Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Austin TX AO meet a success

Havoc, suggestion. Put a sign in that bunker you love that says: Curtis's Home. You were awesome in that bunker! I see what you mean when you say you can get some angles in that bunker. Too bad you had that guy covering you 24/7. If he wasn't there we could of had that game. Great game by the way, 18v18 is so cool on that field
    That's a not that good of an idea, I'd never make it to the bunker! lol....I had half the team covering me 24/7 sheesh I was dead(but I took like 8 or 9 with me **brags rights** )

When I first arrived there I was orignal disopointed about how anti-social and rude some of the AO members acted
    i dont think it was intentional, but your are right to a certain degree. we all have these on-line personas and all of the sudden we are all face-to-face. introductions can be awkward. i put my screen name on my pack in red letters, spoon had his name monogramedon his t-shirt. capo had, well uh, capo is capo and we all know who her better-half is. short of 'hello my name is;' stickers(which isnt a bad idea) i didnt see too many people introducing themselves

Roxy!

The fields were great, refs were good, everyone was great at the shop, especially the dog. Where's the pictures of that true star?

just wondering, how many people had level 10's installed Capo and myself did(and loved it, not one break all day in about 3 cases). I know hostage and vern1 did also, we talked about it, anyone else? there was a few ppl I talked with about their guns and any problems or issues they had(in the end I hope I was an overall help). I showed the level 10 to a few ppl who were still like "uhh na I don't want to put my finger in it, I believe you" lol, but after they saw me do it "wow, ok let me try, COOL that's AWESOME".... stories, more stories!!!!1

Look at her move! No one comes close to that!

DaFlip

Originally posted by Havoc_online
    just wondering, how many people had level 10's installed Capo and myself did(and loved it, not one break all day in about 3 cases). I know hostage and vern1 did also, we talked about it, anyone else? there was a few ppl I talked with about their guns and any problems or issues they had(in the end I hope I was an overall help). I showed the level 10 to a few ppl who were still like "uhh na I don't want to put my finger in it, I believe you" lol, but after they saw me do it "wow, ok let me try, COOL that's AWESOME".... stories, more stories!!!!1
    i had mine...

personman's stoopid self said this stoopid stuff
    Haha wes is fat

im not fat im big boned!

I had LX, one chop*gasp* Mostly because it was already pinched Other than that, no chops. I LOVE YOU AGD!!!*kiss*

DaFlip

Well I had an intersting situation with my lvl 10, my boomstick would jam the bolt, though when i let DaFlip use my boomy on his mag it didn't jam on his bolt??? Well anyway props to ART, who i forgot his name, sigh I am bad at names and about that one game where DeFlip tripped, well that was a whole lot of bad luck. We took out there whole team execept Capo, then the other front guy ran out of air. DaFlip didn't know he ran out of air and he said to him to move unknowing he was out of air. I knew he was out of air and I thought that DaFlip was talking to me so I moved and got taken out by the EVIL Capo, with her lightining speed. Well after that I think DaFlip did a face plant and got hit, while the poor guy with out air just watched in horror as he was left with a blow gun. It was a lot of fun. Well I think Clare defines a 1337 player. She doesn't boast or anything and she is very nice and plays extreamly well, unlike some people who I won't mention ;-). She shoots then says "sorry" later.

When I got to San Antonio I tried to get my sister into trying paintball by telling her the best player out there was a girl and she saw the mark that clare left and said "I am never goign to play that."

Well it was a great experence and it was a lot!!! of fun!!!
    -Hostage
    ---X-Mag'n spending the G's.---

My feedback

i would like to nominate roxy(the dog)for an honorary ao membership, any seconds?

Stupid rope....

DaFlip

LOL!

DaFlip

Well he is. Thats what I do when I ref.

Well if the dog wears a AGD colar then maybe, also I took that picture and I never saw that on the reff...lol...what are you looking at :-p.

BTW..daFlip sign on to aim you clutz...

-Hostage

I am on....
    ImOnA0Hell is my screen name if you forgot(the 0 is a zero, not a O as in oh).

