Thread: What’s this kit?

What’s this kit?

Venomous Design body and rail, Luke LPRFG and mini vert frame.

Quote Originally Posted by audioSLAVE View Post
    Luke LPRFG and mini vert frame.
    Also includes the Ultra blade trigger which says it also has the T-Rex..

Thanks! I recognized the Luke’s parts but couldn’t place the rail and body.

Quote Originally Posted by CFEL08 View Post
    Thanks! I recognized the Luke’s parts but couldn’t place the rail and body.
    The body and rail are the keepers.... although they look like they are mismatched.

* EDIT - on second look they match.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    The body and rail are the keepers
    Yea, VD lasted all of three minutes!

The body and rail are the keepers.... although they look like they are mismatched.

* EDIT - on second look they match.
    It is the uncomplimentary anno that is hiding or masking the body cuts.

It is an EP body, rarer of the 3 body and rail sets. Think only 14 body kits were made, but I am no authority on that and I don't care to take apart mine to see the tag number.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Yea, VD lasted all of three minutes!
    You have yet to match in either quality or aesthetics one single thing he produced. So I guess punching a clock doesn't really count for much.

You have yet to match in either quality or aesthetics one single thing he produced. So I guess punching a clock doesn't really count for much.
    Didn't an attempt to revive his product line fall flat?
    Didn't he leave owning people money and parts?
    He also bailed on his machine shop in the middle of a production run and also partway through prototyping three barrel designs.
    Wasn't VD one of your recruits that was supposed to be kept a secret?

Every word you wrote is wrong.

His **** was really good. Excelelt fit and finish. No guessing at pin lengths..no one selling off their builds because they couldn't get the parts to work correctly together

.. But I digress

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

He also bailed on his machine shop in the middle of a production run and also partway through prototyping three barrel designs.
    Wasn't VD one of your recruits that was supposed to be kept a secret?
    I'm going to start with. I had nothing to do with the running of the original Venomous Designs a decade ago.

Yes my attempt to revive some of his products failed. I feel largely due to current costs to have things made. And some very vocal people who were against remaking parts.

The whole reason for rebooting the line was to try to get people he owed some even if it was a very small amount of what was owed. I wrote off what i was owed a decade ago.

Even with the failed attempt some got parts (see below) some got a small amount of repayment. But not near what I was hoping as things just didn't sell. But even some is a good start correct? I may try once more as I'm not done trying to help.

Everyone who preodered a body from the run i tried recently was refunded fully. Nobody lost money this time.

Those owed parts and contacted me were offered parts at cost or slightly below. Any profit was used to offset their cost. Which is the lowest I can go without loosing my own money.

Yes he (Vd) bailed owing people money. Including myself. I have spent a decade trying to help those that lost money. Some I have been able to. But no one will be close to fully paid back. Including customers, machinists, anodized, and myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Don't sweat it.. Idiots think they know things... But the only thing they should be is grateful how so much of your work has actually helped the market and hence help sustain a bit of demand for their subpar products.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    I'm going to start with. I had nothing to do with the running of the original Venomous Designs a decade ago.

Yes my attempt to revive some of his products failed. I feel largely due to current costs to have things made. And some very vocal people who were against remaking parts.

The whole reason for rebooting the line was to try to get people he owed some even if it was a very small amount of what was owed. I wrote off what i was owed a decade ago.

Even with the failed attempt some got parts (see below) some got a small amount of repayment. But not near what I was hoping as things just didn't sell. But even some is a good start correct? I may try once more as I'm not done trying to help.

Everyone who preodered a body from the run i tried recently was refunded fully. Nobody lost money this time.

Those owed parts and contacted me were offered parts at cost or slightly below. Any profit was used to offset their cost. Which is the lowest I can go without loosing my own money.

Yes he (Vd) bailed owing people money. Including myself. I have spent a decade trying to help those that lost money. Some I have been able to. But no one will be close to fully paid back. Including customers, machinists, anodized, and myself.
    Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post

Thanks for posting Cougar, just so you know my post had nothing negative to do with you.
    The truth is I think you're a standup guy and I root for you on every project you do, it's good for the whole community and is a net positive for the both of us when you do put parts out.

I know he bailed on the machine shop directly in the middle of a production run and also in the middle of prototyping several barrels, because I paid the invoice on the unfinished parts.
    Not because I wanted the parts or for VD, only for the shop that got stiffed.
    These are the partly finished ptototype barrels.

Name:  VD Barrel PTs.JPG
Views: 644
Size:  170.5 KB

(BigEvil) Wasn't VD one of your recruits that was supposed to be kept a secret?
    No, I can't prove this but I have plenty of reasons to believe you were connected in one way or another..

Don't sweat it.. Idiots think they know things... But the only thing they should be is grateful how so much of your work has actually helped the market and hence help sustain a bit of demand for their subpar products
    You're a funny guy BigEvil!
    Cougar and myself get along great and always have (behind the scenes) I have nothing but respect for Cougar, he's one of the good ones!