Thread: Mp90

Mp90

Does anyone have an MP90 that they are willing to sell? Want to get my micro set as a pnue in time for Skirmish on the 22nd.
    Girls are no substatute of paintball

Murphy's law of paintball: If it jams force it. If it breaks it needed replacing anyways

I have MP90's but only in raw currently, I have a batch at the anodizer but it's not likley to be done in time.
    I do have this build here I could rob the frame off of or I can sell you the whole marker?

Name:  Murder Wave PneuMag Dust.JPG
Views: 309
Size:  90.2 KB

Is that a full mp90, t-Rex, p90, and sidekick? Just waiting to be bolted onto my marker ��

Yes sir.
    The setup is preset but you may need tuning to your marker/valve, typically on/off adjustments are necessary.
    If you wanted it field ready and are willing to cover shipping, I'll set it for free so you can hit the field running.

On a side note, I can do same day turn around as long as what you send dont have any major problems and or if I have the necessary parts on hand for repairs. (Free setup doesn't include repair parts. )

I have a dust black one. Does not have the trex though. I have the drop/on/off as well.
    f

I have a working Micromag with a classic valve (unless by magic everything I have up sells tonight in which case I’m in the market for an X valve lol) that I can send you,
    I’m putting a SHP from Immortal Air on it.
    How much would it cost for the whole package?

I'll send you a private message to sort out the details.