Thread: Hyperframe Problems

'Mag Guest

Hyperframe Problems

I just got a new Micromag body and I put my Hyperframe on it. I had to remove the ridges from the sides of the frame to make it fit the new style micro bodies. Anyways, on to my problem. I never had the Hyperframe working well with my old 'Mag either, but that was because of an on/off pin that was too short. I now have a new longer pin, and I figured it would work. But it doesn't. I have it now so that I can fire slowly, but once I start shooting faster than about one ball per second the gun locks up, and only shoots little bursts of air each time I pull the trigger (sort of like the 'lawn sprinkler' in the AGD video).

I don't know what's wrong or how to fix it. I've tried; both centerflag on/off pins, 3 on/offs(Centerflag, AGD, and Reactor), I tried tightening down the frame screws, all the factory mode settings, and moving the soleniod. I really have no idea what's going wrong or how to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I was using Co2 (I went through 36oz.). Do you think this could be causing problems? I'm probably gonna have to wait a couple days before I'll be able to do much more work on fixing it, but by then I should have my Freak, so I can shoot some paint.

first of all, why are you spending the money for the micro and the freak before you get n2? when it locks up try wiggling the safty back and forth. if this makes the gun fire then you are still having pin problems.i think you have two chioces her[list=1][*]try an e-mag pin (they are made of harder metal)[*]send it to centerflag and let them dial it in for you[/list=1] when you take the on/off assy out of the valve does the pin slide in and out easily? if it doesnt then its getting mushroomed by the solenoid. have you tried putting it into service mode and turning the power down?

'Mag Guest
    I have a 68/45k Crossfire system, but unfortunately it's empty. I would get it filled, but the local shop is closed on Sunday and Monday. When it locks up wiggling the safety does nothing, but sometimes when it locks up I can't put on the safety. I think this means that the on/off isn't fully reseting the sear. How would I get an Emag sear, and is it made in the same shape as the Centerflag one? Also, I don't know if Centerflag would do work on my frame, becuase I've done some modifications. I think that the sear is sliding as it should, and I've tried all service mode settings, and 6 or 7 is the lowest it will even somewhat consistently fire at.

no, not the e-mag sear. the e-mag on/off pin.

It could also be the power tube spacers. I dealt with the same problem on my mag and that was my problem. After i changed it, it worked fine.
    2K2 Bead Blasted Shocktech Cocker
    88cui 4500psi Apocalypse 2k1
    12v Rev
    14" Dye SS & Ultralite

'Mag Guest
    Oops, I meant to say on/off pin. And I have tried all the spacers in the kit. The longer ones all leak down the barrel, and the shortest one causes a lot of bolt stick.