Thread: AGD Order & Shipping System is Down

Angry AGD Order & Shipping System is Down

Our data system has been down since 9:45 this morning and we have no ETA for a fix. The store is working fine, but we cannot enter store orders for processing.

We're going to be behind now, once the system gets back up, both in entering orders and in shipping them out. Please have patience.

Marcia

personman Guest
    I placed an order last night for 2 feet of warp hose and 3 plastic warp cover screws. Would these still be in the database or whatever?

I just got your order keyed in a short time ago - we are back up at long last.

Marcia

I made a small order yesterday afternoon as well, some RT bumpers and a Warpfeed 90* adaptor.... Did you get that one?

edit... ok I read your last post... When you say you are back up at long last, I am assuming that you have everyone taken care of...

Exclamation

officegal, ah i did the go retro program and u got my valve friday, i called monday and talk to you. You said that it would be sent out today or wed and would be here friday. I ordered 2nd day because i have a torni in south jersey this sunday, and i needed to get it all on my gun (working with the lvl10) so i thought if i get it friday ill be fine, is this gunna effect me? please get back to me thank you
    -Jeff
    RT
    Ace'd Emag (sold)
    Xmag (sold)

Hopefully not, but you need to email me your name and if possible, the RA number we set up for this.

Marcia
    office@airgun.com