Thread: Misc. old/vintage autococker parts wanted!

Misc. old/vintage autococker parts wanted!

WTB: (Want To Buy) Belsales Rex hammer kits and roller sears and other misc. and older parts!
    Hello. I’m looking for Belsales Rex hammer kits and Belsales roller sears
    Also, mad man spring kits or other very good spring kits with low pressure springs and trigger/sear springs.
    Also kapp twisted cocking rods and kapp 15 degree (forward bent) “ergo” vertical ASA’s
    STO and shocktech rams
    Oracle 3-ways
    Ergo inline regs
    Palmers rock and micro rock LPR’s
    P&P paintball polished chrome 45 trigger frame (single finger slide) and P&P paintball polished chrome trigger plate
    Straight pump arms of Amy manufacturer (though AKA preferred) and threaded timing rods of any manufacturer (though lapco preferred)
    I know this is a long exhaustive list and I know some of these parts are quite old and vintage/rare now and hard to find. I definitely know that. I’m not exactly expecting someone to have all of this stuff or anything. I just figured I’d post everything that I am looking for and whatever items anyone does happen to have, I’ll buy as many as you got. Thanks
    -Kris

As much as I want to say that you are picking some very choice parts for a or multiple cocker builds, I would advise differently. You will be paying premium prices for them, but in all honesty and practicality, you are not getting anything better on more modern parts. Now if you are doing an all KAPP gun, then ignore what I have written, but 90% of the parts listed, I would advise you to look through the Inception Designs(ID) catalog and buy new. Other than the rocks(which to me is still the best LPR available), ID has everything you are wanting, except for specific branding. Though some parts can still be had new, like the AKA parts. One advantage other than buying new, with the ID parts, is that the ram and 3 ways are user serviceable

But this is up to you to decide on which path to go down. Otherwise, happy hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    As much as I want to say that you are picking some very choice parts for a or multiple cocker builds, I would advise differently. You will be paying premium prices for them, but in all honesty and practicality, you are not getting anything better on more modern parts. Now if you are doing an all KAPP gun, then ignore what I have written, but 90% of the parts listed, I would advise you to look through the Inception Designs(ID) catalog and buy new. Other than the rocks(which to me is still the best LPR available), ID has everything you are wanting, except for specific branding. Though some parts can still be had new, like the AKA parts. One advantage other than buying new, with the ID parts, is that the ram and 3 ways are user serviceable

But this is up to you to decide on which path to go down. Otherwise, happy hunting.
    Thank you. I looked at them. I do like them a lot. Plus shocktech. Also AKA amd palmers are still around so I should be alright. (Also CCM and CP).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk