Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: So...How's it going?

So...How's it going?

Hope everyone is happy and healthy.

How is it going with so many narratives falling apart?
    I mean, political discussions here seem to generate lengthy threads offering various interesting and humorous viewpoints.
    What's next when it comes to expressing the obvious?

Maybe the hypocrisy of the so-called "twitter" investigation into Gov't censorship starting by trying to censor the witnesses?
    The laptop from hell exploding?
    The Jan 6th hearings imploding like a star collapsing into a black hole?
    Jill Biden awarding the "Woman of Courage" award to a biological male?
    Covid origin investigations?

Any opinions?
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

I'd rather here the opinion of how the foxnews straight faced lying to the viewers about anything and everything, but secretly behind the scenes knowing and telling the truth? I mean, while you can debate whether or not opinion hosts do actual recite news but it is another thing when they are making it in a degenerate whirlpool of apathetic self-loathing to only give the people seemingly, what they want, changing the narrative to fit that demographic, then ignore basic facts, contrary to their own opinion, and to keep building up the lie further. That is way more interesting. So tell me, tell all. How do you feel about supporting the lies and continuing this garbage when, everything that you believe in comes from that lie?

THAT'S your opening salvo? Tucker is the new Trump?
    Disappointing, but I'll go along.

So, shoot the messenger and the message becomes a lie.
    Funny that Nobody denies that the Jan 6 footage is real.
    While the new release is edited, much like the video presented to the committee (and the public), it merely shows the other side of the same coin.

The troubling question is why was it hidden for two years? It's obvious who was trying to hide it now that the coin has flipped, and the motive is as obvious.

How about Newsweek?
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...e95b693ff&ei=8

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    THAT'S your opening salvo? Tucker is the new Trump?
    Disappointing, but I'll go along.

So, shoot the messenger and the message becomes a lie.
    Funny that Nobody denies that the Jan 6 footage is real.
    While the new release is edited, much like the video presented to the committee (and the public), it merely shows the other side of the same coin.

The troubling question is why was it hidden for two years? It's obvious who was trying to hide it now that the coin has flipped, and the motive is as obvious.

How about Newsweek?
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...e95b693ff&ei=8
    Ummm, no. Never mentioned tucker, or the footage or anything you replied to. Are trying to do cancel culture here, only wanting to talk what you want, in what I take as an open question. Hell, I am not even asking anything near the politics.

I asked how do you feel about the entire network, the entire news agency totally lying to you, the entire modus operandi is set up to not only lie on what it shows you but create the lies tbat it shows. A clown doing creative edits to vids means nothing now, because not only is there the fact that he cannot be taken seriously by court order but by loosing any credibility on what he "says is the truth", when he goes the direct opposite of everything he knows is a lie in his private life.

So the edits of a couple seconds here and there can easily be dismissed by the mere question of not what, but how. Like a picture of Adolf reviewing proud children going off to war. That is the what, the how is that he plunge the entirety of Europe into war and bleed his adoptive country dry and now the wolves were at the gates. So while I initially thought it was bad and it is, the bigger fact of the near admittance that they just lie at everything on the network, kinda deflated that balloon.

So please answer my questions.

Really? You were the first to mention Fox News.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Ummm, no. Never mentioned tucker, or the footage or anything you replied to. Are trying to do cancel culture here, only wanting to talk what you want, in what I take as an open question. Hell, I am not even asking anything near the politics.

I asked how do you feel about the entire network, the entire news agency totally lying to you, the entire modus operandi is set up to not only lie on what it shows you but create the lies tbat it shows. A clown doing creative edits to vids means nothing now, because not only is there the fact that he cannot be taken seriously by court order but by loosing any credibility on what he "says is the truth", when he goes the direct opposite of everything he knows is a lie in his private life.

So the edits of a couple seconds here and there can easily be dismissed by the mere question of not what, but how. Like a picture of Adolf reviewing proud children going off to war. That is the what, the how is that he plunge the entirety of Europe into war and bleed his adoptive country dry and now the wolves were at the gates. So while I initially thought it was bad and it is, the bigger fact of the near admittance that they just lie at everything on the network, kinda deflated that balloon.

So please answer my questions.
    So, then. It's my bad for assuming that your little rant had something to do with the topic. (Hitler? really going there?) Let's take a look at it, shall we?

I'd rather here the opinion of how the foxnews straight faced lying to the viewers about anything and everything, but secretly behind the scenes knowing and telling the truth?
    I can lead you to the facts, but I cannot make you think.
    I mean, while you can debate whether or not opinion hosts do actual recite news but it is another thing when they are making it in a degenerate whirlpool of apathetic self-loathing drag shows for kids to only give the people seemingly, what they want more money printed with no backing, changing the narrative to fit that demographic tearing down statues, then ignore basic facts like genetics, contrary to their own opinion like gender, and to keep building up the lie further. That is way more interesting. So tell me, tell all. How do you feel about supporting the lies and continuing this garbage when, everything that you believe in comes from that lie? What lie? Which lie? Just screaming "They lied!" is neither a debate nor a discussion.
    So I'm not sure where you're at with this. I started this thread with a wish for everyone's health and happiness.
    Seems you have neither.
    My sympathy, I'll light a candle for you.
    Last edited by Pyrate Jim; 03-10-2023 at 10:11 PM.

Lol, and do you forget that you asked for "any opinions"? I didn't think that I was a prerequisite to wish everyone health, not that I don't wish it, but at the same time, it is not a requirement.

Really? You were the first to mention Fox News. to i did mention it as a whole, it was about how the entire network lies on every single facet of their reporting. So again, how do you feel that the basis of your News source can not be trusted with telling even telling a truth of any matter?

So, then. It's my bad for assuming that your little rant had something to do with the topic. (Hitler? really going there?) Let's take a look at it, shall we? an example, like a sledgehammer can be big and bold. Plus i wanted to make sure it was not missed. But i did not rant, i was asking a question. A question which you are continually trying to avoid.

I can lead you to the facts, but I cannot make you think. what facts?

drag shows for kids as long as there is not anytbing overtly sexual in nation, what is wrong with dressing up? Bugs Bunny did it, the Flintstones, Jacklemmon and Tony Curtis did it for and with Marylin Monroe. Need i go on?

more money printed with no backing as opposed to spending more money and increasing the debt ceilling more tha
    every president since the start of the country?

tearing down statues are you talking about those statues of those people who brought arms against the US government?

like genetics, like gender well, if you can find the genes that determine one's gender, better step in line with Mike Lindell and Rudy with all the other proof you seem to have.

What lie? Which lie? Just screaming "They lied!" is neither a debate nor a discussion. if you want specifics on which lie, just ask. It is so hard keeping all the lies strwight from lying to the people on promises from the GOP and policy, from the ex-president on just about everything, but the question is still, HOW DO YOU FEEL THAT EVERYTHING FOXNEWS SAYS TO YOU, YOUR BASE, YOUR IDEOLOGY IS A LIE, ABSENT OF THE TRUTH?

So I'm not sure where you're at with this. I started this thread with a wish for everyone's health and happiness.
    Seems you have neither.
    My sympathy, I'll light a candle for you.

There, keep on target. Had to kick you back on course. Never knew that I had to ask how everyone was doing, as you were asking an opinion, i.e. "any thoughts"? Sorry, I just figured you want to restart something, fresh and new.

it used to be funny
    now it is just foolishness

Russia, Russia. Russia. Your media has been lying to you for years now and you suck it up like a little sheep. Just go get your operation and be done with it. Then you can go get your nails done and be happy with yourself. I'll continue to puke whenever I see the likes of the ilk your party spews.
    The Left is all about Let's Pretend.

Let's Pretend I'm the opposite sex.

Let's Pretend masks stop viruses.

Let's Pretend I'm a bad puppy on a leash.

Let's Pretend your skin makes you a victim or an oppressor.

Let's Pretend a decrepit zombie got 80M votes and is now the real leader of the free world.

The danger is they force you to play the game with them and punish you when you don't.
    Last edited by Tunaman; 03-11-2023 at 07:07 AM.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

More proof of Democrat lies. Keep believing what they tell you...
    John Coleman, who co-founded the Weather Channel, shocked academics by insisting the theory of man-made climate change was no longer scientifically credible.

Instead, what 'little evidence' there is for rising global temperatures points to a 'natural phenomenon' within a developing eco-system.

In an open letter attacking the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, he wrote: "The ocean is not rising significantly.

"The polar ice is increasing, not melting away. Polar Bears are increasing in number.

"Heat waves have actually diminished, not increased. There is not an uptick in the number or strength of storms (in fact storms are diminishing).

"I have studied this topic seriously for years. It has become a political and environment agenda item, but the science is not valid."

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    Russia, Russia. Russia. who said anything about Russia? Your media has been lying to you for years now and you suck it up like a little sheep. but yet they are more credibke than foxnews Just go get your operation and be done with it. from the party of personal responsibility, why wouldn't you want to support how someone wants to live, it doesn'teffect youThen you can go get your nails done and be happy with yourself. if that is what it takes to make you happy, what do i have to say against it? I'll continue to puke whenever I see the likes of the ilk your party spews. but you'llsupport a party that has actively brought arms against the constitution. Good job, i see where your prioritiesare
    The Left is all about Let's Pretend. nope. Pretend is when you make up word salads to hide behind

Let's Pretend I'm the opposite sex. then you would be one ugly woman, but a solid 6 in Russia

Let's Pretend masks stop viruses. no one ever said they stop viruses, only helped stop the spread of them, inconjunction with vaccines, social distancing and not acting stupid

Let's Pretend I'm a bad puppy on a leash. then I would take you to the animal shelter cause you're not hojse broken

Let's Pretend your skin makes you a victim or an oppressor. if your forefathers were brought to a different country and sold into slavery, and then after you were freed, still made to feel, legally less than a man, and still treated as a second class citizen, then they have a point. But you wouldn't know that.

Let's Pretend a decrepit zombie got 80M votes and is now the real leader of the free world. and yet that zombie, as you say, has outplayed yojr guy, has out worked your guy in half the time and has shown up nearly every single opposition party member to do exactly what he wanted. That zombie is showing that he is far smarter than the "leader of the republicans party".

The danger is they force you to play the game with them and punish you when you don't. what game? Actually doing the job of governing tbis great cojntry? Heaven forbid an elected official do his or her job, instead of sitting there collecting a check and doing othing
    Come on Tuna, you can do better than that...

The democrats are so brain dead they dont even realize they have insured Trumps election if they arrest him.....

Lol, thanks. I needed that laugh.

Hate to tell you, it is not your vote that elects someone, nor mine. It is those people who are undecided, that ebb, and flow from one side to the other. And unlike the gangsta hip-hop scene which I know nothing about, the idea of gaining your criminal bona-fides as a boost to get all those god fearing, white laced never done nothing people in the middle is well, laughable. So no, you would be an idiot to think that a convicted criminal would gain in popularity, enough to win.

Besides, if trump couldn't win in 20, how could a more popular and more accomplished presidency not return for a 2nd term? You have to be a moron to not take a slamdunk 2nd term....

Quote Originally Posted by nobody View Post
    lol, thanks. I needed that laugh.

Hate to tell you, it is not your vote that elects someone, nor mine. It is those people who are undecided, that ebb, and flow from one side to the other. And unlike the gangsta hip-hop scene which i know nothing about, the idea of gaining your criminal bona-fides as a boost to get all those god fearing, white laced never done nothing people in the middle is well, laughable. So no, you would be an idiot to think that a convicted criminal would gain in popularity, enough to win.

Besides, if trump couldn't win in 20, how could a more popular and more accomplished presidency not return for a 2nd term? You have to be a moron to not take a slamdunk 2nd term....
    lmao

Lol, thanks. I needed that laugh.

Hate to tell you, it is not your vote that elects someone, nor mine. It is those people who are undecided, that ebb, and flow from one side to the other. And unlike the gangsta hip-hop scene which I know nothing about, the idea of gaining your criminal bona-fides as a boost to get all those god fearing, white laced never done nothing people in the middle is well, laughable. So no, you would be an idiot to think that a convicted criminal would gain in popularity, enough to win.

He's neither a criminal nor has he been convicted of anything, even after 4 years of Russia Russia Russia lies, your facts are only yours, no one else thats not mentally ill believes them....

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    He's neither a criminal nor has he been convicted of anything, even after 4 years of Russia Russia Russia lies, your facts are only yours, no one else thats not mentally ill believes them....

While it is true that all people are presumed innocent before a trial, he is facing indictments on multiple charges. And one would presume that the odds of all those charges being proven innocent is well slim to none.

And I do love how so many people keep thinking that his first impeachment was the crux of all of his problems, I would look more at the fraud charges with NY, the defamation and rape case, the secret document retention case, the voter intimidation/fraud in Georgia and I am sure I am forgetting one.

While it is true that all people are presumed innocent before a trial, he is facing indictments on multiple charges. And one would presume that the odds of all those charges being proven innocent is well slim to none.

And I do love how so many people keep thinking that his first impeachment was the crux of all of his problems, I would look more at the fraud charges with NY, the defamation and rape case, the secret document retention case, the voter intimidation/fraud in Georgia and I am sure I am forgetting one.
    tell us more after the entire Biden clan goes to jail for money laundering and corruption...that they have been doing for the last 50 years. When the Secretary of the Navy says that climate change is there number one focus, most of the country knows that we have a serious problem with this administration and their equity hires.

I hear they just got Trump for an old JayWalkin charge from 1963

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    tell us more after the entire Biden clan goes to jail for money laundering and corruption...that they have been doing for the last 50 years. When the Secretary of the Navy says that climate change is there number one focus, most of the country knows that we have a serious problem with this administration and their equity hires.
    If the Biden family was so evil and corrupt, where is the proof, where is the investigations into that? Surely any of this talk wasn't drummed up solely when Biden took the democratic nomination and became president. If that level of fraud would surely have long and lingering ties that would have started way before 2020, or even during the 40 years he spent in Congress. Why wasn't there investigations when the GOP held both houses of congress, or the senate, or the house? So tell me where is the evidence, where is anything more than a displacement of tru.p for Biden?

Morals of a man cheating on his wife/vows is not in question. Where he got the money to pay for the hush money is a different matter.

Nobody, your nativity is only overshadowed by you denial and your ignorance.

I'm not even going to bother to try and explain it, you wouldn't listen....

Ignorance is bliss, I hope you are enjoying your blissful life.

Don't bother to reply because your explanations are meaningless and your opinions are just that, your opinions.....
    ......You know you want one!!

Let's see.
    Russia Gate
    Impeachment one
    Bounty Gate
    Impeachment two
    Mueller investigation
    Jan 6
    Mar-A-Lago raid

Slim to none? Assume the same odds and Trump is still up seven to zero and walks free today. Keep throwing accusations at the wall to see what sticks and so far?
    Which horse are you going to lay money on?
    The indictment of a former president on a criminal charge is setting a National precedent never done before. Done once, it can be done again.
    Who would be target number two when the pendulum swings the other way?

If the Biden family was so evil and corrupt, where is the proof, where is the investigations into that? Surely any of this talk wasn't drummed up solely when Biden took the democratic nomination and became president. If that level of fraud would surely have long and lingering ties that would have started way before 2020, or even during the 40 years he spent in Congress. Why wasn't there investigations when the GOP held both houses of congress, or the senate, or the house? So tell me where is the evidence, where is anything more than a displacement of tru.p for Biden?

Let's see.
    Russia Gate Impeachment doesn't mean he was innocent, and congressional inquiry isn't a trial, you can'tbe found not guilty of them.
    Impeachment one see above, cause it was the same thing
    Bounty Gate trump wasn'ta member of the New Orleans Saints so again throwing in meaningless rubbish to the topic. Stay on target red 2.
    Impeachment two again, not a trial nor does it declare his innocence.
    Mueller investigation which part? The investigation on whether there was russian influence into the DNC, and wasn'ta investigation into anything trump or the RNC had done, but if you consider that this was done under the trump admin and had some 30+ convictions, that would be a win?
    Jan 6 Still on going
    Mar-A-Lago raid still on going, but the raid was legally preformed, it was the attempt at retention and lying to the government that is the problem

Slim to none? i know it is a typical GOP tactic to count the gimmes and not actually face the music, as it were, so you need to do some recojnting Assume the same odds and Trump is still up seven to zero and walks free today. you can't count the same odds as trials are not gambling. And your counting is wrong. It is like saying that trump is 0 for 3 in presidential assassinations. Keep throwing accusations at the wall to see what sticks and so far? i don't have to throw anything against the wall, as i am not a lawyer or litigant. But, what i am doing is showing all too what is still on going.
    Which horse are you going to lay money on? always with the house.
    The indictment of a former president on a criminal charge is setting a National precedent never done before. Done once, it can be done again. unprecedented doesn't mean it is impossible. I guess like all presidents before and probably after to either not do anything illegal or have better lawyers
    Who would be target number two when the pendulum swings the other way? oh, do you mean the Impeachment attempts Bidenthat have gone no where? Oh yes, bring it on, alomg with all those calls for investigatios into the Soros back, Hillary joint Biden family wave of corruption family. Did i use enough word salad for you
    Replies in red

This Stormy Daniel's thing is going nowhere.

Michael Cohen paid her not Trump, he did it on his own, he took out a loan to pay her....

If you want to find the truth watch the whole video.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post

This Stormy Daniel's thing is going nowhere.

Michael Cohen paid her not Trump, he did it on his own, he took out a loan to pay her....

If you want to find the truth watch the whole video.
    He won't believe that. He only believes what Joy Behar abd Whoopi tell him...

Impeachment doesn't mean he was innocent, and congressional inquiry isn't a trial, you can'tbe found not guilty of them.
    Senate acquittal means he could not be considered guilty, either.
    see above, cause it was the same thing See above, it's the same thing.
    Bounty Gate trump wasn'ta member of the New Orleans Saints so again throwing in meaningless rubbish to the topic. Stay on target red 2.
    Which target are you referring to?
    Impeachment two again, not a trial nor does it declare his innocence. Neither does it declare guilt.
    Mueller investigation which part? The investigation on whether there was russian influence into the DNC, and wasn'ta investigation into anything trump or the RNC had done, but if you consider that this was done under the trump admin and had some 30+ convictions, that would be a win?
    After how many months and how many millions of taxpayers dollars were spent proving nothing? I wouldn't call that a win for anyone.
    Jan 6 Still on going Yes, by dragging in another 1000 innocent people to be charged with high crimes for walking around not setting stuff on fire.
    Mar-A-Lago raid still on going, but the raid was legally preformed, it was the attempt at retention and lying to the government that is the problem
    Love the "preformed". Freudian slip?

