoin the conversationor are you going to do another impression of your youngest daughterand throw another hissy-fit?,

Thumbs up

When you got nothing, no rebuttal, attack their family.

When you got nothing, no rebuttal, attack their family.

Comparison is not going after. Besides, isn't this where you're supposed to mention Hunter Biden?

Pot calling the kettle black...

Comparison is not going after. Besides, isn't this where you're supposed to mention Hunter Biden?

Pot calling the kettle black...
    He's your brother ?

That would explain a lot....