Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone has to say it

Someone Has To Point Out The Problem

Biden creeps on Nikki Fried in Florida:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...antis-speaking

The cream does not rise to the top, turds maybe, as most politicians are floaters.
    Last edited by pillage; 10-06-2022 at 08:20 AM. Reason: comma
    When trolls run scared. Mrs E, " Doug I will effin cut you!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    . . . .
    ......You know you want one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
    Well, I do have to admit I am long winded, but the point is that not only is it nuanced, but can't be summed up in 140 truth characters.

So the issues in the world are not because a Dem is in the white house, that the justice system is going after a crook and that you are old, out of touch and have too much boomer blood that can't keep up in the fast pace 21st century world. Cause if you stop and look, you will see that your party of choice is responsible for far more of the problems, since they never can come up with any solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by pillage View Post
    The cream does not rise to the top, turds maybe, as most politicians are floaters.
    Well, I never said they were the utmost best, I sjust said that the cream rises to the top. Whether or not it has curdled is always up for debate...

Whether or not it has curdled is always up for debate...
    I ask myself the same thing every time you post.

So the issues in the world are not because a Dem is in the white house, that the justice system is going after a crook and that you are old, out of touch and have too much boomer blood that can't keep up in the fast pace 21st century world. Cause if you stop and look, you will see that your party of choice is responsible for far more of the problems, since they never can come up with any solutions.
    I guess I'm just not progressive enough for places like S.F. or Portland or Seattle with homeless living in the street, doing drugs or defecating on the sidewalk.
    And it's not that it's a Dem in the white house ~ it's a politically weak, senile old man in the white house.
    But let's look at a few examples of solutions compared between parties. (I'll focus on Trump & Biden, since that's all you seem to be interested in rather than historical facts of the Nation as a whole.)
    Let's start local.
    Southern Border:
    Trump ~ "Build a wall" & "Remain in Mexico" and crossings dropped to the lowest in decades.
    Biden ~ "No more walls!" and 2 million so far this year.

Energy/Gas price:
    Trump ~ Energy exporter worldwide and economically independent of outside sources.
    Biden ~ "No more fossil fuel!" and reduced the supply on his first day in office. And now draining the Federal Reserve for the second time.

Middle East:
    Trump ~ Abraham accords, U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem.
    Biden ~ Botched withdrawal in Afghanistan, groveling for more oil out of Saudia only having OPEC+ reduce production by the same amount the US uses. Iran now threatening to take action on American soil.

Ukraine:
    That needs a separate post.

North Korea:
    Trump ~ Walks into the Country, shakes hands with Kim Jong Un. N.K. missile launches reduced, no new tests of underground nukes.
    Biden ~ N.K. launches more missiles in one month than in three years under the previous admin (including an ICBM over Japan). Starts threatening to throw nukes pretty much everywhere.

However, it's not my job to cure your insanity or abate your personal delusions. You are welcome to them and please continue the comedic routine.
    (See? I can play troll as well. )

Back to the original post, I have 97 independent candidates up for numerous positions. I've gone through about half looking online for their views and opinions.
    And, what? 32 days to decide?
    Just over a month and We should know which way the House and Senate will swing.
    Who wants odds?
    Last edited by Pyrate Jim; 10-07-2022 at 08:32 PM.
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

Oh goody. This is the kind of post I do so enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    I ask myself the same thing every time you post.
    That is only because what you think is sane makes me sound insane and vice versa. A more open minded person would try to look at it from the other perspective to better judge, but what do I know?

II guess I'm just not progressive enough for places like S.F. or Portland or Seattle with homeless living in the street, doing drugs or defecating on the sidewalk.
    Ummm, people do drugs every where. Hillbilly heroine, some white lightning, or the 21st century addiction when you just get them from a doctor. To say that only cities have this problem is exactly why it can never be fixed. People like yourself who only think it is always over there's problem. And if you would stop to think that, maybe instead of just pointing at those homeless you try to help them. You know, do the Christian thing of helping thy brother?

IAnd it's not that it's a Dem in the white house ~ it's a politically weak, senile old man in the white house.
    Politically weak? Senile? Ok. You are entitled to your opinion, but you seem to be parroting Sean Hannity. Careful, I might ask you why.

But seriously, every time people think that he has lost a step, or is a bit too old, he is pleasantly surprising people.

IBut let's look at a few examples of solutions compared between parties. (I'll focus on Trump & Biden, since that's all you seem to be interested in rather than historical facts of the Nation as a whole.)
    I'll posit that it is a difficult to NOT talk about the leaders of the party. If you wish to talk about the history, that is one thing, but when y9u are talking about current events, you are either going to describe what the leader is doing for the party or what the leader is going to do. You can not separate the 2. Regardless, when talking about trump, it is the hostirical past as he is not the president anymore. His admin is in the past.

ILet's start local.
    Southern Border:
    Trump ~ "Build a wall" & "Remain in Mexico" and crossings dropped to the lowest in decades.
    Biden ~ "No more walls!" and 2 million so far this year.
    Ah yes the wall that the migrants bypass as it was neither completed due to fraud and corruption. One would think that the workers there would deter people crossing, but those are only documented Illegals. so while there was what, only 10k a swear allowed, that admin didn't really count all those in the detainment camps.

Also, if you would go back to your civic lessons, this country is founded on the principle of bring me your tired, your poor, your disenfranchised. Everyone here,, in this country was from an immigrant. If you wish to say legal or illegal, that is only from the aspect of from the government in power. It also goes to show you that how poor this country is being run and yet people from all over are risking their lives to come here.

IEnergy/Gas price:
    Trump ~ Energy exporter worldwide and economically independent of outside sources.
    Biden ~ "No more fossil fuel!" and reduced the supply on his first day in office. And now draining the Federal Reserve for the second time.
    We have always been an energy exporter. We are some of the dee countries that is "blessed" with black gold. Now, it has ebbed and flowed to being a net importer or a net exporter to the total amounts in a given year, we still do that. Yet, we do not use our own supplies for ourselves. We ship what we produce here and import for our needs. Again, we import and export around 50%, give or take. We are not independent at all.

Now, by using renewable energy and cutting off dependence on foreign oil,, only then we can be free of the whims of OPEC. There is a finite amount of oil on this planet and drilling more will not do anything to change. But those petrochemical companies is that only want to be a monopoly and want to have record profits, only want you to use gas. Electric vehicles or hydrogen vehicles that literally bypass the gas pump doesn't care if OPEC is asking $100 or $1000/barrel. That is true independence

IMiddle East:
    Trump ~ Abraham accords, U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem.
    Biden ~ Botched withdrawal in Afghanistan, groveling for more oil out of Saudia only having OPEC+ reduce production by the same amount the US uses. Iran now threatening to take action on American soil.
    Afghanistan is not in the middle east for one.

Anyway, we will not know the details of the withdrawal from Afghanistan, but remember, it was trump that set everything in motion, and it was trump and the republicans that set in motion the poor handling. Oh, is it passing thr buck? No, it is the republicans in congress that liked to play games with appointees and the whole transfer of power that put massive delays in everything.

And, since this dovetails with your last point, since we are dependent upon foreign oil, how else would you get Biden asking OPEC about anything? See, you like to use these nice little bullet points but even in your own words, are failing to realize that they are bigger than the jabs and what about isms that your party likes to shout but never seems to address?

But how would you deal with a bunch of rich Arabs that wish to maintain being richer, other than asking them to do tsomething for you. They did, and surprise prices went down for the world. Now, they are wanting to make more money again and prices will go up. Again, renewable energy that isn't tied to OPEC or a finite commodity that will run out and it doesn't matter.

Iran has problems of its own. It is equally exciting and scary. This is from the people by the people and not anything other than treatment of its own. No geopolitical aspects, no us vs them. This can be the start of the youth becoming more progressive and wishing to throw off their religious totalitarian regime or it could be a crackdown of more and harsher fundamental leaders and the world will fear more. If only trump never tore up the nuclear agreement and we wouldn't have to worry about possible nuclear weapons.

IUkraine:
    That needs a separate post.
    True, but what is there to talk about?

