Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Shatnerball Roster II

CAr pool Ramada

I will be at the Ramada if 1 or 2 need a ride. I dont know how far it is from the red roof. How many will be there for Sunday to watch the tank battle? I have my room for Friday but did not get it for SAturday not knowing if the Freak would still be in operation mode after Saturday.
    I wouldnt worry about the Shattner boys messin with our heads durring the game. We also got stuff they aint never seen before that they will have to deal with. If they come out on top , hats off to them. But as of right now I just cant see that. They will spend half the day getting thier players away from Kirk who are trying to get an autograph. The Klingons will all be gaulking at the chiks cow brings with and be to occupied to play the game anyway. The Borg are sitting pretty right now the way I look at it.All we have to worry about is that Tom Doesnt bring to many doghnuts to the orgy.I am like Homer when it comes to doghnuts. I might even make abumper sticker for the tank that says "Fat man in the Box"
    jb

Xen Guest
    I will be there

My wife officially decided to stay home so I can drive a few over from Red Roof.
    Hitmanng

I am trying to get there, we will see if i can get down the Alcan and back.
    I may be losing,

But I'm not lost!!

less than a month away time to bump this back up.
    I'm thinking we need a new thread with more info on everybody (date and time of arrival, where you will be lodging, what the official nightly plans are, whether or not we'll have a tour and donut orgy, and when we will all get together to tour and play the fields)
    You are the Wormtongue of AO.~bofh

Lightbulb Updated posts, A must!

I agree, We need the pre game meeting Friday night or even Friday at the field. But when we set a date and time lets use the private email to contact all involved. Spies will be everywhere. And since we will not be at the field the game rules do not apply to who wanders in there.
    jim B
    Army of One in the Freak

Who is the guy doing the names on the gogs? Even though I am no longer going, I would still like mine, if it was made. If someone remembers who it is, please have him PM me. Thanks.
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

That was me. I'll get with you after I make them this week and get your address to send them to you. Sorry you can't make it. I still owe you that getting-to-go-home-beer.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

Load, when are you going to hand out the name stickers? My team for the Action Markers Pump tourney will be buisy from noon to Lord knows when on Friday. It would be nice to have them before the tourney.
    Don't try running, you will only give me a better story!

Accuracy by Skill!!
    Intimidation by Volume!!!

Proud member of The Militia

Proud member of Team Tactical Markers

My Feed BAck

thanks man...much appreciated.

Tack- I'm getting in Thursday afternoon and I suppose Jon and I are going to the Red Roof Inn that night. I'll have them on me.

Just booked my flight ticket hella expensive! It looks like I may be around for a while after attending a machining show in Chicago, and then possibly even heading over to see Ford in Detroit...

Anyway I get in at:-

to O'Hare (Chicago) Terminal 5

BA297 Confirmed
    Departing: 28AUG 2002 12:30
    Arriving: 28AUG 2002 15:05

So looks like Thursday afternoon for me also...

Now I just need to find somewhere to stay

manike

Manike, Ya can bunk with me. I am getting in Tuesday evening.

Originally posted by Muzikman
    Manike, Ya can bunk with me. I am getting in Tuesday evening.
    Cool! Where are you staying? And when are you leaving? due to being in town for a show the next week, I'll be around a while...

I'm thinking to spend Monday persuading Tom to buy my software and then Wednesday he can come to the show to make a purchase lol

Is anyone else going to be around/hanging out on Sunday etc? I wouldn't min trying this CPP indoor... I've never played indoor! We don't have them over here.

manike

I'll be around on Sunday if you want to check it out. I've never played indoor, either. God knows, we could use one down here to escape the oppresive heat.

I'll be around, but I was going to watch (maybe help) the tank battle. But if you go later, I might go.

hey i'll be there hey i'm around joliet all year long cause i live in chicago. i was planning on checking out the field wednesday and thusday to make sure all my gear is working after i get done tinkering with it. ccp on sunday sounds good unless there are better things going on a cpx. i haven't seen a detailed list yet to know for sure.

I am staying at the Hampton Inn in Juliet. I am flying out Sunday evening, so if we go to CCP late morning I am all for it.

Ok, I guess I will ask formally, is there anyone near Alaska that might be able to give me a ride down the AlCan highway? I know it is a long shot and I know I need to move out of this god forsaken state. It is worth a try. Let me know

thanx

Lets bump this back up.

Also people LMK if anyone needs a ride from airports or anything I live in Joliet and will help out and will be off of work on Thursday and Friday. Also if necessary I have a pickup and we can load bags in the bed to make more room in peoples cars for carpooling and unload the truck after the event.

Darren
    My drinking team has a paintball problem.
    My Feedback

If I can sort a few work things out I'll fly out a little earlier... we shall see! It might be worth doing some 'tactical' reccies of the field

I'm going to be staying in Chicago until the 11th of Sept or so, and then in Detroit for a few days and maybe even the next weekend...

manike

change of plans

due to financial and some other issues i will not be able to make it to shatnerball. Good luck everyone
    Gecko
    Aka tech
    Chuff
    Chuff

Got a lot of people backing out...hope the trend doesn't continue.

~Fred
    www.stupidace.com
    GOOD TRADERS: Tunaman, RogueFactor, ah137, Squeegeekid, Thelar, WebShock

Assimilation Continues!

According to today's numbers The Borg now slightly outnumber the Klingons!!
    J.J. Brookshire
    Director of Business Development
    National Paintball Supply, Inc.

JJ,

Right now what are the approx number of people? Overall and per team?

Darren

Tank colors and cannon/pre game meeting

here is the new make over. I wanted something
    stylish but modern. and loud and something that will show up on film! The cannon shoots great. It will be rockin for fort defense against any armour that comes in. Very accurate when shot with low arc. If they let me shoot higher pressures at a 45 degree angle we could reach out and touch any fort at over 100 yards.
    I have had people email me about the pre game meeting. Where are we going to have it. I suggest the field Friday night. We should be able to find a spot. Most of us will be there anyway. Now what time?
    Chicago news had a story about Kirk being at the field today practicing. I think they are worried about us! I think the cow was there also, but I am not sure. All second hand grapevine stuff.
    jimb

Let's meet at a restaurant ..."excuse me, table for 50 please"

~Fred

Sorry Guys, looks like I won't be able to make it. I hope you all have a blast and take tons of pictures

I say someone fly to Austin on their way to Chicago and kidnap Capo

Riotz Guest
    Well, I am in Houston, Texas right now. I offered to put her in my suitcase and take her back to NJ with me. She didn't like THAT idea.