Thread: EMAG Resurrection Woes, Need Electronics help.

EMAG Resurrection Woes, Need Electronics help.

Picked up a Karta Emag a couple years back that had been sitting dirty in a gear bag in a friends garage for the last 10 years and have been trying to bring it back to life.

Hoping someone can help me sort this mess out.

Currently gun shoots Mech fine, valve was rebuilt and all that mess. But in elect mode, It will fire a few shots and then stop.

I have a new battery, good charge. I think, having issues with power bricks, but multi says 19v on battery leads. What amperage should the power bricks be? Only received the charger base and no plug with it.

Bought a new hall harness as messing with the connector on the old one made it shoot better. But new harness replicates the same issue, any where from 50 - 100 clicks of noid then will not fire.
    Resetting board seems to start the loop over again.

Could the Noid be bad and needing too much amperage to fire? Or would the board be suspect at this point.

Do you have a .712” length on/off pin and buna quad top small on/off o-ring?
    Last of the Salzburg Clan

I had a grounding issue that caused similar. Check your ground points and battery contact points.

I do have the correct on/off parts and shoots in mech.

I bent up the contacts for better connection, and cleaned the board screw connection. That is the only ground that I can see?
    Didn't seem to make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Derf87 View Post
    I do have the correct on/off parts and shoots in mech.

I bent up the contacts for better connection, and cleaned the board screw connection. That is the only ground that I can see?
    Didn't seem to make a difference.
    Try pressing the ground lug out and clean it real good before pressing it back in. Clean the hole it can out of too. Let me know if you cant get it fixed.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    Try pressing the ground lug out and clean it real good before pressing it back in. Clean the hole it can out of too. Let me know if you cant get it fixed.
    I'm not seeing anything i can press out, unless I'm blind.lol My lower has a screw for the ground, which seemed to have been Loctited in. Cleaned that up and did not seem to make a difference.

you should be charging it at 1 to 1.5 amps or 1500 MA. Check the plunger length to end of clevis to be 3.005-3.010. As these old solenoids get weak you might have to lengthen the plunger a few thou...If you cant figure it out send it here and I'll fix it.