INorth Korea:
    Trump ~ Walks into the Country, shakes hands with Kim Jong Un. N.K. missile launches reduced, no new tests of underground nukes.
    Biden ~ N.K. launches more missiles in one month than in three years under the previous admin (including an ICBM over Japan). Starts threatening to throw nukes pretty much everywhere.
    One would see that NK got everything it wanted, since trump went in and did nothing to put a stop to it. Remember, a theif doesn't stop when the corrupt guard is on duty, no he keeps using him, keeping him in his pocket. You can also say that because they, NK, are not getting what they want, they are doing exactly what they are. trump did nothing to curtail anything. If he did, then they would've the rockete to shoot and they would be a good little country. No, a child roars against the disciplarian,, not the pushover that is giving everything they want.

IHowever, it's not my job to cure your insanity or abate your personal delusions. You are welcome to them and please continue the comedic routine.
    (See? I can play troll as well. )
    Really, I find it interesting that so many people can't see the woods through the trees and how they all seem utterly devoted to a person that they put aside all rational thought. I don't find it funny, but pitiful.

IBack to the original post, I have 97 independent candidates up for numerous positions. I've gone through about half looking online for their views and opinions.
    And, what? 32 days to decide?
    Just over a month and We should know which way the House and Senate will swing.
    Who wants odds?
    Why should you know which way it would swing?
    Last edited by Nobody; 10-07-2022 at 10:57 PM.

Well, I do have to admit I am long winded, but the point is that not only is it nuanced, but can't be summed up in 140 truth characters.

Who told you that? Joy Reid? Maybe in another 5 yrs they will get him...
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    Who told you that? Joy Reid? Maybe in another 5 yrs they will get him...
    Hahaha, love how you arbitrarily name the MSNBC evening lineup. So much like the GOP and/or MAGA crowd, keep throwing everything against the wall to see if that will stick. Cause if you can't look inward to your own failings, fingerpoint and try to blame everyone but yourselves.

Your misguided opinion which you are completely entitled to and I am allowed to wholeheartedly disagree with.

I have to laugh at your age jabs. I probably am more in tune with pop culture than you are.
    Age is just a number and mine seems bother you!

Your misguided opinion which you are completely entitled to and I am allowed to wholeheartedly disagree with.
    Again, how is it misguided? You always seem to try and point it out yet you never really answer the question. You know, give good well based facts, supporting your ideas or values that prove that my notions and ideals are firmly out of place and out of touch with reality. Though opinion is one thing, and we are all entitled to it, when you try to substitute opinion for fact, we'll you have the Maga republicans...

I have to laugh at your age jabs. I probably am more in tune with pop culture than you are.
    Age is just a number and mine seems bother you!
    You do realize that pop culture is a term that comes about when things seemingly "pop" into the forefront but then quickly "pop" right back out. If you want to hang your hat on that, good for you. It is not something that will last. So if you consider the Maga movement as pop culture than you are the very thing that you say about me being a contrarian and not coming up with your own ideas. Finger point much?

But thank you John, I needed this laugh.

Again, how is it misguided? You always seem to try and point it out yet you never really answer the question. You know, give good well based facts, supporting your ideas or values that prove that my notions and ideals are firmly out of place and out of touch with reality. Though opinion is one thing, and we are all entitled to it, when you try to substitute opinion for fact, we'll you have the Maga republicans...

You do realize that pop culture is a term that comes about when things seemingly "pop" into the forefront but then quickly "pop" right back out. If you want to hang your hat on that, good for you. It is not something that will last. So if you consider the Maga movement as pop culture than you are the very thing that you say about me being a contrarian and not coming up with your own ideas. Finger point much?

But thank you John, I needed this laugh.
    Actually the term is derived from POPular which is obvious... you can have new things that are popular and old things that make a resurgence and are now popular as "retro" for instance.

Your truths are not my truths. You believe what you want and I will do the same. Just as I felt that no justice was served regarding Benghazi I'm pretty sure that you are upset that there were no real findings of collusion with the Russians by Trump after the 22 month investigation. But at least, to the best of my knowledge no one died there... Can't say the same about Benghazi, can you!

We are just diametrically opposed and I am sure you will post up something regarding this post that will not have any real substance just like about 75%-80% of your posts. Lots of words with little substance.

Hope you don't laugh about this one... there are some real sad events mentioned here.
    Last edited by Loguzzzzzz; 10-12-2022 at 11:54 AM. Reason: grammer error

Actually the term is derived from POPular which is obvious... you can have new things that are popular and old things that make a resurgence and are now popular as "retro" for instance.

Your truths are not my truths. You believe what you want and I will do the same. Just as I felt that no justice was served regarding Benghazi I'm pretty sure that you are upset that there were no real findings of collusion with the Russians by Trump after the 22 month investigation. But at least, to the best of my knowledge no one died there... Can't say the same about Benghazi, can you!

We are just diametrically opposed and I am sure you will post up something regarding this post that will not have any real substance just like about 75%-80% of your posts. Lots of words with little substance.

Hope you don't laugh about this one... there are some real sad events mentioned here.
    Benghazi was bad, but it is easy to cherrypick that about a handful of lives that were lost needlessly and could have been prevented. And as much a tragedy as that was, it was a no-win situation for the Admin. If nothing was going to happen, then the Congress would have lambasted for jumping at "ghosts", and when they did nothing, hindsight being 20-20, and Congress vilified for not doing enough. I do love it when the right cares about a few lives but let how many Americans died stupidly, over the lack of preparation for covid?

As for the Mueller report. Let's get one thing straight about it. When yoir boss tells you to investigate everything concerning this one topic, but only report one if it follows this very narrow path, i.e. only report on Russian interference to the DNC, not if there was any Russian involvement or even if there was any evidence of Collusion with the republicans.

In my mind, an investigation should go where the evidence leads to and prosecute all those that broke the laws, not if only this group broke only these laws. That is like someone committed a murder but then quickly jaywalking or runs a redight to get punished. The law does allow for cases of found evidence indicating in new and unknown crimes.

But Mueller wasn't a total loss. Some people who broke the laws went to jail, rightly so. While many would think how you say we do, that it didn't get the president, I don't. While I may feel he is dirtier than a sewer grate, he hasn't been charged yet. I do hope that he will screw up and finally not have a bunch of patsy's and fallguys to take the blame for whatever, so he could finally face the consequences of his actions. He probably won't live that long, or maybe only the good die young. Time will judge that.

But if you're waiting for Durham to produce 3 indictments and one overturned sentence, then Mueller was well worth it for thr 40 some odd convictions of criminal acts that where sentenced. So, keep all your bluster and proformative arm raising about Benghazi, or Mueller or whatever. You are so concerned with the window dressing you have been trained to nkt question why anymore. Just by the fact that you brought up Benghazi, tells me that you are looking for an equivalency or whataboutism. It is pretty poor if that is all you can think about.

Two words~ "Dumb As Dirt".

That was three words....

(wanted to beat Nobody to it...)

Two words~ "Dumb As Dirt".
    I SEE what you did there.

Nobody...
    I have a question, do you blame the gun manufacturer, the gun itself or the shooter....

Lets not even bother with the laws because criminals are inherent law breakers so any laws that are created truly only limit law abiding citizens...
    ...or maybe that should be my follow up question.

Nobody...
    I have a question, do you blame the gun manufacturer, the gun itself or the shooter....

Lets not even bother with the laws because criminals are inherent law breakers so any laws that are created truly only limit law abiding citizens...
    He blames the guns! You know that John! Its the "gun Violence" that is the problem. That is what they tell him to believe so he believes it. He votes for people that want to take our guns away. That alone makes you a traitor to this country.

Nobody...
    Oh look at the bait.

Nah, you were so good enough to set it out, might as well spit your hook.

Guns are an object. They are tools. The only difference better an axe, a car, an alcoholic drink k and a gun is, 1 of those things is in the constitution.

I do agree that riminals don't care about the laws. If you are law abiding citizen, then it shouldn't be any problem with any laws put before you.

But with that said, if you wish to argue about gun laws, you could construe that the founding fathers had no concept of a magazine fed weapon, thus it shouldn't be covered under the law so to ban magazines above a 1 shot weapon is merely confining the 2A to exactly what the founding fathers were writing about. The armed militia armed with muskets. Hell, let's even get rid of smokeless powder and go straight to black powder.

He blames the guns! You know that John! Its the "gun Violence" that is the problem. That is what they tell him to believe so he believes it. He votes for people that want to take our guns away. That alone makes you a traitor to this country.
    I believe that it is more people who feel that the gun is the only answer. It is an escalation that only results in more guns, more crimes and more violence.

And please for the love of Christ, find me multiple instances of people who were doing nothing that got their weapons taken away. Were are those law abiding citizens that were Shanghai'd and railroaded into loosing their constitutional rights? Or are you just going to give me the same cock and bull story of the evil libs are going to do it, one day, when they control the government and can vote in the right laws to do this all legally and stuff...

Hmmm, and yet you support people that wish to go against the constitution, this country and the freedoms it represents. Funny fence you're on Tuna.

The first repeating fire arm was built in 1779. by an Italian no less...for the record.
    Do you really want to go down THAT rabbit hole? You can argue the pen and quill verses the printing press verses phones verses email. I am sure that they never envisioned the internet either.

It is a weak argument at best!

I expected a lame response and once again you did not disappoint!

The first repeating fire arm was built in 1779. by an Italian no less...for the record.
    Do you really want to go down THAT rabbit hole? You can argue the pen and quill verses the printing press verses phones verses email. I am sure that they never envisioned the internet either.

It is a weak argument at best!

I expected a lame response and once again you did not disappoint!
    Oh yes, let's disparage the Italians and there Bienelli, Beretta firearms manufacturers. I know, let's get the french in there and without them, we wouldn't have smokeless powder(yes, many other counties were working on it and it would be found eventually), and the first mass produced semi rifle, the RSC17.

And if you really want to go down to brass tacks, shall I mention the Pucklegun?

The fact is that, even though a repeater was invented halfway across the world does not make it known to the greater extent of the world. But you are also forgetting the various duckfoot and volley guns, which can also be considered. Yes, you want to go down history's path, that is fine. But my point is still that, when written the 2A did not make mention nor did it make provisions for an exact definition of the word, "armed militia" with what they should be armed with.

Government wants this to be your only arms

Oh yes, let's disparage the Italians and there Bienelli, Beretta firearms manufacturers. I know, let's get the french in there and without them, we wouldn't have smokeless powder(yes, many other counties were working on it and it would be found eventually), and the first mass produced semi rifle, the RSC17.

And if you really want to go down to brass tacks, shall I mention the Pucklegun?

The fact is that, even though a repeater was invented halfway across the world does not make it known to the greater extent of the world. But you are also forgetting the various duckfoot and volley guns, which can also be considered. Yes, you want to go down history's path, that is fine. But my point is still that, when written the 2A did not make mention nor did it make provisions for an exact definition of the word, "armed militia" with what they should be armed with.
    Weapons of the day. Plain and simple.

If you think about it how could it be anything less. If you have a militia to fight a TYRANNICAL government, or enemies, both foreign and DOMESTIC how could it possibly less.

Try and apply some logic here...��

Why would I try to disparage the Italians for goodness sake, I am one. I don't think we get the credit that we deserve. Everyone thinks the Germans are the best engineers. I happen to feel the Italians are...but then maybe I am just a little biased.

The Knack

Weapons of the day. Plain and simple.

If you think about it how could it be anything less. If you have a militia to fight a TYRANNICAL government, or enemies, both foreign and DOMESTIC how could it possibly less.

Try and apply some logic here...��

Why would I try to disparage the Italians for goodness sake, I am one. I don't think we get the credit that we deserve. Everyone thinks the Germans are the best engineers. I happen to feel the Italians are...but then maybe I am just a little biased.
    Well, since the constitution was written for a very young country that was trying something new, a representative democracy that had no standing army, remember England's New model army and the idea of a professional army was only started about 130 years from the ratification of the constitution, that all men were being asked to help this nation, in order to fight more established countries if and when they decided to wage war upon this country.

The word tyranny was used to represent ideas that were against our very own and of course. Foreign and domestic, were of course represented countries and people who wished to take over this country, going against the very ideas that the constitution stood for, that all men were created equal, not because they had a letter behind their name, not because they associated with a movement that wears red hats(kinda like Italy's black shirts, or Germany's brown shirts) and certainly not because they didn't like the outcome of an election and decided to change the outcome of an election by force.

So thank you very much in putting those words out there, to prove a point that the domestic aspect of someone trying to go against the constitution represents a tyrannical attempt that those people who supported a twice empeached, failed ex-president is, by status of the constitution a domestic tyrannical leader that arms should be taken up by all people of this country to be put down like a rabid dog.

So thank you very much in putting those words out there, to prove a point that the domestic aspect of someone trying to go against the constitution represents a tyrannical attempt that those people who supported a twice empeached, failed ex-president is, by status of the constitution a domestic tyrannical leader that arms should be taken up by all people of this country to be put down like a rabid dog.
    That's quite extreme. Advocating armed assault against American citizens over political differences.
    In fact, that could be construed as a death threat. Maybe You should start a Jihad. (or not)

In the case of 2a, it's not the weapon. Any weapon in existence can be copied and turned back against the original. It can be a nebelwerfer or a nuke or a deathstar.
    Which part of 2a comes first? The Militia. The People. Those willing to fight & risk all for their homes and families from their doorstep.
    It was written by men who did fight and start a revolution against a tyrannical King for taking away the guns and increasing taxes.
    The "Boston Tea Party" was held over a 4% tax.

We're not here to talk history, right? Mid-terms coming up in what? 26 days?
    I have to say that locally the independents are a mixed bag, a few good ideas scrambled up with a whole lot of half-baked nonsense.
    However, collectively they do outweigh other main parties 97-8. Out here Dems don't look good, and republicans not much better, so the indies may have a chance.

In the bigger picture, let's lay some odds.
    Dems hold both House & Senate ~ 20-1
    Dems keep the Senate ~ 15-1
    Dems keep the House ~ 10-1
    Putin nukes Ukraine just before the election ~ 10-1
    (don't think they don't watch us)
    Those international odds change dramatically after projected election results; we can only hope that nothing stupid happens.

That's quite extreme. Advocating armed assault against American citizens over political differences.
    In fact, that could be construed as a death threat. Maybe You should start a Jihad. (or not)
    And what does it say to those persons who supported a man, a movement that sees an armed insurrection as just a peaceful protests, as they erect gallows, storm the governmental seat of power all because more people don't believe his lies than do?

In the case of 2a, it's not the weapon. Any weapon in existence can be copied and turned back against the original. It can be a nebelwerfer or a nuke or a deathstar.
    Which part of 2a comes first? The Militia. The People. Those willing to fight & risk all for their homes and families from their doorstep.
    It was written by men who did fight and start a revolution against a tyrannical King for taking away the guns and increasing taxes.
    The "Boston Tea Party" was held over a 4% tax.

We're not here to talk history, right?
    Maybe we should be talking history, as so many think they have a clue when it goes exactly against the truth. It is not my truth or an interpretation of it, but the cold, hard fact of the matter. It is nice you sited the Boston Tea party, but mix up the reasons for that protest. No taxation without representation. Ever hear that sentence? It means that the unfair, towards the colonies in America, taxation of items(it wasn't just tea), without a say as to what is being taxed upon or where those taxes go is unjust, as those colonies do not have a say in the matter.

It was never about taking away the colonist's guns. I don't even know where that came from. Taxes and having no representatives in the English parliament was the spark that started it all.

Mid-terms coming up in what? 26 days?
    I have to say that locally the independents are a mixed bag, a few good ideas scrambled up with a whole lot of half-baked nonsense.
    However, collectively they do outweigh other main parties 97-8. Out here Dems don't look good, and republicans not much better, so the indies may have a chance.

In the bigger picture, let's lay some odds.
    Dems hold both House & Senate ~ 20-1
    Dems keep the Senate ~ 15-1
    Dems keep the House ~ 10-1
    Putin nukes Ukraine just before the election ~ 10-1
    (don't think they don't watch us)
    Those international odds change dramatically after projected election results; we can only hope that nothing stupid happens.
    So do you handicap just from what you think is going to happen or do you have some form of basis to draw upon?

Also, it is rather macabre to think that those odds for Putin to go nuclear is not right. Not the odds but the fact that you have them so low and seemingly, since you posted them to want to see this happen. That is not right, that is rather despicable.

And what does it say to those persons who supported a man, a movement that sees an armed insurrection as just a peaceful protests, as they erect gallows, storm the governmental seat of power all because more people don't believe his lies than do?

Maybe we should be talking history, as so many think they have a clue when it goes exactly against the truth. It is not my truth or an interpretation of it, but the cold, hard fact of the matter. It is nice you sited the Boston Tea party, but mix up the reasons for that protest. No taxation without representation. Ever hear that sentence? It means that the unfair, towards the colonies in America, taxation of items(it wasn't just tea), without a say as to what is being taxed upon or where those taxes go is unjust, as those colonies do not have a say in the matter.

It was never about taking away the colonist's guns. I don't even know where that came from. Taxes and having no representatives in the English parliament was the spark that started it all.

So do you handicap just from what you think is going to happen or do you have some form of basis to draw upon?

Also, it is rather macabre to think that those odds for Putin to go nuclear is not right. Not the odds but the fact that you have them so low and seemingly, since you posted them to want to see this happen. That is not right, that is rather despicable.
    Not quite. The "cold hard facts" as you say was the FBI paying Danchenco for fake news, and the FBI taking that fake news to a FISA court to get a fake warrant to spy on a sitting President. All of your "facts" are LIES and you know it. 2 fake impeachments based on LIES. Keep believing the LIES that CNN and MSDNC tells you. You will go far.

Not quite. The "cold hard facts" as you say was the FBI paying Danchenco for fake news, and the FBI taking that fake news to a FISA court to get a fake warrant to spy on a sitting President. All of your "facts" are LIES and you know it. 2 fake impeachments based on LIES. Keep believing the LIES that CNN and MSDNC tells you. You will go far.
    Tuna, I was talking about a piece of history not anything current. Try actually reading the written. word not one of your fever dreams of what you think is being said. With that said, whatever you are talking about could easily be proven in a court of law, just like the 61 cases that the ex-president brought from this last election that all but 1 case(which was a narrow judgement that had no bearing on the total outcome). So who is spreading more lies? Maybe trump should start a farming equipment co.pany. he seems to spread more manure than International Harvester.

"No taxation without representation" has become a joke. The only ones represented are the lobbyists and special interest groups that pour money into politicians' pockets in a legalized form of bribery. A story older than the Bible.
    I feel it should be "No taxation without justification". Hold the Government accountable for the money we earned and they spend.

As far as the odds I post (I reserve the word "handicap" for our current admin) my basis is often what is reported as news filtered through my personal lens of seeing through B.S. from a study of history. Things like Putin's invasion of Ukraine is a page-by-page repeat of the playbook Stalin used in Poland in 1942. The only way for Putin to exceed that is the use of weapons Stalin didn't have, and Russia already moved their 12th group south. You know, that special force in charge of Russian nukes?
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/watc...ategory=foryou
    Things like the gender dysphoria both the Greek & Roman Empires experienced during their collapse that we see happening today in our own country. (but let's not go there)
    So, if you don't like the odds I give, you are more than welcome to offer up your own opinions described in mathematical terms rather than emotional diatribes over an "armed insurrection" which is a whole crock of B.S. I mean C'mon, man!
    The FBI knew over a week ahead that some in the crowd may be armed. There were what? 40-50 thousand on the Mall that day, if only 2% were law-abiding legal carriers, that's 1,000 guns. Doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to know that was likely in a crowd that size...
    How many guns did we see in the videos? Zero. How many shots were fired that day? One. Who pulled the trigger? Capital Police. Who died? One unarmed woman who was shot, and one police officer who had an embolism.
    The first person arrested that day testified to the Jan 6 committee that He was a member of Black Lives Matter, posing as a MAGA supporter. We saw the videos of Capital Police opening the barriers to let people in. Nancy Pelosi had film crews already there to record it (including Her son-in-law outside and grandson inside) and turned it into a political ad shown on CNN.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4pc8g9XV0o

And let's not forget Ray Epps in that ad, that "poor schmuck" who was recorded encouraging protesters to get inside the building and, Gee Whiz! He just happens to be married to the head of the U.S. division of Dominion (the ones with the voting machines). Nothing to see here folks, just go about your business ~ Nothing suspicious here, no black flag ops going on. It's all Trumps fault. Just like the economy, inflation, border crossings, fentanyl deaths, gas production, crime increase, racial division, homelessness & squatters. Yeah, I know the Dems have held the White House, the House & the Senate for almost two years and haven't done much to make it better, just assigned blame rather than make improvements, but it's not their fault. It was like that when they got there.
    Or was it?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKU...6cwoMuQtTRhULV