Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 376

Thread: So...How's it going?

  1. #211
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    the group W bench
    Posts
    544
    Itís only a matter of time before the White House dresses Hunter Biden in drag just to buy back some good publicity.
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    offshore
    Posts
    8,479
    There should be non stop c-130's loaded with building materials landing every day. What the hell are they waiting for! These people lost everything! Total incompetence! Typical Democrat response. "Never let a crisis go to waste"! That is their motto.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

  3. #213
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    the group W bench
    Posts
    544

  4. #214
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    the group W bench
    Posts
    544

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    3,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    There should be non stop c-130's loaded with building materials landing every day. What the hell are they waiting for! These people lost everything! Total incompetence! Typical Democrat response. "Never let a crisis go to waste"! That is their motto.
    Typical GOP response of can't see the forest through the trees, Tuna.

    I know you don't realize this but trying to find the missing people and taking care of the dead should be a little more important than "non-stop c-130's loaded with building materials landing everyday." Fome on, where are they going to build at? You kinda have to clean up first, plus, those that did suffer losses are not in the right frame of mind just to rebuild. Regardless of that, the simple fact that not just the buildings are destroyed but the infrastructure to build with. You know, electricity to power the air compressors that do the nailing?

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    West By God Virginia
    Posts
    3,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Typical GOP response of can't see the forest through the trees, Tuna.

    I know you don't realize this but trying to find the missing people and taking care of the dead should be a little more important than "non-stop c-130's loaded with building materials landing everyday." Fome on, where are they going to build at? You kinda have to clean up first, plus, those that did suffer losses are not in the right frame of mind just to rebuild. Regardless of that, the simple fact that not just the buildings are destroyed but the infrastructure to build with. You know, electricity to power the air compressors that do the nailing?
    The more you talk , the more you look like an Idiot
    Oh Great keeper of the Tolls ,,, Exactly what do you know about construction ? What do you know about Natural Disaster cleanup ?
    Where are these folks Who Lost Everything supposed to live, on the beach ?
    Fire is a little different ,, but I've seen what happens when Hurricanes hit & been involved in reconstruction of the aftermath, Equipment is moved in Immediately, power trucks from hundreds if not thousands of miles away to the rescue, Immediately, normally they are settin just outside the storm waitin . And this all happens as the dead & missing are located ( from what CNN says many died in the ocean and may Never be found ) I'm sure things work a little different on an Island ,,, but they still need materials and folks to do the work.
    Are you a sadomasochist ? Cause it seems you sure like comin on here and gettin beat up

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    offshore
    Posts
    8,479
    Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    The more you talk , the more you look like an Idiot
    Oh Great keeper of the Tolls ,,, Exactly what do you know about construction ? What do you know about Natural Disaster cleanup ?
    Where are these folks Who Lost Everything supposed to live, on the beach ?
    Fire is a little different ,, but I've seen what happens when Hurricanes hit & been involved in reconstruction of the aftermath, Equipment is moved in Immediately, power trucks from hundreds if not thousands of miles away to the rescue, Immediately, normally they are settin just outside the storm waitin . And this all happens as the dead & missing are located ( from what CNN says many died in the ocean and may Never be found ) I'm sure things work a little different on an Island ,,, but they still need materials and folks to do the work.
    Are you a sadomasochist ? Cause it seems you sure like comin on here and gettin beat up
    Maybe everyone can donate to the Clinton Foundation like they did with the Haiti Hurricane. They still dont know what happened to THAT 800 million...or the 800 million that Di Blasio's wife stole. But who is counting...

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Jeet yet ?
    Posts
    8,115


    I'm coming for you Douglas

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    3,011
    Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    The more you talk , the more you look like an Idiot as opposed to all of your rays of intelligence? I think not.
    Oh Great keeper of the Tolls ,,, Exactly what do you know about construction ? What do you know about Natural Disaster cleanup ? exactly, it is a clean up. Have to clean up before you rebuild
    Where are these folks Who Lost Everything supposed to live, on the beach ? I believe if they cannot stay at motels and shelters provided by FEMA, then they have to find other accommodations
    Fire is a little different ,, but I've seen what happens when Hurricanes hit & been involved in reconstruction of the aftermath, so you are the only person who has lived through a hurricane or natiral disaster? Equipment is moved in Immediately, power trucks from hundreds if not thousands of miles away to the rescue, and that is a key point, the Hawaiislands are thousands of miles away, and in fact nearly everything that is used upon those islands ARE, IN FACT, IMPORTED. Which takes time Immediately, normally they are settin just outside the storm waitin . And this all happens as the dead & missing are located ( from what CNN says many died in the ocean and may Never be found ) I'm sure things work a little different on an Island ,,, but they still need materials and folks to do the work. no question there, but the fact is that those materials need to be aquired and shipped a long way away. Its not like everything is going to be on just one island for the thousands that lost everything
    Are you a sadomasochist ? Cause it seems you sure like comin on here and gettin beat up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    Maybe everyone can donate to the Clinton Foundation like they did with the Haiti Hurricane. you do realize that Haiti is not part of the United States ,or more succinctly, that Hawaii is a part of the US? They still dont know what happened to THAT 800 million...or the 800 million that Di Blasio's wife stole. But who is counting... lol, is it a GOP pastime of throwing out allegations without any evidence? You are exwctly what foxnews loves. Throw you some key word red mest and you eat it up. You are an unintelligent parrot, with no clue.
    As for the 4 time indicted ex-president? Do you really think that there is not one person in the co-defendants that isn't going to save there own skin and not flip on the man? That mugshot is shows nothing but a pitiful, fragile slob that will be hoisted upon his own petard. That is a the picture of a scared guilty man, who even lies about his own height & weight because he's so shallow.


