Thread: So...How's it going?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So...How's it going?

Hope everyone is happy and healthy.

How is it going with so many narratives falling apart?
    I mean, political discussions here seem to generate lengthy threads offering various interesting and humorous viewpoints.
    What's next when it comes to expressing the obvious?

Maybe the hypocrisy of the so-called "twitter" investigation into Gov't censorship starting by trying to censor the witnesses?
    The laptop from hell exploding?
    The Jan 6th hearings imploding like a star collapsing into a black hole?
    Jill Biden awarding the "Woman of Courage" award to a biological male?
    Covid origin investigations?

Any opinions?
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

I'd rather here the opinion of how the foxnews straight faced lying to the viewers about anything and everything, but secretly behind the scenes knowing and telling the truth? I mean, while you can debate whether or not opinion hosts do actual recite news but it is another thing when they are making it in a degenerate whirlpool of apathetic self-loathing to only give the people seemingly, what they want, changing the narrative to fit that demographic, then ignore basic facts, contrary to their own opinion, and to keep building up the lie further. That is way more interesting. So tell me, tell all. How do you feel about supporting the lies and continuing this garbage when, everything that you believe in comes from that lie?

THAT'S your opening salvo? Tucker is the new Trump?
    Disappointing, but I'll go along.

So, shoot the messenger and the message becomes a lie.
    Funny that Nobody denies that the Jan 6 footage is real.
    While the new release is edited, much like the video presented to the committee (and the public), it merely shows the other side of the same coin.

The troubling question is why was it hidden for two years? It's obvious who was trying to hide it now that the coin has flipped, and the motive is as obvious.

How about Newsweek?
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...e95b693ff&ei=8

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    THAT'S your opening salvo? Tucker is the new Trump?
    Disappointing, but I'll go along.

So, shoot the messenger and the message becomes a lie.
    Funny that Nobody denies that the Jan 6 footage is real.
    While the new release is edited, much like the video presented to the committee (and the public), it merely shows the other side of the same coin.

The troubling question is why was it hidden for two years? It's obvious who was trying to hide it now that the coin has flipped, and the motive is as obvious.

How about Newsweek?
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...e95b693ff&ei=8
    Ummm, no. Never mentioned tucker, or the footage or anything you replied to. Are trying to do cancel culture here, only wanting to talk what you want, in what I take as an open question. Hell, I am not even asking anything near the politics.

I asked how do you feel about the entire network, the entire news agency totally lying to you, the entire modus operandi is set up to not only lie on what it shows you but create the lies tbat it shows. A clown doing creative edits to vids means nothing now, because not only is there the fact that he cannot be taken seriously by court order but by loosing any credibility on what he "says is the truth", when he goes the direct opposite of everything he knows is a lie in his private life.

So the edits of a couple seconds here and there can easily be dismissed by the mere question of not what, but how. Like a picture of Adolf reviewing proud children going off to war. That is the what, the how is that he plunge the entirety of Europe into war and bleed his adoptive country dry and now the wolves were at the gates. So while I initially thought it was bad and it is, the bigger fact of the near admittance that they just lie at everything on the network, kinda deflated that balloon.

So please answer my questions.

Really? You were the first to mention Fox News.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Ummm, no. Never mentioned tucker, or the footage or anything you replied to. Are trying to do cancel culture here, only wanting to talk what you want, in what I take as an open question. Hell, I am not even asking anything near the politics.

I asked how do you feel about the entire network, the entire news agency totally lying to you, the entire modus operandi is set up to not only lie on what it shows you but create the lies tbat it shows. A clown doing creative edits to vids means nothing now, because not only is there the fact that he cannot be taken seriously by court order but by loosing any credibility on what he "says is the truth", when he goes the direct opposite of everything he knows is a lie in his private life.

So the edits of a couple seconds here and there can easily be dismissed by the mere question of not what, but how. Like a picture of Adolf reviewing proud children going off to war. That is the what, the how is that he plunge the entirety of Europe into war and bleed his adoptive country dry and now the wolves were at the gates. So while I initially thought it was bad and it is, the bigger fact of the near admittance that they just lie at everything on the network, kinda deflated that balloon.

So please answer my questions.
    So, then. It's my bad for assuming that your little rant had something to do with the topic. (Hitler? really going there?) Let's take a look at it, shall we?

I'd rather here the opinion of how the foxnews straight faced lying to the viewers about anything and everything, but secretly behind the scenes knowing and telling the truth?
    I can lead you to the facts, but I cannot make you think.
    I mean, while you can debate whether or not opinion hosts do actual recite news but it is another thing when they are making it in a degenerate whirlpool of apathetic self-loathing drag shows for kids to only give the people seemingly, what they want more money printed with no backing, changing the narrative to fit that demographic tearing down statues, then ignore basic facts like genetics, contrary to their own opinion like gender, and to keep building up the lie further. That is way more interesting. So tell me, tell all. How do you feel about supporting the lies and continuing this garbage when, everything that you believe in comes from that lie? What lie? Which lie? Just screaming "They lied!" is neither a debate nor a discussion.
    So I'm not sure where you're at with this. I started this thread with a wish for everyone's health and happiness.
    Seems you have neither.
    My sympathy, I'll light a candle for you.
    Last edited by Pyrate Jim; 03-10-2023 at 10:11 PM.

Lol, and do you forget that you asked for "any opinions"? I didn't think that I was a prerequisite to wish everyone health, not that I don't wish it, but at the same time, it is not a requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    Really? You were the first to mention Fox News. to i did mention it as a whole, it was about how the entire network lies on every single facet of their reporting. So again, how do you feel that the basis of your News source can not be trusted with telling even telling a truth of any matter?

So, then. It's my bad for assuming that your little rant had something to do with the topic. (Hitler? really going there?) Let's take a look at it, shall we? an example, like a sledgehammer can be big and bold. Plus i wanted to make sure it was not missed. But i did not rant, i was asking a question. A question which you are continually trying to avoid.

I can lead you to the facts, but I cannot make you think. what facts?

drag shows for kids as long as there is not anytbing overtly sexual in nation, what is wrong with dressing up? Bugs Bunny did it, the Flintstones, Jacklemmon and Tony Curtis did it for and with Marylin Monroe. Need i go on?

more money printed with no backing as opposed to spending more money and increasing the debt ceilling more tha
    every president since the start of the country?

tearing down statues are you talking about those statues of those people who brought arms against the US government?

like genetics, like gender well, if you can find the genes that determine one's gender, better step in line with Mike Lindell and Rudy with all the other proof you seem to have.

What lie? Which lie? Just screaming "They lied!" is neither a debate nor a discussion. if you want specifics on which lie, just ask. It is so hard keeping all the lies strwight from lying to the people on promises from the GOP and policy, from the ex-president on just about everything, but the question is still, HOW DO YOU FEEL THAT EVERYTHING FOXNEWS SAYS TO YOU, YOUR BASE, YOUR IDEOLOGY IS A LIE, ABSENT OF THE TRUTH?

So I'm not sure where you're at with this. I started this thread with a wish for everyone's health and happiness.
    Seems you have neither.
    My sympathy, I'll light a candle for you.

There, keep on target. Had to kick you back on course. Never knew that I had to ask how everyone was doing, as you were asking an opinion, i.e. "any thoughts"? Sorry, I just figured you want to restart something, fresh and new.

Happy Sunday Americans.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post

Yes of course. Cause isn't the republican party all about LAW & ORDER(and not just the TV show)? Where is the support the blue and where is the idea of no man is above the law?

Because if trump is actually found innocent, it would only prove that these indictments are malicious, so if I was innocent, I would be racing to the courts to show the entire world that fact. But what do I know, I don't have nearly 100 federal charges by the federal government against me.

I love the dope who things man made climate change is a thing lecturing anyone on anything.

The liberal cancer which has unfortunately infected my beloved new home state are responsible for incorporating 20+% of the tx power grid with "renewable energy". They might as well have decided to use "the force" or pixie dust, because guess what... When you need the power grid the most all of that crap doesn't work.

No wind = no wind power.
    No sun = no solar
    Too much sun = also no solar. Ironic isnt it that solar becomes about 80 % inefficient when the temps are above 70*?

Yet, we are sitting on the largest oil and gas reserves on the planet.

<derp>Name:  Screenshot_20230819_085534_Chrome.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  69.4 KB

Where is YOUR bachelor's, master's, or doctorate in climatology, environmental science or what? So you are no expert, you are no authority on it. You are not even a ranked amateur. So explaining you way with a meme just shows how stupid you are. Cause snow in Texas is so normal, ice or freezing weather is so normal. Alaska getting to near 100° and freezing temps in Texas are the norm.

Where is YOUR bachelor's, master's, or doctorate in climatology, environmental science or what? So you are no expert, you are no authority on it. You are not even a ranked amateur. So explaining you way with a meme just shows how stupid you are. Cause snow in Texas is so normal, ice or freezing weather is so normal. Alaska getting to near 100° and freezing temps in Texas are the norm.
    Show me ONE instance where Man has changed the climate. Man CANT change the climate and you know it. Only a fool believes that man can change the climate. Mother nature is the most powerful force in the Universe, and all the money that the Democrats steal from the hard working Americans (and the Russians, and the Chinese, and the Romanians, and the Ukrainans) will never change it either. Just keep sending your money to them Doug...they know what is best for all of your kind. Be a good little sheep and keep paying. BAAAAAA! Suckers! I say buy more ammo...you say buy more rainbow flags and hair dye. BAAAAAA!
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart