Thread: Huge Thank You to MPSD

Huge Thank You to MPSD

For all the time you have devoted to running the MOTM for us.

Quote Originally Posted by wetwrks View Post
    for all the time you have devoted to running the motm for us.
    x2

but seriously.... labor of love!

I’m relatively new here but not to automags. It’s been really nice to see the active community and the MOTM is what keeps me coming back to check in. I look through the past months winners for ideas for future builds too. The work is very much appreciated.

Your work doesn't go unnoticed MPSD!
    68 Automag Classic, ReTro valve, Lvl. 10, 16" Dye Boomstick, AGD chrome Intelliframe, Shocktech black cradle, Air America Armegeddon 114/4500, Smartparts gadget grip

A.N.S. GX-3 Autococker,Eclipse swing frame, Air America Messiah Reg.

AO Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1521330

Indeed. Many thanks!

He's like my 2nd or third favorite jew ever!

RAD is a better option for software projects that need to be developed quickly. This is because the process involves real-time prototyping. It also allows for rapid adjustments to the product. In addition, the prototype can be re-used in new components https://mlsdev.com/blog/how-to-creat...like-clubhouse
    Last edited by MarcoSen; 01-11-2023 at 04:49 PM.

Thanks for all the hard work you put in MPSD!
    O.F.P.P.A. - OLD FARTS PAINTBALL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION
    When you wrap-up the day with beer and Bengay.

Thanks everyone, that's really appreciated! I was in the US on vacations, visiting family in Florida and spending a few days in Orlando and visiting the parks over there, as well as NASA at Cape Canaveral. If you never went there, I absolutely recommend that trip. It was my first time at NASA, and I'm now 45 years old! You only get the full grasp of the size of the rockets and the Space Shuttle when you see it in person.

I still owe you guys the December MOTM Polls and 2022's MOTY so I'm assembling the Open Class MOTM Poll now and as soon as we close it, I'll do the MOTY. I honestly hope to see this moving forward and, if needed, I'll step in again.

Anyways, thanks so much for the recognition. I love being part of this community and I hope we get more active members in the future.

Best,

Mendel.

Agreed, definitely appreciate you keeping MOTM running even with the sparse traffic the forum currently has.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag