Thread: trigger-less electro

trigger-less electro

i have plans for a triggerless gun but i need funding to get a prototype running. i would also like to know how desirable this mod would be. as of now it looks like i would be able to do this to almost any electro. i have yet to conferm this with high end guns as i dont have access to any. i would have to attach a box 2"x2" to a spot on the gun. other than the attachment i should be able to reverse the mod.

if you are interested in investing in this, please send me a email at jasonbuechler@hotmail.com

It's been done and thought of.. alot. Some ppl used light beans, some used a hall effect sensor...

DO a search.. you might find something on it.

remove the trigger from your emag, and put a magnent in your glove
    As society and the problems that face it become more and more complex and machines become more and more intelligent, people will let machines make more of their decisions for them, simply because machine-made decisions will bring better results than man-made ones. Eventually a stage may be reached at which the decisions necessary to keep the system running will be so complex that human beings will be incapable of making them intelligently. At that stage the machines will be in effective control. People won't be able to just turn the machines off, because they will be so dependent on them that turning them off would amount to suicide

sometimes I just freaking hate people. which means the next day I will love them for the sake of balance, but right now I will just concentrate on the hating. Hate hate hate. Blaaaarg!

turborev - with ai like this, if it controlled any more than a paddle, it would kill you and everyone you care about.

Some places don't allow paintball guns without triggers. Even paintball gun moveable triggers must have a certain minimum amount of travel to be considered legal.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

thanx for your support...

i actually experimented with using hall effect sensors, pm me for how to do it. btw, its not field legal but its FAST