Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone has to say it

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    "No taxation without representation" has become a joke. The only ones represented are the lobbyists and special interest groups that pour money into politicians' pockets in a legalized form of bribery. A story older than the Bible.
    I feel it should be "No taxation without justification". Hold the Government accountable for the money we earned and they spend.

As far as the odds I post (I reserve the word "handicap" for our current admin) my basis is often what is reported as news filtered through my personal lens of seeing through B.S. from a study of history. Things like Putin's invasion of Ukraine is a page-by-page repeat of the playbook Stalin used in Poland in 1942. The only way for Putin to exceed that is the use of weapons Stalin didn't have, and Russia already moved their 12th group south. You know, that special force in charge of Russian nukes?
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/watc...ategory=foryou
    Things like the gender dysphoria both the Greek & Roman Empires experienced during their collapse that we see happening today in our own country. (but let's not go there)
    So, if you don't like the odds I give, you are more than welcome to offer up your own opinions described in mathematical terms rather than emotional diatribes over an "armed insurrection" which is a whole crock of B.S. I mean C'mon, man!
    The FBI knew over a week ahead that some in the crowd may be armed. There were what? 40-50 thousand on the Mall that day, if only 2% were law-abiding legal carriers, that's 1,000 guns. Doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to know that was likely in a crowd that size...
    How many guns did we see in the videos? Zero. How many shots were fired that day? One. Who pulled the trigger? Capital Police. Who died? One unarmed woman who was shot, and one police officer who had an embolism.
    The first person arrested that day testified to the Jan 6 committee that He was a member of Black Lives Matter, posing as a MAGA supporter. We saw the videos of Capital Police opening the barriers to let people in. Nancy Pelosi had film crews already there to record it (including Her son-in-law outside and grandson inside) and turned it into a political ad shown on CNN.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4pc8g9XV0o

And let's not forget Ray Epps in that ad, that "poor schmuck" who was recorded encouraging protesters to get inside the building and, Gee Whiz! He just happens to be married to the head of the U.S. division of Dominion (the ones with the voting machines). Nothing to see here folks, just go about your business ~ Nothing suspicious here, no black flag ops going on. It's all Trumps fault. Just like the economy, inflation, border crossings, fentanyl deaths, gas production, crime increase, racial division, homelessness & squatters. Yeah, I know the Dems have held the White House, the House & the Senate for almost two years and haven't done much to make it better, just assigned blame rather than make improvements, but it's not their fault. It was like that when they got there.
    Or was it?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKU...6cwoMuQtTRhULV
    You have way more patience than I do man.

When Doug makes all those BS claims I just shake my head and think that no matter what proof you put force he will deny it. I found that outr with the AR debate.

I just sit back, shake my head and laugh at his delusions...
    ......You know you want one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
    Wait for it, you know it's coming.

"No taxation without representation" has become a joke. The only ones represented are the lobbyists and special interest groups that pour money into politicians' pockets in a legalized form of bribery. A story older than the Bible.
    Wow, take about taking an idea and totally ignore everything about it. We were talking about the historical application of that saying in the context of the armed rebellion that started this country, not the conflated notions that your political diet has grown fat on. While yes, lobbyists and special interest groups should be outlawed, it is up to the people who wrote the laws to put the laws in against them. No one from either party will cut off the hand that feeds them, ethics or not.

I feel it should be "No taxation without justification". Hold the Government accountable for the money we earned and they spend.
    Well, we do. You see, it's called elections. When they don't do the job you elected them for, you vote them out. That is how you hold the government accountable. You certainly don't ask the persons who refuse to believe the truth in that he was unlikable and more people wanted him out of office, thus refused to believe that he lost, set up multiple ways for him to go against the votes and will of the people. That idea sounds almost fascist.

