Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: So...How's it going?

No, trump just broke the law, multiple times, in multiple districts.

2 impeachment
    91 indictments
    A proven rapist in court

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post

2 impeachment
    91 indictments
    A proven rapist in court

Let's compare the two shall we ?

Oh and by the way, Trump was not proven to be a rapist in court, better check your facts, and he was never impeached, both attempts failed.....
    Last edited by going_home; 04-14-2024 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Let's compare the two shall we ?

Oh and by the way, Trump was not proven to be a rapist in court, better check your facts, and he was never impeached, both attempts failed.....
    There were 2 impeachments. Now, he wasn't convicted within those impeachments but it doesn't mean they never happened. And I do believe that when someone brought up the Clinton impeachment, which he was not convicted, it still happened. Just like those before: Andrew Johnson, no vote; Richard Nixon, resigned before vote; Bill Clinton, voted on but no conviction; & Donald Trump, 2 impeachments, no convictions.

He was convicted in a civil judgements for sexual misconduct & defamation, I do believe. Criminally, he is not a rapist, but he was still convicted of that sexual misconduct. The statute of limitations did run out, and he does not have to register as a sexual predator. So if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck; it's a duck.

There were 2 impeachments. Now, he wasn't convicted within those impeachments but it doesn't mean they never happened. And I do believe that when someone brought up the Clinton impeachment, which he was not convicted, it still happened. Just like those before: Andrew Johnson, no vote; Richard Nixon, resigned before vote; Bill Clinton, voted on but no conviction; & Donald Trump, 2 impeachments, no convictions.

He was convicted in a civil judgements for sexual misconduct & defamation, I do believe. Criminally, he is not a rapist, but he was still convicted of that sexual misconduct. The statute of limitations did run out, and he does not have to register as a sexual predator. So if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck; it's a duck.
    More and more, you remind me of Pinocchio.
    Not with the nose growing every time you tell a mistruth (laying on your back, you'd interfere with starlink), but the part wherein the puppet listens to bad advice and turns into a donkey.
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    More and more, you remind me of Pinocchio.
    Not with the nose growing every time you tell a mistruth (laying on your back, you'd interfere with starlink), but the part wherein the puppet listens to bad advice and turns into a donkey.
    So I am lying about it? Just because you don't want to believe the truth doesn't make it not the truth. If you were to stick your head and see/read what is happening outside your pretty little echo chamber where facts, not lies are being told. Not for partisan sake, but for the record, i.e. Trump lost the election, he was twice impeached, any sexual misconduct is considered rape, he is a fraud, he has on record con'd people; then you would see. I don't care if you support him, that is your choice, a stupid one, but yours to make. Just don't lie to yourself about it. Everything that is "being made up about him", is fact.

So your little anthromorphic dreams, aren't going to happen. Just watch, not on foxnews, or OAN, or whatever other far right wannabe media outlet(I suggest AP news) about his criminal trial. Cause the man did enough to get the indictment, he did enough, to cause a trial, and will face the consequences for his actions. Your demagogue is not so shiney.

So I am lying about it? Just because you don't want to believe the truth doesn't make it not the truth. If you were to stick your head and see/read what is happening outside your pretty little echo chamber where facts, not lies are being told. Not for partisan sake, but for the record, i.e. Trump lost the election, he was twice impeached, any sexual misconduct is considered rape, he is a fraud, he has on record con'd people; then you would see. I don't care if you support him, that is your choice, a stupid one, but yours to make. Just don't lie to yourself about it. Everything that is "being made up about him", is fact.

So your little anthromorphic dreams, aren't going to happen. Just watch, not on foxnews, or OAN, or whatever other far right wannabe media outlet(I suggest AP news) about his criminal trial. Cause the man did enough to get the indictment, he did enough, to cause a trial, and will face the consequences for his actions. Your demagogue is not so shiney.
    Let's try a rope a dope with 12 cylinder words and see if we can distract them from the truth....

