Thread: AO Southern CA Meet II

AO Southern CA Meet II

Hey guys, the old thread for the original meet is deleted since I wanted to give this a fresh start, nearly a month in advance.

Anyways folks we're looking at another shot at the SC Village Private game. This time I won't wait till last minute for registrations so if you're in let me know ASAP! Everyone (who is a friendly person) is welcome so bring your friends and family but it's a good way for those not on the AO Socal to get together

The site with the majority of info is:

http://geocities.com/pballr86/PrivateGame-2.htm

The meet will be on the August 24th (that's right 24th of August). It's the third Saturday and hopefully a good day for everyone.

Pre-registrations will be due by 9-17 unless you are going through Schnitzel (you're in right Brant?) Anyways give me an email if you're interested or want the mailing address for the registrations.

Mav

P.S. We promised a lot of people a private-game so we'll work hard to make this work but we do need your help!

USAF Academy Paintball Team
    Cadet Fourth Class of Squadron Three "Cerebus - Dogs of War"
    New: AO Feedback

Hey just a bump for anyone who may have missed this, it's in two weeks any takers from this area?

Mav

everyone is always welcome at a Team AO SoCal practice.

Anyone up for it? Once again emergency pulls me out of town TEN days this time, so I'm struggling to pull this together, so hey SoCal folks show some support and if you want to play be there Saturday! (Just be sure'n contact me beforehand)... 'course surprises are welcome.

Mav

*EDIT* BTW thanks Bronx, one of these days I'll be in the position to get to one!
    Last edited by Mav D MagMan; 08-20-2002 at 08:05 PM.