Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why the E-Mag isn't a "MainStream" gun

heck by putting 1000psi or so into an rt you can make that effect. Now try putting paint through it like that .

When true evil smacks you in the face you never forget it.

Official DevilMAG Thread
    Devil's Den Paintball
    The Aggressive Generation

In the back seat of your truck with duct tape stretched out..
    Originally posted by No Excuse

Im no cocker lover however I think you are mistaken.
    Here is an eblade shooting 35bps, makes the 26bps claim of the mag seem a little slow doesnt it?

http://www.planeteclipse.com/mpg/MOV00386.MPG
    Actually,

Thats not impressive... I want to see it putting paint out that fast. Even though it's a movie, it's not shooting.. it's just cycling... I don't even hear any noise other than the mechanical parts clinking at a high rate of speed. Until we have a loader that loads at 30+ bps, the emag is still holds the record (that I've seen) of laying the most paint in one second.. 26 balls, for about 6 seconds (hopper emptied) No ones ever tested the "HIGHEST CYCLITIC RATE" of an RT valve. I think butterfingers (old member) had a movie of his RT doing about 35 CYCLES/SEC. But you know what.. cycles don't mean a thing. He did however have a video of the buttersmag putting paint out at 26 bps, confirmed by numerous users.. NO CHOPS.

That cocker video sounds like a mini jackhammer.. BRbrbrbrbbrbr BRbrbrbrbrbrbrb brbrbrbrbrBBR I wanna see it laying paint... not making noise Peace

ok...im a cocker owner....i love cockers

that however is bs....#1 its trigger bounce

#2 hes right its cycles

#3 id have to say Angels are the fastest

#4 Odyssey claims that the HALO is capable of a burst rate of 56bps?

check the site....i think its odysseyloaders.com ?

That one guy on AO had a vid of him doing the same thing like 35bps or something w/ his RTP. I don't know why AGD made the 26bps claim when they know the Retro valve is capable of way more. Bottom line is that some of the smartest paintball players that I know carry AGD guns.

Frausty,

You said the cocker would take .07 seconds to cycle.
    That means it would acheive 15bps max
    That cocker was doing over double that.

Heres one with paint, for all you non believers.
    It is running at the maximum ROF the halo can muster.

http://www.planeteclipse.com/mpg/MOV00396.MPG

I do not believe the automag is the fastest cycling gun.
    And i thought AGD wasnt into all that marketing bull****.
    The top end guns all seem to be the same performance wise.
    Team NoExcuse

Re: Why the E-Mag isn't a "MainStream" gun

Originally posted by MiniMagger2002
    hey

I jsut had a thought. I was recently wondering why so many pro's use angels over e-mags, since i thought the e-mag had everything the angel did and it was smaller. i had found out that for some apperent reason, not many people on other forums (like pbnation.com) like mags at all, much less e-mags. <u>so what is wrong with them?</u>

hey just wonderin
    Ignorance. Plain and simple.

Every time I have ever gone to a field and heard someone say "Ewwww, he has an Emag. Why would he use that?" I have to laugh. I let them play one or two rounds with it and suddenly I have multiple offers to sell it.

Remember. A person is a smart, analytical, intuitive, logical and reasoning creature. People, on the other hand, are sheep. They believe what they are told with little or no research of their own.
    Return to the free market. Get rid of all government regulations and let society make it's own decisions. Time and again the relaxing of government regulations has increased profits, innovation and the economy.

must suck for you yanks. When people up here see my micro emag, they all seem to wet their pants, mabey because its pretty, but oh well, they all seem to love it. I guess Canada never really picked up on the fact that mags suck. Although i get "why not by a cocker, their faster and more accurate" alot. haha, i love just pulling them to the Chrony and dumping a hopper in a matter of seconds with a very decent grouping.

Well good luck to you in convincing people that mags are better, why not just give up and keep the secret to yourselves.
    Good Dealers:Blazestorm
    2k1 dark lcd
    mmmm good eats

down
    mag for now, mag forever

what u compare the e cocker to? a emag or rtp? if its a rtp come on! apples and oranges people!!

and look thats in auto, the rtp semi and not electro!!!

I thought the topic was supposed to be why isn't the emag a "mainstream" gun, not which is better cocker or mag. There are many, many, many other threads available for that.

CPPA Member #1875

Originally posted by dyeforever
    what u compare the e cocker to? a emag or rtp? if its a rtp come on! apples and oranges people!!

and look thats in auto, the rtp semi and not electro!!!
    dude....its not auto...eblades arent programmed full auto (and i hope to god nobody from PE programmed one full)

its called T-r-i-g-g-e-r B-o-u-n-c-e

and to end this....the emag isnt a mainstream gun because not many places carry mags....and AGD doesnt advertise because they are happy with their current clientele (sp?)

Err I think it is full auto.

That is Jack Wood, he designed the E-Blade.

u dont use cockers much do you (once again i formally apologize if i am mistaken)

rarely. only once in a great while. the only one i shoot is my teamates one.

it was implied flaming inteded for the poster directly before my 2nd post...not u dye

whoop:o my bad

me?