But you have to think that the ignominious fact that the man did something so egregious that it resulted in not one but 2 impeachment.
    You support a man who was twice impeached.
    You support a man who is facing 68 FELONY indictments and counting for his criminal actions.
    This coming from a person who supports a twice empeached, twice(& counting) indicted former president
    But what do I know, I don't have nearly 100 federal charges by the federal government against me.
    the 2 federal indictments, the 2 state indictments, the 100+ charges, from the party of law & order, Donald Trump?
    As for the 4 time indicted ex-president?
    he will be convicted of at least 1 of the 91 indictments,
    i didn't vvote for a guy who is facing 4 federal& state indictments, 3 civil suits and has to lie about every little thing
    ANYONE under federal INDICTMENT, which trump has 91 of them,
    trump will convicted of something, he will push and delay any of those verdicts till after election day, but still won't win.
    think about how Trump is not in jail for the 91 indictments he is facing while still free, pending trial.
    2 impeachment
    91 indictments
    A proven rapist in court
    And you claim that I'm the one in an echo chamber.

and Hillary got a small fine for misusing campaign finance funds. So liberals can break the law and get a fine but conservatives get indicted. The bias makes me puke. They better hope Trump doesnt get elected as they are all going to get arrested...whether they are guilty or not...and they are all guilty. Let the court sort it out...like they are doing to Trump. I cant wait.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    and Hillary got a small fine for misusing campaign finance funds. So liberals can break the law and get a fine but conservatives get indicted. The bias makes me puke. They better hope Trump doesnt get elected as they are all going to get arrested...whether they are guilty or not...and they are all guilty. Let the court sort it out...like they are doing to Trump. I cant wait.
    All Trump would have to do is release Epstein's client list.

And you claim that I'm the one in an echo chamber.
    You do know what an echo chamber is? Is it where you speak/write something, that another person says/writes something similar. By me, challenging you and others on what they say/write, I can't be in an echo chamber.

Damn, and I thought you were the smart one. Guess you better live on your looks...

It's called laws. Some are misdemeanors, some are felonies. Trump broke a law that was a felony. If you can't do the do the time, don't do the crime.

All have you know, that all people are presumed innocent in a court of law. If trump is innocent, then he has nothing to worry about. That is how law works. You find the crime, find evidence of that crime. Find the person(s) responsible for those crimes and put them in a court of law. Justice will follow. But what you're saying is the exact opposite and goes against the U.S. constitution.

All Trump would have to do is release Epstein's client list.
    So, what you are saying is that trump would implicate himself in yet another crime to do what? That is of course, if he had the client list, which I would wonder how he would have gotten it in the first place. There is nothing, in my mind, that that client list would have anything to do with this court case or any others. Stop throwing spaghetti against the wall. It's a waste of spaghetti. If he is innocent, then he has nothing to fear.

That's the comedy I was expecting.
    You do know what an echo chamber is? Is it where you speak/write something, that another person says/writes something similar. By me, challenging you and others on what they say/write, I can't be in an echo chamber.
    An echo is your own voice reflected back to you. When you have to make the same accusatory point a dozen times, the echo chamber is just between your ears.
    You're not IN an echo chamber ~ You ARE the echo chamber.

It's called laws. Some are misdemeanors, some are felonies. Trump broke a law that was a felony. If you can't do the do the time, don't do the crime.
    All have you know, that all people are presumed innocent in a court of law. If trump is innocent, then he has nothing to worry about. That is how law works. You find the crime, find evidence of that crime. Find the person(s) responsible for those crimes and put them in a court of law. Justice will follow. But what you're saying is the exact opposite and goes against the U.S. constitution.
    Are you speaking to the New York case? (I hate to presume, you'd only say it was something other) That one is interesting.
    Prosecution could not charge Trump because the Statute of Limitations had run out. So, they piled a bunch of misdemeanors together and claimed it was proof the Trump is hiding a crime, which is a felony.
    What crime was He hiding? What crime is hidden behind the evidence? Even the prosecution can't say. Imagine that, a felony trial without a charge other than "He must be hiding something".

So, what you are saying is that trump would implicate himself in yet another crime to do what? That is of course, if he had the client list, which I would wonder how he would have gotten it in the first place. There is nothing, in my mind, that that client list would have anything to do with this court case or any others. Stop throwing spaghetti against the wall. It's a waste of spaghetti. If he is innocent, then he has nothing to fear.
    Trump would implicate Himself? The DOJ, the FBI and I suspect half of the dark web have that list, and even the far-left Democrats that have seen it admitted that Trump is not on it.
    (actually, they seem kinda pissed-off about that)
    Now, I've never seen that list, nor have a majority of Americans. (very democratic, there) But the implication is that those trying to hide it from public view are the ones who fear it's release.
    The only spaghetti is gonna hit some of congress on both sides and a whole lot of Hollywood, even international figures. But it won't stick to Donald Trump.

Tell that to Tara Reade.

That's the comedy I was expecting.

An echo is your own voice reflected back to you. When you have to make the same accusatory point a dozen times, the echo chamber is just between your ears.
    You're not IN an echo chamber ~ You ARE the echo chamber.
    I have the only dissenting opinion here. I am trying to speak truth to those that have an skewed view of the BS that they regurgitate, that was fed to them to make you feel all warm and fuzzy.

Are you speaking to the New York case? (I hate to presume, you'd only say it was something other) That one is interesting.
    Prosecution could not charge Trump because the Statute of Limitations had run out. So, they piled a bunch of misdemeanors together and claimed it was proof the Trump is hiding a crime, which is a felony.
    What crime was He hiding? What crime is hidden behind the evidence? Even the prosecution can't say. Imagine that, a felony trial without a charge other than "He must be hiding something".
    Yes, the criminal one. His latest one. The so called, "hush money" case. You say that, but the statute of limitations HAS not run out, as they are picking jurors. While, such a verile and obviously desirable man paying for sex is morally against the vows of any marriage, that is not the crime. It is falsifying business records to cover up those payments, which is the felony.

So while you beat the drum of support, try to fight the naysayers, all you have to do is watch the interview of Guiliani on foxnews to hear him lay out the crime. Remember, AL Capone for all the murders, alcohol running, prostitution and whatever else illegal he did, he was jailed over tax evasion. So cry all you want. You might want to support someone who covers their crimes better.

Trump would implicate Himself? The DOJ, the FBI and I suspect half of the dark web have that list, and even the far-left Democrats that have seen it admitted that Trump is not on it.
    (actually, they seem kinda pissed-off about that)
    Now, I've never seen that list, nor have a majority of Americans. (very democratic, there) But the implication is that those trying to hide it from public view are the ones who fear it's release.
    The only spaghetti is gonna hit some of congress on both sides and a whole lot of Hollywood, even international figures. But it won't stick to Donald Trump.
    Ummm, yea. Epstein and Trump were friends, and there are multiple videos of the 2 together. So, I find it funny that you can say for certain that trump was not there, but don't have any proof otherwise(where is your ready link to some article?). I do love how you say that the DOJ has it but hasn't indicted anyone from it. But it also is funny that you think that trump is the only honest person there, when he has crimed so much.

Hey I’ve been trying to contact tuna about some parts, nothing I’ve tried has worked, like trying to contact a ninja, no link or website will get me in touch or to a active website,help please!

Quote Originally Posted by Warp1970 View Post
    Hey I’ve been trying to contact tuna about some parts, nothing I’ve tried has worked, like trying to contact a ninja, no link or website will get me in touch or to a active website,help please!
    tunaman5@verizon.net I am here 24/7

Did we forget about an $850,000.00 transaction between Bill Clinton and Paula Jones?
    Oh...wait ...That was a legal "settlement".....
    ......You know you want one!!

Hope that's resolved. (but it validates that popular threads, even off topic, can yield positive results)
    On to today's comedic interlude. I present a paragon of hypocrisy brought by our current administration.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...186ff655&ei=72
    Is this true? The folks who shut down the Keystone XL, restricted drilling permits, tripled gas prices, depleted the Strategic Petroleum Reserve and refuses to refill it, prevented Natural Gas exports and wants to shut down fracking are now concerned about the price of gas? When those prices went up they claimed the President had nothing to do with gas prices, when they dropped slightly it was all because of the Presidents efforts. Gas prices are still near twice what they were in 2021 and currently going up. This time there is no longer a reserve to use.
    Hey! It's Joe Biden! He can fix anything by just signing a decree! It's not anything like Trump spending money to combat a pandemic, the pandemic is over and now Biden can spend that money on more important things like DEI and pathways for invaders (sorry, I meant "newcomers") or some 500,000 promised vehicle charging stations (total so far ~ seven).

I'd better stop there before I really get into a rant and say something bad.

Hope that's resolved. (but it validates that popular threads, even off topic, can yield positive results)
    On to today's comedic interlude. I present a paragon of hypocrisy brought by our current administration.
    Is this true? The folks who shut down the Keystone XL, restricted drilling permits, tripled gas prices, depleted the Strategic Petroleum Reserve and refuses to refill it, prevented Natural Gas exports and wants to shut down fracking are now concerned about the price of gas? When those prices went up they claimed the President had nothing to do with gas prices, when they dropped slightly it was all because of the Presidents efforts. Gas prices are still near twice what they were in 2021 and currently going up. This time there is no longer a reserve to use.
    Hey! It's Joe Biden! He can fix anything by just signing a decree! It's not anything like Trump spending money to combat a pandemic, the pandemic is over and now Biden can spend that money on more important things like DEI and pathways for invaders (sorry, I meant "newcomers") or some 500,000 promised vehicle charging stations (total so far ~ seven).

The keystone pipeline was going to do NOTHING for the US. Not only would it not be up and running(do believe it was slated for 2025 or 2026) but the pipeline was only a delivery system to move petroleum to the gulf so it can be put into tankers and shipped away! It was to help sell our petroleum aboard. Even though the US, at present is pumping more petroleum than ever before and is the world's biggest petroleum producer, it isn't enough for you to look at the actual facts. Permits to drill also, have not gone down. You can tell as again, the US is the world's top supplier. Kinda hard to limit drilling and still produce more than the world.

Who sets the gas pricing at the pumps? Is it the federal government? Is it the president? Is it foreign interest groups? No, it's the freaking petroleum companies. Now with the summer surge coming, where historically, prices have always gone up, people are going to want to travel. Summer vacations, times at the beach, whatever, and the corporations see this as to gouge more profits because they can.

Jesus, it isn't a difficult topic to be educated on, but if you aren't butching and moaning about anything and everything. Most people would think that you passed away.

Most people would think that you passed away.
    Give it time.

They are too stupid to realize that the Democratic policies you stated above are THE main cause of inflation. DIESEL FUEL IS $4.00 or more a gallon. Every trucker had to double the shipping cost of delivering all goods. Everything get delivered by diesel truck. Only a fool would think this is working.

They are too stupid to realize that the Democratic policies you stated above are THE main cause of inflation. DIESEL FUEL IS $4.00 or more a gallon. Every trucker had to double the shipping cost of delivering all goods. Everything get delivered by diesel truck. Only a fool would think this is working.
    Except that inflation has flatlined. The US is not experiencing any dramatic and abnormal inflation. The Biden administration has foreseen to limiting that. The fear mongers you listen to hate that fact so they harp up inflation, when it's not really there. It's not like your praise of Argentina, which is at 268%, compared to Turkey's 68% and the US's 3.3%.
    https://tradingeconomics.com/country...inflation-rate

But a bigger fool is to think that republican policies would have actually changed those numbers coming out of the pandemic, since their control of congress has only produced the least productive house in US history. Unless you want to count MTG and her initiative to literally fund Jewish space lasers.