View Poll Results: Warp Feed or No-Rise for my Extreme?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warp

14 60.87%
  • Vert

9 39.13%

Thread: warp feed or vert feed??

warp feed or vert feed??

OK, I never thought I would ever ask this. But I have found myself pondering something that I would like ya'lls opinion on. I am going to get an extreme in like 5 months and I have a problem of needing to know EXACTLY what I am going to get before my wallet can even fathm the idea of getting it. I am wondering when I get an extreme should I go with a warp feed or a no-rise vert feed? I like both. The warp has done me good and I like it, but I wanna use a HALO B and the no-rise is so sexy lookin. If I get the no-rise body, I oculd get the HALO adn basically be done with it, but if I get the warp feed, I gotta get a new shell for my revy because the hole I got cut in it wont work and etc.. So what do ya'll think? warp or no-rise?
    Looking for a gun

well if u can shoot both hands get a virt. thats why i did, also the Low rise looks great (only way to go) i dont like the "no rise" much
    RT
    Ace'd Emag (sold)
    Xmag (sold)

yea, I can shoot with both hands and thats pretty imortant, IMO, to a front player

Vert will look much cooler with the Halo B

dio

If you are going to play agianst me get a vert so I can shoot that Halo B(limp)off of your gun.

A new rev body will cost you a lot less than a Halo so I don't see why that would be an issue.

If you play this game to look "cool" get a vert. If you play this game to shoot people get the Warp.
    "Shoot straight up in the air and hit the other team on top of the head...European teams do it all the time" D.A. 2001 Gettysburg

well put^
    Christian, and proud of it.

My setup, built by Tunaman:

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=50949

Good Traders: Tunaman, dnm5d, vf-xx, cphilip

FOR SALE:
    One 'cocker barrel and a pre-2k APBBOLTS anti-chop bolt. PM for info.

Originally posted by Troy
    If you are going to play agianst me get a vert so I can shoot that Halo B(limp)off of your gun.
    that right there made every difference. I was 100% goin vert for a few reasons and I read that and I was like...ya know what. he's right so I've decided to go warp. It's still gunnabe like 7 months before i can get my gun. but who cares. atleast I know what I need and how much its gunna cost me.

get a fert feed body...you can always hook your warp up to it. That way you can switch from warp to Halo
    Rockin' the Cocker.

Great Traders List: Dern

Or you can just get a warp body, because you can use a Halo on a warp, and it's better. Why would you want to use a vert feed anyway? Besides, the Xtreme comes with no-rise and warp modules.