Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "Medusa" trigger frame

that is fugly. I will stick with intelli. Unless it proves otherwise on field.
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...65#post1456865
    http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...29#post9567429

PBNation: Bikeboardsnow
    PBReview: ihatespyders
    AIM: Bikeboardsnow

E-Mag
    ULE
    3.2 Software
    Fireblade
    Progressive Barrel

Originally posted by Jack & Coke
    I wonder if the same frame can be installed on either cockers or mags... kind of a "one-frame-fit-all" thing?

The sales lady at PTP mentioned something about that.
    yep, the same frame fits both mags and cockers. They give you 2 trigger blanks when you buy the frame, one for cockers and one for mags.

i think it looks awesome. imo. i want one...bad, but i don't want to pay for one. maybe i could get a used one on ebay

It like didn't even come out yet and your looking on ebay

yo n00b notice the " " that means he's joking ok. jeez take a sec to look around b4 u post some utterly pathetic remark like that.

Metal kids have more fun!!

Atleast wipers are good for something........target practice.

-=Proud 04 Shocker Owner=-

::::::Punishers Paintball::::::

girls girls. He cleary was joking, but you dont go calling people noobs when they have the same amount of posts as you.
    (by request, reset by Army)

LOL

AHHA! Jokes on you!

Agawam Paintball
    Chrome Y-grip
    -Intelli-feed
    Black Check-It Unimount w/ Bleed on/off
    In need of a tank

this is the medusa on my mag
    sorry but im not an expert of photoshop

and a second one

i hope to see a real medusa on a mag soon

heh heh wow ur funny, but u see this is my third login name. the previous 2 were lost when forums were deleted and when they switched servers. so between all 3 ive been on these forums for 2 1/2 years and have 800+ posts. thank you very much.

and since when does 63=45? what math class are u in? not like post numbers matter anyway, u dont have to chime in on ever thread u see. u dont have to voice ur opinion to gain knowledge as u seem not to know.

not bad

i like the look on the mag. one thing really bothers me though. does anyone else HATE those stupid pink-purple grips??? its a dumb question, i know, but i hope they dont all come with that.

by the looks of it u should be able to throw on ur DYE stickies with no problems.

Sweet. More pics but fake. but who cares, it still looks awesome.im not sure if i like the dimonds on the grip but im not complaining. need reviews on the frame

FreshmanBob Guest
    I wanna hear some numbers (ei. triggger travel, weight of pull) an see some videos

seems sweet from the looks of it

Hey ZyperioN I was being sarcastic. Im only a noob on automags I got a lot of posts on PBReview and some on paintball-guns. But who cares. Off subject.

Ya those grips gotta go. And I don't know if I like the whole look of the thing. And what is the deal with that hole think behind trigger. It looks like dirty brown but it is prob supposed to be black.

i think that the hollowed out area inside the trigger guard area is a place for your third finger to sit, if you don't want to fire double, without getting in the way.
    If you ask me (I know, no one has) it's about time sombody came up with a fram that will work both single and double easily.

Guyz...give it a chance, I thought it was terrible looking at first, but now i think its fine, just throw your dye stickies on it (you should have them if you spend this kind of money on frames), and get a chrome version. Yea its a lot of money, but wait for some reviews and opinions and consider the capabilities of the frame...VERY light pull, and very short. New for a Mag, isn't it?

Anyone have a picture of this frame in chrome??

EDIT: (update)

We had planned on putting the pictures up on the site this week, but as you can tell by my e-mail (time) we have been broken into this evening and 1 of the items taken was the finished mudusa frame on an Autococker. Anyway as soon as we build another one up and have it finished we will get it up on the site. Thank you for your patience.

Tracy
    Hm - that sucks. Hopefully they will get it together soon and we can see the chrome one, which I have a good feeling will look much better.
    Last edited by drx975; 10-31-2002 at 05:23 PM.
    MM19223 -=Minimag=-
    [Level-10]&[ULT]
    -Self Polished Body
    -Intelliframe nickel
    -Lapco SS 12 inch
    -KAPP Chrome gas thru-grip
    -32* Flame Drop Chrome
    -Black Macro
    -47ci 3000psi Crossfire tank
    My minimag-link working

email: dr975@yahoo.com
    aim SN: drx975

this is what it should look like more or less with a dye sticky
    this is another photoshoped picture still not a real

i think the chromed version with dye sticky will look much better

Hey, that Dye stickies post doesnt look too bad! i like it! I think oit looks pretty cool, anyone know what lies beneath the skin*err grips*? Is it intellifiable, cause if it is, I thuink Im going medusa instead of Iframe unless the medusa preformance is poop.

the dye stickies look great but doesn't match too well in the picture but im sure it'll look better in person. I looks like you'll have to cut the grip to get it to fit though

In all honesty the frame looks fine, but they got change the stock grips with something nice. The stock grips are just scary, also most people wont want to butcher the grips so they will fit, which makes it even more important that the frame comes with nice grips.

NYX-Matrix/Mamba IR3
    -----> Click the picture, do it!

PBnation

Impulse Owners Group (IOG)

fool

lol those arent even DYE stickies, they r the eco-grip DYE's. lol what a n00b.

eco grips are the same thing cept without a shiny Dye logo. i might rethink callin people that call em stickes a noob, what would you call em? it really is the same thing. only a fool would get the "better" version at $10 more. you dont even notice when u play. the intelli has dye "stickies" that are in actuality the eco version. if yer gonna go correcting everyone, go correct AGD. see what they say.

yes there actually is a difference, besides the jewel on the actual stickies, the eco-dye's arent nearly as tacky as the real DYE's. so yes i would pay $10 more to have a better looking grip with better feeling. oh and if AGD is calling the DYE eco-grips on the intelli's Stickies, then that is mis-leading to the customers and they should just call them DYE grips.
    Last edited by ZyperioN; 11-10-2002 at 03:11 PM.

the whole conversation on the grips is intereting, BUT does anyone have anything to say about the performance of the grip frame? that is whats important to some of us. so i would would appreciate any info anyone has on performance, thanks.

so WERE CAN I BUY ONE this thread has been going for like 5 months and still no place to buy!! i want one so just tell me the site. i looked at benchmark.com pro teams page and they dont have anything. thanks
    Kids That Play For Fun Always Lose! or Is It Because They All Have Spyders!
    Goto www.allenpaintball.com for quality paintballl products.

roflamo, how do u know that this thread has been going on for 5 months u havent even been here one month?

Oh and they havent even released the frame as a single frame, the only way you can get it is to buy the f/x sleeper cocker that the frame is on. So stop jacking off over it and give PTP some time to finish it off and ship it to distributors. Expect it for christmas.

it only been on for 3 months but what ever. Has any one seen the RAT impulses? im thinking about getting one. they look sweet.

Originally posted by ZyperioN
    roflamo, how do u know that this thread has been going on for 5 months u havent even been here one month?

Oh and they havent even released the frame as a single frame, the only way you can get it is to buy the f/x sleeper cocker that the frame is on. So stop jacking off over it and give PTP some time to finish it off and ship it to distributors. Expect it for christmas.
    you do know that the date of the post is recorded under EVERY post