As far as the odds I post (I reserve the word "handicap" for our current admin) my basis is often what is reported as news filtered through my personal lens of seeing through B.S. from a study of history. Things like Putin's invasion of Ukraine is a page-by-page repeat of the playbook Stalin used in Poland in 1942. The only way for Putin to exceed that is the use of weapons Stalin didn't have, and Russia already moved their 12th group south. You know, that special force in charge of Russian nukes?
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/watc...ategory=foryou
    I am from the area in which gambling is legal. So odds are just the way to give a fool a better chance of loosing their money. So if it makes you happy to throw around some arbitrary numbers, be my guest.

But you history is wrong again. Under a joint agreement, Stalin and Germany made a pact to basically carve Poland in 2, stopping at agreed upon points on the map. This was the start of WW2, in 1939.

There are many groups that are in charge of nuclear weapons. The navy, with there SSBNs, the air force with their nuclear capable cruise missiles, the actual troops that are in charge of the ICBMs. While it could be what you are describing, any and all intelligence that has be released by to the public is really speculation. The 12th, could have been moved to handled material taken from the occupied nuclear plants. But one thing that you also missed is, most troops of that nature cover 2 other categories in addition to nuclear. They are chemical and biological, hence the naming of NBC. So again, speculation from you and whatever your sources say.

Things like the gender dysphoria both the Greek & Roman Empires experienced during their collapse that we see happening today in our own country. (but let's not go there)
    Ok, where in the hell did thus come from? The fall of the Roman empire has been hotly debated for 1600 years(least the western part, as the Byzantine empire had a much longer life, and is debated as to even if it is related to Rome or itself a new and distinct entity). Corruption and incompetence have nothing to do with gender dysphoria, as an empire is a governing or ruling body.

So, if you don't like the odds I give, you are more than welcome to offer up your own opinions described in mathematical terms rather than emotional diatribes over an "armed insurrection" which is a whole crock of B.S. I mean C'mon, man!
    Ok, now back to this. Guess you are a bit touchy. Get over it. But you can not try to hide behind "maths", as it can not describe what is beautiful or what is ugly. So the emotional is ever as important as the rational aspect. But as to what else would you care to describe a group of people that assaulted their government? And armed is not just with a firearm, but sticks, and spears, and the actual bombs that were found at both the RNC and DNC HQs. C'mon man right back at you!!!

The FBI knew over a week ahead that some in the crowd may be armed. There were what? 40-50 thousand on the Mall that day, if only 2% were law-abiding legal carriers, that's 1,000 guns. Doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to know that was likely in a crowd that size...
    Now this aspect is interesting, until you listen to the corroborated testimony of how the ex-president was yelling to take down the metal detectors. Then, when you add in the political hacks that were the head of the various justice branches, i.e. those that were making the final decisions to what was being done with information at hand. Yea, when you have a loose cannon, stuff breaks down all around. And please remember, all the known weapons found, were only by those that were arrested. Who really knows how many weapons were actually there.

How many guns did we see in the videos? Zero. How many shots were fired that day? One. Who pulled the trigger? Capital Police. Who died? One unarmed woman who was shot, and one police officer who had an embolism.
    You don't have to have a gun to be considered armed and dangerous. A person with a car can kill. A person with a knife can kill. A person who gets trampled under 1000 people can be killed. That is a pretty niave attitude.

The first person arrested that day testified to the Jan 6 committee that He was a member of Black Lives Matter, posing as a MAGA supporter. We saw the videos of Capital Police opening the barriers to let people in. Nancy Pelosi had film crews already there to record it (including Her son-in-law outside and grandson inside) and turned it into a political ad shown on CNN.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4pc8g9XV0o
    So 1 person out of the some 400 odd arrests and convictions? Pretty low odds there. Only .025% of thr arrested were not there supporting the coup attempt.

And I guess when you were young and strong, you could take on crowds of people what 10 to 1, or maybe 20 to 1? Yeah, when you are outnumbered and have little to no support cause your boss decided to not call in any backup, you know, that head of state guy, that preserverance is the better part of valor.

And let's not forget Ray Epps in that ad, that "poor schmuck" who was recorded encouraging protesters to get inside the building and, Gee Whiz! He just happens to be married to the head of the U.S. division of Dominion (the ones with the voting machines). Nothing to see here folks, just go about your business ~ Nothing suspicious here, no black flag ops going on. It's all Trumps fault. Just like the economy, inflation, border crossings, fentanyl deaths, gas production, crime increase, racial division, homelessness & squatters. Yeah, I know the Dems have held the White House, the House & the Senate for almost two years and haven't done much to make it better, just assigned blame rather than make improvements, but it's not their fault. It was like that when they got there.
    Or was it?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKU...6cwoMuQtTRhULV
    You mean the trump soppirter that is seemingly been caught up Ina foxnews conspiracy to find someone to blame. You kno2, since this person didn't do anything than show support for his choice, he got wrapped up because it was never the people how organized, who set everything in motion, but a poor schmuck who had his life ruined. Fun fact, his wife held a position in Dominion Enterprises, not Dominion Voting systems. Sorry to let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory to shift all the blame from those that set it all up.

Speaking of which, yes, trump can be solely blamed for many things. By not believing nor implementing safeguards at the start of covid, he could have saved the economy which is ,like an ocean wave, starts small but rises bigger and bigger the farther from the initial point. And by not understanding the cascading of limited health concerns, which had caused the shortages, chain blocks and lack of any health checks at the very beginning, it was the cause of the current inflation we are now in. Remember, even the biggest fire starts but from a single spark.

So, he is to blame. He is certainly to blame for the stripping away of personal freedoms to many citizens. He anointed 3 justices to end Rowe with the Dobbs decision. All this from the party that keeps on pounding their chest over "personal freedoms", when all they want is to take away all but their own freedoms. And when the twice empeached pres. says things like brown people, or how white supremacists aren't all bad; yes that is a direct correlation to the racial tension in the country. Ao while he isn't directly orchestrating everything that is bad, he has more than enough people that are clinging to power doing his bidding for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
    You have way more patience than I do man.

When Doug makes all those BS claims I just shake my head and think that no matter what proof you put force he will deny it. I found that outr with the AR debate.

Have you disproven anything I have written about? No you give loose and lacking arguments not really disproving anything. The AR thing. I can't help it if you don't believe the actually companies website not proving you correct. No, you read it on a note, 30 years ago, from some guy that knew a guy that worked there.

So please try and prove me wrong. So far no one here has ever challenged any of my arguments to the point that I am wrong about something. Even on the firearms question, was I wrong about my own postulations about your repeater question? No, you try to dismiss me,which even looks weaker than a paper bag holding water.

So pick one thing and prove me wrong. Be the bigger smarter man putting this apparent idiot in his place, or can you just not do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Wow, take about taking an idea and totally ignore everything about it. We were talking about the historical application of that saying in the context of the armed rebellion that started this country, not the conflated notions that your political diet has grown fat on. While yes, lobbyists and special interest groups should be outlawed, it is up to the people who wrote the laws to put the laws in against them. No one from either party will cut off the hand that feeds them, ethics or not.

Well, we do. You see, it's called elections. When they don't do the job you elected them for, you vote them out. That is how you hold the government accountable. You certainly don't ask the persons who refuse to believe the truth in that he was unlikable and more people wanted him out of office, thus refused to believe that he lost, set up multiple ways for him to go against the votes and will of the people. That idea sounds almost fascist.

I am from the area in which gambling is legal. So odds are just the way to give a fool a better chance of loosing their money. So if it makes you happy to throw around some arbitrary numbers, be my guest.

But you history is wrong again. Under a joint agreement, Stalin and Germany made a pact to basically carve Poland in 2, stopping at agreed upon points on the map. This was the start of WW2, in 1939.

There are many groups that are in charge of nuclear weapons. The navy, with there SSBNs, the air force with their nuclear capable cruise missiles, the actual troops that are in charge of the ICBMs. While it could be what you are describing, any and all intelligence that has be released by to the public is really speculation. The 12th, could have been moved to handled material taken from the occupied nuclear plants. But one thing that you also missed is, most troops of that nature cover 2 other categories in addition to nuclear. They are chemical and biological, hence the naming of NBC. So again, speculation from you and whatever your sources say.