DaFlip

fun

Hey i had alot of fun at the Austin AO meet. I really liked ur mag in person CaPoEiRa. I should be ordering my ReTro valve tomarrow. Next in line is a new barrel, any recomendations (mine sux), then level ten!!woohoo. I wish i couldve talked to more people. Hope we can do this again sometime. if neone has a retro valve for cheaper than 200+stock valve...PM me, try to do it soon. Neways, had a blast. Thanks for the invatation rob.
    ~sebastian

i put a lot of piant on petty's refs and thats probably the best complament you can give a pb ref! they where in there, right in the middle of every heavy exchange! some of the best reffing ive seen in awhile. the cat with the blue hair had a prety good handle on the whole event.

i am looking foreward to an ao meet(in houston) when the weather is a little more acomadating, so that we can play all day(im from a much cooler climate)!big big fun!

heavy props to havoc for another great ao meet(i mised the first)
    Last edited by rjvemt1; 07-29-2002 at 12:20 AM.

Angry Cap lied to me!

You said you weren't going to post that pic! Oh, well... at least I can tell everyone when you tripped over the bunker. :P Oh, and it wasn't a little trip or anything, she was completely laying on the ground. You better post that video before we start exaggerating.

that was a pretty bad spill, I think i totally lost respect for her when she did that. :-p
    -Hostage

Originally posted by rjvemt1

did anyone else have a mental picture of other members that was just wayyyyyyyy of the actual person? for some reason i pictured grey goose as an old white guy and i figured one wooden spoon would look like the comic book store owner from the simpsons(sorry spoon).
    Dude, that guy rocks! /me wonders why you got that impression and calls for more explaination.

Yes I had some impressions, but now that i've met everyone I can't recall much.

The video we took should be ready by 7/23 *crosses fingers*, but I'll be up for a while tonight editing some pictures and posting them.

I know everyone thanked everyone else - I've got alot of editing to do - so I'll let that be. However, I must thank Capo and Havoc for getting us dern Texans together (redneck accent for dramtic effect). Then of course, the man himself, go Vern1/Petty (and your family was totally cool as well, thanks them for us).

I'm sorta sleep deprived and working on some eye candy for you people.. so I'll get back to you with more as time goes on.

Spoons
    Life is fun, live it up.

lol, no I said that I HAD to post the pic..it was almost mandatory! hehe jk. As for the video, NEVER!! hehe

lvl10 all day.. 0 chops.
    was great fun yall.. sorry we had to punch out a little early.. i was all geared up for that dinner too.. heh

out!
    ColinMoritz

Chord, Chord V2, Dallara, Karta, current project: (coming soon)

OMG, Capo totally like tore into this cement bunker. Than she tripled over, where she lost both of her legs, and an eyebrow. THEN when she made contact with the metal spikes in the grass, hair tupe' fell off! All I can really say.. is it was brutal.

BTW, when that video goes up (oh, and it will) you best keep the young uns' out of the room.

Spoons

I had to see the video for the full effect. While playing, I just heard this thud, looked over, and Cap was laying on the ground trying to get up and act all nonchalant about it. Even after seeing the video, I still don't know how you did that! I can understand losing your balance but no where near to that extent...

d00d, I have like 100 new emails from everyone posting on this forum every 2 minutes. Come on Clare, post it, so that way we all know you are not perfect after all.
    -Hostage

lol here we go....it wasn't THAT bad..looked worse than it really was

aaaand all that happened was me tripping over the rope holding the sup air bunker..I fall on the grass and I get up and keep running to the next bunker ... no one even saw it except for havoc who was taping and which I showed at dinner

so to quote DaFlip, "Stupid rope...."
    You cursed me, I know it!!
    Last edited by Clare; 07-29-2002 at 12:30 AM.

This is the very first picture of the morning... For the record - CRiZO and I were driving to Austin from North of Dallas (like an hour from the border, of that). We had no sleep from the night before (I had to finish a summer reading project for school) and it was a little before 5 am.

Originally posted by CaPoEiRa
    lol here we go....it wasn't THAT bad..looked worse than it really was

aaaand all that happened was me tripping over the rope holding the sup air bunker..I fall on the grass and I get up and keep running to the next bunker ... no one even saw it except for havoc who was taping and which I showed at dinner

yeah? Prove it!

[list=1][*]big big fun[*]goto 1[/list=1]

Hey I tripped, and Im proud of being an idiot! Post it! Post it! Post it!

DaFlip