Slim to none? i know it is a typical GOP tactic to count the gimmes and not actually face the music, as it were, so you need to do some recojnting Assume the same odds and Trump is still up seven to zero and walks free today. you can't count the same odds as trials are not gambling. And your counting is wrong. It is like saying that trump is 0 for 3 in presidential assassinations. Keep throwing accusations at the wall to see what sticks and so far? i don't have to throw anything against the wall, as i am not a lawyer or litigant. But, what i am doing is showing all too what is still on going. No, actually. You don't show anything except denial.
    Which horse are you going to lay money on? always with the house. That's what the British thought in 1776.
    The indictment of a former president on a criminal charge is setting a National precedent never done before. Done once, it can be done again. unprecedented doesn't mean it is impossible. I guess like all presidents before and probably after to either not do anything illegal or have better lawyers
    Claiming precedence opens doors that once unlocked may not be so easy to close, which like a pendulum can swing both ways.
    Who would be target number two when the pendulum swings the other way? oh, do you mean the Impeachment attempts Bidenthat have gone no where? Oh yes, bring it on, alomg with all those calls for investigatios into the Soros back, Hillary joint Biden family wave of corruption family. Did i use enough word salad for you
    I'm unaware of any impeachment proceedings against Pres Biden other than deep-fake memes or Babylon Bee satires. Perhaps you could educate me with actual proof instead of hyperbole and rhetoric.
    Playing with colors.

Senate acquittal means he could not be considered guilty, either.
    But you have to think that the ignominious fact that the man did something so egregious that it resulted in not one but 2 impeachment. Andrew Johnson left office before he could be impeached, and he is a bottom 5 rated president, Nixon resigned before a vote could be taken and Clinton's impeachment was just partisanship at its worse.

Which target are you referring to?
    Star Wars ereference on the tench attack on the death star.

Neither does it declare guilt.
    guilt?!? There is about half of the convicted inmates that say they aren't guilty. While he was not proven guilty in a courtroom, guilt that lead to the impeachment is more than enough for me, as it was more than enough for both houses of congress.

After how many months and how many millions of taxpayers dollars were spent proving nothing? I wouldn't call that a win for anyone.
    Well 3+ years and 3 trials 2 dismissals and the other was reduced charges, costing about $6.5 million. Oh wait, that was the Durham report. Mueller was 30+ indictments, 7 convictions cost between $30 to $35 million(sources differ) but garnering at least $42 million from Manafort forfeiture of money. So you can read that a a positive gain for the taxpayer.

Yes, by dragging in another 1000 innocent people to be charged with high crimes for walking around not setting stuff on fire.
    But, were they allowed to walk there? Not only because of covid restrictions, but because of congress, the building is not open to the public in certain instances. So it really doesn't matter if they were the ones with weapons, stealing stuff, defecating and causing damage, trespassing is still against the law, or do you just ignore the laws that you don't like?

Love the "preformed". Freudian slip?
    No, just a common mistake of writing.

No, actually. You don't show anything except denial
    Because you say that it in denial? You are judging only what your beliefs in the matter are the truth. I come from the fact that there is, my side, your side and the truth in between.

That's what the British thought in 1776.
    No, I come from NJ, and I learned early on that gambling is the only way to take a large amount of money and make it disappear. So while it, gambling, can be fun for some, it is not. So, in gambling, the House always wins.

Claiming precedence opens doors that once unlocked may not be so easy to close, which like a pendulum can swing both ways.
    No it doesn't. Unprecedented only means it hasn't happened before. There was nothing like it to happen before. And one key thing to remember is, a president and former president is still a citizen of the US and is not above any laws. So again, it is either trump has horrible lawyers that can't hide his illegal activities or every other president has better ones that can hide them.

I'm unaware of any impeachment proceedings against Pres Biden other than deep-fake memes or Babylon Bee satires. Perhaps you could educate me with actual proof instead of hyperbole and rhetoric.
    Really? It was from, no surprise MTG. Here you go, https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-...-resolution/57
    And maybe because it was known to fail, your news sources didn't want to show how bad the GOP is doing in passing legislation.