Ok, where in the hell did thus come from? The fall of the Roman empire has been hotly debated for 1600 years(least the western part, as the Byzantine empire had a much longer life, and is debated as to even if it is related to Rome or itself a new and distinct entity). Corruption and incompetence have nothing to do with gender dysphoria, as an empire is a governing or ruling body.

Ok, now back to this. Guess you are a bit touchy. Get over it. But you can not try to hide behind "maths", as it can not describe what is beautiful or what is ugly. So the emotional is ever as important as the rational aspect. But as to what else would you care to describe a group of people that assaulted their government? And armed is not just with a firearm, but sticks, and spears, and the actual bombs that were found at both the RNC and DNC HQs. C'mon man right back at you!!!

Now this aspect is interesting, until you listen to the corroborated testimony of how the ex-president was yelling to take down the metal detectors. Then, when you add in the political hacks that were the head of the various justice branches, i.e. those that were making the final decisions to what was being done with information at hand. Yea, when you have a loose cannon, stuff breaks down all around. And please remember, all the known weapons found, were only by those that were arrested. Who really knows how many weapons were actually there.

You don't have to have a gun to be considered armed and dangerous. A person with a car can kill. A person with a knife can kill. A person who gets trampled under 1000 people can be killed. That is a pretty niave attitude.

So 1 person out of the some 400 odd arrests and convictions? Pretty low odds there. Only .025% of thr arrested were not there supporting the coup attempt.

And I guess when you were young and strong, you could take on crowds of people what 10 to 1, or maybe 20 to 1? Yeah, when you are outnumbered and have little to no support cause your boss decided to not call in any backup, you know, that head of state guy, that preserverance is the better part of valor.

You mean the trump soppirter that is seemingly been caught up Ina foxnews conspiracy to find someone to blame. You kno2, since this person didn't do anything than show support for his choice, he got wrapped up because it was never the people how organized, who set everything in motion, but a poor schmuck who had his life ruined. Fun fact, his wife held a position in Dominion Enterprises, not Dominion Voting systems. Sorry to let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory to shift all the blame from those that set it all up.

Speaking of which, yes, trump can be solely blamed for many things. By not believing nor implementing safeguards at the start of covid, he could have saved the economy which is ,like an ocean wave, starts small but rises bigger and bigger the farther from the initial point. And by not understanding the cascading of limited health concerns, which had caused the shortages, chain blocks and lack of any health checks at the very beginning, it was the cause of the current inflation we are now in. Remember, even the biggest fire starts but from a single spark.

So, he is to blame. He is certainly to blame for the stripping away of personal freedoms to many citizens. He anointed 3 justices to end Rowe with the Dobbs decision. All this from the party that keeps on pounding their chest over "personal freedoms", when all they want is to take away all but their own freedoms. And when the twice empeached pres. says things like brown people, or how white supremacists aren't all bad; yes that is a direct correlation to the racial tension in the country. Ao while he isn't directly orchestrating everything that is bad, he has more than enough people that are clinging to power doing his bidding for him.
    He wasnt impeached twice. The party of morons TRIED to impeach him but he was aquitted TWICE. That means not guilty. Didnt Don Lemon and Joy teach you that?
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Here is one person I'm voting against:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...e56b5eb0cd1b31
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    He wasnt impeached twice. The party of morons TRIED to impeach him but he was aquitted TWICE. That means not guilty. Didnt Don Lemon and Joy teach you that?
    Ummm, he was empeached, twice. Just like Bill Clinton was empeached. Being acquitted doesn't mean that the empeachments didn't happen, just that they were found not guilty in congress, not a court of law. But you see, I don't listen to opinion newscasters for facts, as they are journalists not educated people.

Trump was impeached by the House, acquitted by the Senate.
    Neither are Judicial.
    So, if the acquittals were not in a court of law, the impeachments were not in a court of law.
    Get over it.

Trump was impeached by the House, acquitted by the Senate.
    Neither are Judicial.
    So, if the acquittals were not in a court of law, the impeachments were not in a court of law.
    Get over it.
    And the same with Bill Clinton. Impeached, one of 3 presidents to be so judged(Nixon resigned before the vote took place, of course) but the fact is still, HE WAS EMPEACHED TWICE.

To me it does say a whole hell of a lot to how he was such a horrible president(James Buchanan and Andrew Johnson both approve their move up the ranks of not being the worst presidents, lol). As there have been countless motions in the house calling for Biden's empeachment, yet none of those get pass, thus never happening. So while he was acquitted of the charges, the vote still happened. You get over the fact that you tied your political leanings on an infamous deplorable leader that has such a litany of lies, breaking laws and conduct abhorrent to the constitution.

And the same with Bill Clinton. Impeached, one of 3 presidents to be so judged(Nixon resigned before the vote took place, of course) but the fact is still, HE WAS EMPEACHED TWICE.

To me it does say a whole hell of a lot to how he was such a horrible president(James Buchanan and Andrew Johnson both approve their move up the ranks of not being the worst presidents, lol). As there have been countless motions in the house calling for Biden's empeachment, yet none of those get pass, thus never happening. So while he was acquitted of the charges, the vote still happened. You get over the fact that you tied your political leanings on an infamous deplorable leader that has such a litany of lies, breaking laws and conduct abhorrent to the constitution.
    What laws did he break? The ones CNN amd MSDNC told you he broke? Get a life...one with facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    What laws did he break? The ones CNN amd MSDNC told you he broke? Get a life...one with facts.
    Taking documents that belonged to the the US government. Defrauding people who attended his college. Breaking the laws of a charitable organization. There is 1 on going and 2 proven crimes that he has done. Is that enough for you? That is not counting any of the settled lawsuits that he has done but didn't go to trial over.

Twenty three days until the Mid-Term Elections.
    Trump is not on the ballot.

It's my observation that people are thinking with their wallets with a short-term memory.
    They think it's great America can welcome the poor, the tired, or give away billions of tax dollars to a struggling country halfway around the world or save the planet by eliminating fossil fuels.
    And then they ask ~ "What about Me?"

This attitude, this feeling is growing. It's escalating the odds of the Dems holding both House & Senate, gaining almost daily. Even holding just one is climbing.
    President Bidens trip to the West Coast didn't help much, nor the Dems lop-sided approach while campaigning. Both Pa. and Or. are going to be worth watching, Il. as well. As has been noted, We as a people hold our elected leaders accountable by voting. (did a bang-up job of that last time...) We're about to do it again and the result could be the equivalent of either salvaging this trainwreck or running it off a cliff.

And guess what? What Trump did or didn't do doesn't mean squat, what he does or doesn't do means less, because He does not sit in the Oval Office and He is not in any political race for office. So try to keep it in control, MmmK?
    Last edited by Pyrate Jim; 10-16-2022 at 06:15 PM.

This one should be addressed. It's funny as hell.
    So, in the last Jan. 6 committee before the midterms, a Democratic Rep from Md (Jamie Raskin) discloses "previously unreleased" video purportedly taken on Jan 6th during the whole "insurrection". You'd think something like this wouldn't take 22 months to surface.
    Or should I say, produce? Ed Wood would probably hold it in distain just for the dialogue. It's the camera angles that really give it away more than the script, these scenes were rehearsed.
    I should warn you, this is tough to get through. It's the first four seconds to pay attention to calling it a "bloodbath", but never showing any violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzcWhqGXgF8

Now, I have to ask myself ~ "Is this real? Or some phantasm?"
    Last edited by Pyrate Jim; 10-16-2022 at 08:48 PM.

Twenty three days until the Mid-Term Elections.
    Trump is not on the ballot.
    No he's not, yet Maga candidates are, his message is, and everything bad about how you further cannot trust those people who want to gain power are. Just because the man is not on the ballot doesn't make his presence any less so.

It's my observation that people are thinking with their wallets with a short-term memory.
    They think it's great America can welcome the poor, the tired, or give away billions of tax dollars to a struggling country halfway around the world or save the planet by eliminating fossil fuels.
    And then they ask ~ "What about Me?"
    It is not an either or prospect. It is not an either or choice for that matter. Republicans have shown that they wish to take away people's rights and freedoms while not providing even the basics of life. Give tax breaks for the richest 1% but then squeeze everyone below for their last penny. Biden has shown albeit with much difficulties, that they can provide the necessary things that people want from thr government, like having roads that aren't falling apart, clean water to drink, and the like, and by pushing for renewable energies, so that OPEC can have $1000/barrel price on oil and it doesn't effect the every day citizen.

This attitude, this feeling is growing. It's escalating the odds of the Dems holding both House & Senate, gaining almost daily. Even holding just one is climbing.
    I see it as a puncher's chance. I know that I could be surprised either way.

President Bidens trip to the West Coast didn't help much, nor the Dems lop-sided approach while campaigning. Both Pa. and Or. are going to be worth watching, Il. as well. As has been noted, We as a people hold our elected leaders accountable by voting. (did a bang-up job of that last time...) We're about to do it again and the result could be the equivalent of either salvaging this trainwreck or running it off a cliff.
    Well, there were no actual irregularities at all by any state in voting that would have effect any of the vote counts. Those people who voted for thr looser Trump twice were caught. After 60+ cases brought to various levels of courts had no evidence of voting problems regardless of the piles of evidence or at least words of evidence one side had said were there. The government under the sitting president found nothing wrong

But the problems with voting has not been the problem. The problem is that some people don't wish to believe the results from their own egos and narcissistic sycophants telling them what they want to hear.

And guess what? What Trump did or didn't do doesn't mean squat, what he does or doesn't do means less, because He does not sit in the Oval Office and He is not in any political race for office. So try to keep it in control, MmmK?
    You say that, but do you really believe that? So a pedophile can watch your kids or grandkids cause what they did in the past, doesn't matter? You would let a theif watch over the money in a restaurant? You would let a drunk driver take you home at night? Just because he doesn't sit in the Oval office, doesn't mean he and his party are not pushing policies that go against personal freedoms, or even established laws. If a candidate is endorsed by trump then he and his brand of politics are on the ballot.

Just because he doesn't sit in the Oval office, doesn't mean he and his party are not pushing policies that go against personal freedoms, or even established laws.
    What the hell are you talking about? Just more of your cockamamie OPINION. You sure seem to like to hear yourself Babbling.

Pyrate Jim...whats the odds this guy is a kneeler???

Wait for it.......3.......2.......

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    What the hell are you talking about? Just more of your cockamamie OPINION. You sure seem to like to hear yourself Babbling.

Pyrate Jim...whats the odds this guy is a kneeler???
    Opinion? You have guys like Mastriano in PA that is trump approved, or Lake in Arizona. They won their primaries because of endorsements not because they want to make the place a better place. That is not an opinion.

And for policies, how about only wanting a SCOTUS appointee that would overturn Rowe. That's taking away freedom of choice away from women. And for laws, how about the constitution and the election process. I mean, I keep hearing about all this evidence but oh look at what's going down at the boarder....

Have you disproven anything I have written about? No you give loose and lacking arguments not really disproving anything. The AR thing. I can't help it if you don't believe the actually companies website not proving you correct. No, you read it on a note, 30 years ago, from some guy that knew a guy that worked there.

So please try and prove me wrong. So far no one here has ever challenged any of my arguments to the point that I am wrong about something. Even on the firearms question, was I wrong about my own postulations about your repeater question? No, you try to dismiss me,which even looks weaker than a paper bag holding water.

So pick one thing and prove me wrong. Be the bigger smarter man putting this apparent idiot in his place, or can you just not do it?
    I did prove you wrong, gave you snippets and links to pages, you did nothing of the sort and just said "their website said so" which is a lie. I read their entire site and the words you claim were there simply ARE NOT!

You were wrong, you lied and you lost. This is my final answer!

Go ahead and babble on since you can't admit you ARE WRONG!

