Thread: Just got a mag, but it came w/no barrel... where can I find cheap mag barrels?

Just got a mag, but it came w/no barrel... where can I find cheap mag barrels?

I just got a PF mag!!! First gun too!! I'm so psyched. I just need to pick out a barrel for it. I really want a Custom Products 12" .689 barrel. What's the cheapest place w/shipping to buy one of these? Also, anyone else have a suggestion and please list how much the barrel is. Thanks a lot guys, I can't wait to show off my new gun!

well if money's tight, hit up the online store for the old school crown point for 20 bucks. if you have it, most swear by the freak but that'll run you about 180(cheapest i've seen). really depends on the paint you shoot most frequent.
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...light=feedback

My girlfriend said that if i bought another paintball gun, she'd leave me........ I sure am going to miss her.

Look in the classifieds on this site. Many people are selling barrels for cheap all the time.
    Click For a Free IPOD!!! IT Really Works!!!
    Graphite Fly A4
    14" Freak/Black Uni-Mount
    68cu/4500psi Crossfire
    Egg2 with Z Board
    Email: Hexatile@hotmail.com

EBay....

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...automag+barrel just what i found in like 20 seconds of searching
    "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." -John Morley

Thanks alot guys! I'll probably shoot PMI premium the most since I can get it for around $50 w/shipping. Anyone here got a good suggestion for a barrel that shoots great that with that paint?

lots of choices I'm sure...

if you shoot PMI Premium. Lapco Autospirit (use one on my Tippmann C98) and SP Teardrop (use on my EMag) work well and are under $50 if you search.

I bought my Teardrop from Jimmyjobob on AO. He's a good guy. Do a search thru the classified.

For PMI/RPS Premiums, I've found that your first choice was right: 12" CP .689 bore.. that's what I use (both paint and barrel) and it works great! Sorry, I don't know where you can get it cheap though, mine came with my 'mag. Good luck and have fun with that 'mag!

-Riot
    Insert Sig Pic Here
    Team Mint - 3man phenom.
    Rockin' The CrapPulse!
    Contact Team Mint

Impulse Status - Finished! - ... for the moment

www.paintballbarrels.com CP for 45 bucks and that includes shipping.

www.paintballwatch.com

Compare prices online, nice site, but don't always have the lowest prices... oh well.

OSM
    Coming Soon:
    Who knows anymore...

50 bux for pmi premium?

Try www.paintballgear.net for $42 premiums.