  10. #220
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    West By God Virginia
    Posts
    3,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    As for the 4 time indicted ex-president? Do you really think that there is not one person in the co-defendants that isn't going to save there own skin and not flip on the man? That mugshot is shows nothing but a pitiful, fragile slob that will be hoisted upon his own petard. That is a the picture of a scared guilty man, who even lies about his own height & weight because he's so shallow.
    LMAO ,, ya didn't answer the Last question ; Are you a sadomasochist ? Cause it seems you sure like comin on here and gettin beat up

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    3,011
    Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    LMAO ,, ya didn't answer the Last question ; Are you a sadomasochist ? Cause it seems you sure like comin on here and gettin beat up
    Oh am I getting beat up? Sorry, I didn't feel it. Try harder next time.

  12. #222
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    the group W bench
    Posts
    544

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    3,011
    You know what will he funny, ot that he is looking like he will be convicted of at least 1 of the 91 indictments, but that he could be found in violation of the 14th amendment to the constitution. So stupid people giving money to an obvious con-man is well stupid but stupid people will do stupid things, I guess...

  14. #224
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    the group W bench
    Posts
    544

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    time to make a slurpee!
    Posts
    1,975
    Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    LMAO ,, ya didn't answer the Last question ; Are you a sadomasochist ? Cause it seems you sure like comin on here and gettin beat up
    NO, because he is too full of himself to hear us all laughing at his predictable rhetoric. He hears nothing but his truth... You know that truth that MSM tells him is truth.
    ......You know you want one!!

  16. #226
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    3,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
    NO, because he is too full of himself to hear us all laughing at his predictable rhetoric. He hears nothing but his truth... You know that truth that MSM tells him is truth.
    I do like to be proven wrong, except I don't get proven wrong here much, if at all. In everything I have written, I am waiting, wanting to be engaged not only in conversation, but also of debate, to see where and what I am wrong about. It is not a difficult concept, if you believe a position, and face opposition, prove to all on what you believe, show your points but expect counterpoint.

    So by giving backhanded statements like this, proves to all that you are pigheaded in anything that you do agree with, scoff at everything else and cannot accept that anyone would or could have a differing opinion from yourself.

  17. #227
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    offshore
    Posts
    8,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I do like to be proven wrong, except I don't get proven wrong here much, if at all. In everything I have written, I am waiting, wanting to be engaged not only in conversation, but also of debate, to see where and what I am wrong about. It is not a difficult concept, if you believe a position, and face opposition, prove to all on what you believe, show your points but expect counterpoint.

    So by giving backhanded statements like this, proves to all that you are pigheaded in anything that you do agree with, scoff at everything else and cannot accept that anyone would or could have a differing opinion from yourself.
    You are wrong because you voted for a communist who is trying to take away our guns, flood the country with illegal aliens, and ruining fossil fuel production with no viable alternative. You get what you vote for. You shouldnt even be on a paintball forum because if he had his way Bidum wuold take those away too. Baaaaaaa!

  18. #228
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    3,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    You are wrong because you voted for a communist democrat, and a middle of the road liberal, but not a leftist, I doubt you would even know what or who a real communist is. who is trying to take away our guns there are no repeal of 2A, nor are there mass seizures of guns. Heaven forbid that someone tries to keep guns out of the hands of dangerous people who seem to like to kill children, kill minoritiesand kill indiscriminately, or do you want that?, flood the country with illegal aliens, you, me, every US citizen(in regards to our progenitors) started out as an illegal. The US was founded upon the "melting pot" theory. So you don't like anyone who doesn'tlook like you? and ruining fossil fuel production with no viable alternative funny, how you say no viable alternative, as you trash electric vehicles, alternativeenergies and everything that isn'twhat was hugh tech from 1960. The alternativs are there and coming, just open your eyes and accept them. You get what you vote for. oh yes, thriving economy, a start of climatecontrol, our world standing has risen amongstthe free world, not 2 but dictators. So yes, gimme 4 more years of actual governing, effectively and progressively. You shouldnt even be on a paintball forum because if he had his way Bidum wuold take those away too. and once again, if you could qccept the rules of the forum, this shouldn't even be posted here. And youz me, Scott, john and everyone else would hqve gotten bans and demotions for this conduct. Then again, i didn't vvote for a guy who is facing 4 federal& state indictments, 3 civil suits and has to lie about every little thing to make himself seem bigger and better. Baaaaaaa!
    replies in red

  19. #229
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    the group W bench
    Posts
    544

  20. #230
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    the group W bench
    Posts
    544

  21. #231
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    the group W bench
    Posts
    544

  22. #232
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    the group W bench
    Posts
    544

  23. #233
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    the group W bench
    Posts
    544

  24. #234
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

  25. #235
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    the group W bench
    Posts
    544

  26. #236
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    the group W bench
    Posts
    544

  27. #237
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    the group W bench
    Posts
    544

  28. #238
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    3,011
    Funny thing about that article. The at least 2 of the hostages were taken during the trump administration, so where was his steadfast rebuke or even attempts to release them? I also find it funny that there is no mention that, even though money and Iranian prisoners are being released, the money was Iranian to begin with but was held in banks that observed the US and UN sanctions, and ostensibly should be used for humanitarian aid. And since a president cannot do these things without notification and approval from congress, many GOP politicians, behind closed doors agreed with the act.

    For international news like this, it is better to used AP and Rueters for news that is not so heavily bent, to get the full picture, as this was months in the making and Iran had nothing to do with 9-11, so it falling on that day means it was just another day, unlike what that article proports it to be.

  29. #239
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    the group W bench
    Posts
    544

  30. #240
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    the group W bench
    Posts
    544

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •