Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Someone has to say it

That's it. You know it's over when Chuck Norris joins the fight.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ategory=foryou
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    That's it. You know it's over when Chuck Norris joins the fight.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ategory=foryou
    Hmmm, 2 days before the actual election. Kinda seems like it really won't matter much. It's almost like bringing a water pistol to a rain storm.

Even CNN is calling that rainstorm Democrat tears.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...09f59e2187d4a1

Even CNN is calling that rainstorm Democrat tears.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...09f59e2187d4a1
    And as much of a deathnell as that article makes it out to he, know one knows what the public has listened to, to inform them of what is going on on and how it will effect the outcome. That is the problem with messaging. You try to lay out your message and hope it sticks. Did it work or did it fail? You only know after the election happens.

Oh the message has stuck alright.

Hyperinflation, food & fuel doubling in price.

And who really thinks dementia Joe Bob is really at the ships helm ?

He cant even find his way off the stage after a spewing a nonsensical word salad.

And Obama is blaming Trump for all this from 7 years ago, the problem with that is he (Obama) was still in charge 7 years ago.....

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Oh the message has stuck alright.

Hyperinflation, food & fuel doubling in price.

And who really thinks dementia Joe Bob is really at the ships helm ?

He cant even find his way off the stage after a spewing a nonsensical word salad.

And Obama is blaming Trump for all this from 7 years ago, the problem with that is he (Obama) was still in charge 7 years ago.....

Talk about nonsense...

If dementia Joe was in charge of it, wouldn't it be worse? Nope.

Inflation is world wide, not just the US. Had we not have a global pandemic, things would have been different. But when the US and other countries grind to a halt, things stop. So in turn it takes much longer to get started again, like Lucy at the candy factory, you work 3 times as hard just to keep up.

Then you have capitalism. You know that free market enterprise where companies make profits. Well the petroleum companies saw a surplus when people didn't use gas cause jobs and work shut down. They didn't like that, so in order to again make record profits in the last quarter, they up the price. So by upping the cost to move merchandise, companies up their price, which ups the cost for the workers and at the end of it all is the petroleum companies making record profits. Last time I looked big oil controls that, not the President.

But still blame Obama. It's not like he was ever empeached or lost an election.

How anyone can defend this administration while we are slowly going down burning is beyond me. The worse has yet to come and its already the worst i've ever lived through. A black woman who is not fit for the job got the job only because she was a a black woman. Joe Biden is worse than my uncle who is in a home now lied about his own sons laptop and involvement in his drug frenzies and international business ties. Forced vaccinations that dont work and emptying of all our reserves. The election was won on the blood of others through lies and narrative pushing especially with race, so funny how all the BLM riots stopped as soon as they got what they wanted. Good luck to all of you because the next two years will be tough.

Welcome to the chat.
    I would say "good luck to all of us" because the next two years will be tough for everybody regardless of who wins.

Personally, I've avoided watching "live results" today. Apparently, both sides are and have been contesting procedures.
    I'm sure some of these most "critical" States may take some days to straighten out.

On the other hand, someone posted that Biden intended to release 1.8 million votes from the national ballot reserve.

Welcome to the chat.
    I would say "good luck to all of us" because the next two years will be tough for everybody regardless of who wins.

Personally, I've avoided watching "live results" today. Apparently, both sides are and have been contesting procedures.
    I'm sure some of these most "critical" States may take some days to straighten out.

On the other hand, someone posted that Biden intended to release 1.8 million votes from the national ballot reserve.
    yes you're right "us" is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Mps18 View Post
    How anyone can defend this administration while we are slowly going down burning is beyond me. The worse has yet to come and its already the worst i've ever lived through. A black woman who is not fit for the job got the job only because she was a a black woman. Joe Biden is worse than my uncle who is in a home now lied about his own sons laptop and involvement in his drug frenzies and international business ties. Forced vaccinations that dont work and emptying of all our reserves. The election was won on the blood of others through lies and narrative pushing especially with race, so funny how all the BLM riots stopped as soon as they got what they wanted. Good luck to all of you because the next two years will be tough.
    You are absolutely correct. How can a woman have any sort of credentials at all in the government, nevertheless the workplace.

So let's look at what it takes to become vice president. Well, these are hard to find and are tough. They have to be a natural born US citizen, lived in the US for 14 years. It seems that there is less required to become vice president than president. I will assume that since the vice president was once the prize for the looser of the election, that the participant must also be 35 years old.

So yea, you are absolutely correct that a woman, who was born here, who was a US senator, is totally not qualified to be a vice president.

Thank you so much for joining the conversation. You are bringing so much to this, I don't even know where to begin.

Nothing that you said makes someone fit for the job or duty to be a Vice President you just stated the minimum qualifications congratulations she met the minimum. She is not competent and if you are too blind to see that is on you. Id rather not even speak with you, you can remain a nobody with no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mps18 View Post
    Nothing that you said makes someone fit for the job or duty to be a Vice President you just stated the minimum qualifications congratulations she met the minimum. She is not competent and if you are too blind to see that is on you. Id rather not even speak with you, you can remain a nobody with no sense.
    Lol, so what are the qualifications that she lacks? I mean trump met those qualifications and somehow he couldn't do the job in any capacity and barely met those of just showing up. I mean, he was such a great judge of character that he went through how many chief of staff, communications directors and personnel, how many cabinet members or even advisors on national security and such? But that is trump and his foibles. So tell us all how she is not competent? What is it that makes us all blind to the notion that she is not fit for the job.

Now historically, until Hubert Humphrey, the vice president didn't historically do much. Until the Carter admin, the vide president didn't even have an office in the White house. It is even noted that when FDR died and Truman took over, he did not even know about the Manhattan project and the atomic bomb tests/programs. Likewise the position when first created was for the looser of the election, which is why many of the first vice presidents after Washington went on to become presidents themselves. Likewise in the 19th century, many presidents chose opposition party members to serve as vice president to give the notion of a untied government, but yet the VP didn't have any real job till the Bicentennial of the founding. So the bar for the job is rather low in most regards.

But if you can state a rational and coherent argument as to why she is unfit for office, tell us all. But a misogynistic, uneducated, opinion just makes you look more the fool than most here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Lol, so what are the qualifications that she lacks?
    The ability to say anything coherent.

Whenever she speaks its a garbled nonsensical word salad with no meaning.

But wait, they were looking for someone for that job that wouldnt look smarter than Joe Bob the diaper king....

They actually did find her.

So there is that......

Sorry I've been such a ghost, been busy getting ready for our first small one! Biden's entire cabinet is a joke and shows exactly what happens when you play the identity politics game.Name:  Screenshot_20221114-071718.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  49.4 KB
    68 Automag Classic, ReTro valve, Lvl. 10, 16" Dye Boomstick, AGD chrome Intelliframe, Shocktech black cradle, Air America Armegeddon 114/4500, Smartparts gadget grip

A.N.S. GX-3 Autococker,Eclipse swing frame, Air America Messiah Reg.

AO Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1521330

They have cracked the code, how to cheat in wide open daylight for all to see.

There will never be another fair election in the US.

Biden's banana republic......

Very sad to see what this once great country has come to now.