Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "Medusa" trigger frame

heh heh yes btautomag i am quite aware of that, thanx for the reminder. but what does it all matter this thread has only been around for 3 months lol. ahaha why are we so senselessly argueing over this. ok lets drop it.

GO MEDUSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i love my post count= 69

Metal kids have more fun!!

Atleast wipers are good for something........target practice.

-=Proud 04 Shocker Owner=-

::::::Punishers Paintball::::::

Talking

OMG you guys have no time on your hands please please shut up about this eco-grips and how long this theard is going on for. what we should be worring about is how the MAGS will prevale and take over all those fools and there cockers! hehehehehe

Whats really funny is that at paintball-guns.com there are like 10 guy ive seen in the past month trying to trade there cockers for mags! they say cockers can compete with mags cuz cockers cant shoot very fast. whats sad about cockers was that there so slow that they had to come with the e-blade an electo cocker.i would rather save that thousand and buy an rt
    Kids That Play For Fun Always Lose! or Is It Because They All Have Spyders!
    Goto www.allenpaintball.com for quality paintballl products.

Originally posted by ZyperioN
    i love my post count= 69
    pervert

Angry whats up with this

Why is there more info on this site about the elusive "medusa" than on the ptp site. that is bollocks.I for one am very very ready to test one of these out. or at least here what other people who have shoot one have to say about it.

me to i just hope there as good as they sound and if not i going to be really pissed at ptp, well not really cause mags rule heheheh
    Last edited by Keibler the Magic Elf; 11-13-2002 at 04:55 PM.
    speedball-speedball is a war between the back players the frount players just get in the way...

todays defeat has been brought to your by lvl 10.

so what is the deal

are they going to sell these thing or not. I want one and can not find any info on one at all. I want to try one of these before I get a bko. I need a shorter trigger pull the benchy is just to long I am still fast with it but I want more.

i just hope there as good as they sound and if not i going to be really pissed at agd
    That makes a lot of sense considering AGD has nothing to do with this frame.

jimmy it sounds like a plan!!!! I want to own kohler this weekend it's gonna be funny as anything

If u guys did guess i know keibler we go to da same school.

Oh no BTautomag im so hurt. 1:i was kidding and 2:if u didnt agree i would have to start doubting u manhood

tyler this little boy calles himself BTautomag and hes at home jacking off about a cocker (wink wink) any dont listen to him he dosnt no the true meaning of the power of the mags!!:o

quite true my boy, quite true

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl hehe

you are ruining this thread with your 5 yeard old comments. your not originalwith your little cocker pun. Im not even going to respond to this again, just letting you know how dumb you look.
    (by request, reset by Army)

Question

You know u make no sense of what you talking about, so thats right just leave, leave now. So any way has any heard some info on this fricking trigger frame??? Ok the elves in the "shoe box on a grip frame" (shocker) are going to sleep now good-bye :o
    Last edited by Keibler the Magic Elf; 11-14-2002 at 07:54 AM.

wow. new to AO and all you've done so far is rant about something irrevelant.
    how do you even know if BTAutomag was being sarcastic?
    even if he WASN'T, which i doubt because he's a nice guy, you took it personally why?
    i agree 100% with what magnj said about you.
    now it looks like you and zyp know each other, well. both of you together need to stop with the ignorant comments, stop ruining the thread about the medusa frame. obviously when people find out information they'll go ahead and let all us know, since 95% of the members on AO are very friendly and not rude.
    nuff' said.

anyways.

i think i'll wait to see how the frame works on the field until i look into buying one of these. the concept of it is neat.

thanks, I realy want a frame, I just noticd that my whole gun is chrome except my frame, I want a nickle medusa!!

i have a benchy on my chrome mag and a intelli on my black one... buittt my chrome mag is my primary. so i put my black intelli on it. so it looks all weird lol
    i was short stroking too much with benchy, i'm too use to the intelli

hey dose anyone know of,or have any spare automags or parts for sale...

Not the right place to ask that, try the trading/sales forum you'll have more luck. Also, all your posts here have been offensive or stupid; try to tone it down a little.

ROFL

thanks for the support rikkter. its nice to know i'm loved

PS.

this is not the kind of site to be talking about sex or someones manhood. we keep that away from this site so there is less bashing

then why did u bring it up in the first place?

ok its over! it was a joke OBVIOUSLY. end, stop ruining the thread now. PLEASE.

if it such a problem where it bothers you enough to keep going on about it, PM him.

Angry

Um where is my post????? I had a post with more information and now its gone...whats the deal with that!? Admins won't delete the idiotic, rediculous, pointless and not to mention completely IRRELEVANT posts, but they will delete some information relating to this frame???

I guess I will just have to keep any more information on the Medusa Frame to myself.
    MM19223 -=Minimag=-
    [Level-10]&[ULT]
    -Self Polished Body
    -Intelliframe nickel
    -Lapco SS 12 inch
    -KAPP Chrome gas thru-grip
    -32* Flame Drop Chrome
    -Black Macro
    -47ci 3000psi Crossfire tank
    My minimag-link working

email: dr975@yahoo.com
    aim SN: drx975

Hi peeps!
    Got a mail from Tracy at the place where they make (apparently) the Medusa frames.
    They have been working great on cockers but have been having problems getting them to work on ALL mags. She said they dont want to release the frame till they have got it right.
    She will mail me with some stats soon hopefully.
    Cheers
    Gaz.
    P.S. Automag for sale (have an RT now) in the UK.

nice, still wonder how muc, i would think like 130 for a nickle one

how much

Price on the frame is going to be $129.95 satin black and $149.95 in Nickel or Polished Black. Pictures will be posted closer to the release date.

so when is this thing coming out i mean really, if they know the price then when is it out for the all powerfull MAG?????

Angry

so i guss no one knows when this so called god of a trigger frame is coming out, so ptp can go well you know.

meh

i already got my intelli. didnt feel like waiting any longer.