This one should be addressed. It's funny as hell.
    So, in the last Jan. 6 committee before the midterms, a Democratic Rep from Md (Jamie Raskin) discloses "previously unreleased" video purportedly taken on Jan 6th during the whole "insurrection". You'd think something like this wouldn't take 22 months to surface.
    Or should I say, produce? Ed Wood would probably hold it in distain just for the dialogue. It's the camera angles that really give it away more than the script, these scenes were rehearsed.
    I should warn you, this is tough to get through. It's the first four seconds to pay attention to calling it a "bloodbath", but never showing any violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzcWhqGXgF8

Now, I have to ask myself ~ "Is this real? Or some phantasm?"
    Nice Production.

Name:  insurectionproduction.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  32.7 KB

Here is the only real question:
    Are YOU better off today than you were 4 years ago. If so then vote incumbent. If not then vote to change.

I can tell you this....I am much worse off than I was 4 years ago. My plan is to NOT vote for any incumbent, No matter the party affiliation. They have all failed.

The REAL problem here is that voters today are largely uneducated, and lack the ability to truly comprehend the written word, because of this they rely on MainStreamMedia to get their opinions. That being said it is too bad that ALL media outlets are slanted. It is no longer "report the news" we get their opinionated version of the news slanted the direction they want you to think. They are ALL guilty of it. Give me the story truthfully and let me decide what to believe.

Nobody is living proof of that!

To get the truth I listen to both sides because somewhere is the middle lies the truth.
    Last edited by Loguzzzzzz; 10-17-2022 at 11:58 AM. Reason: revised wording

Opinion? That is not an opinion.Well YES YES it is. I mean, I keep hearing about all this evidence but oh look at what's going down at the boarder....Do YOU really know whats going on, on the boarder? NO NO you don't.

Save your change for retirement Nobody.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti..._the_room.html

Biden costs average Americans $34,000 in retirement savings in 2022 —study
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...022_study.html

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._on_trump.html

President Obama making sense? Well, he is making a lot of sense about Democrats obsessed with President Trump. Check this out:

Former President Barack Obama is warning his Democrat colleagues to stop campaigning with a focus on Trump, saying that they need to worry about more important issues that the country faces. While speaking on the Pod Save America podcast, Obama told the hosts that his party's obsession with Trump is not what will drive voters to vote Democrat.

"The thing that I think sometimes we seem to make a mistake on, is his behavior can be so outrageous, and now, folks who try to copy him and his outrageous behaviors [are] getting a lot of attention," Obama said, referring to MAGA supporters.

The former president said that Democrats waste so much time and energy picking apart every little thing Trump says or does, while they should be worried about the high gas prices, record inflation, and out-of-control crime.

Obama Tells Democrats To Get Over Their Obsession With Trump
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraha...trump-n2614585

I dont listen to a word of ANYTHING Obama has to say. Obama wanted "a civilian police force larger and more equipped than the US military". Is that what you all want? I certainly do not want that. Only an idiot would take anything that Obama says(or Biden for that matter) serious.

And here's a good thing...
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...7e3c2b2a823475

This means people are concerned, that they're getting out there to make their mark in the electoral process.

Funny thing going on, take the "Orange Whale" out of the equation and Ahab goes silent.
    Should trends keep on the current pace, it is not looking good for the Dems.
    However, it doesn't look good for Republicans even if they end up holding majorities in both House and Senate.

Either way, the aftermath looks like an uphill battle and the casualties will be the middle class.

Funny thing going on, take the "Orange Whale" out of the equation and Ahab goes silent.
    Should trends keep on the current pace, it is not looking good for the Dems.
    However, it doesn't look good for Republicans even if they end up holding majorities in both House and Senate.

Either way, the aftermath looks like an uphill battle and the casualties will be the middle class.
    I did not know I was supposed to comment on every single post. When I do it is either to correct your misunderstanding, your absolute negelegence to the truth, or I just don't feel like getting into the slop with the pigs.

As I have said before, you can not talk about politics without the leader, nor where the political parties are going without them.

But the truth is still, polls are still still up for grabs, no concrete numbers out and everything is like throwing at a dart board blind.