Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
Be honest. You talk because it's fun. It helps create comedy. Why else would anyone respond to a participant who posts like a hog farmer from Arkansaw with the I.Q. of a sweet potato?
As opposed to persons who point fingers about being sheep following the one word, but yet are exactly what they preach against?

Hog farmers are smart. They raise pigs and pigs are pork. Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be had from them pigs. Put I to the hands of someone like Pillage and that pork becomes heaven sent.

But if I were to compare myself to all that are here, I will be blissfully ignorant and happy. I love the hypocrisy of actually thinking for myself and then mocked for following the herd and not thi king. I see no one else here for the most part(as they are truly smarter and have left or have simply avoided this poo-poo fest), which tells me that I am not following anyone. I echo nothing, though it always seems to be pointed out by people who would never be caught dead watching all those lefty channels, that I seem to get my material from them word for word.