Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pissed At Agd!!!!!!

Angry Pissed At Agd!!!!!!

I'm pissed!!!! my mag doesn't work i got the problems listed in my other thread there is none and never were any stars on my valve, there's no way i'm paying to send my gun back and get ripped off by AGD any more....i'm all ready getting shafted on teh whole them sending me stuff but not replying to my and even just having this gun makes me hate AGD! i'm never buying another AGD product ever! i dont care if they're giving them away! i've been trying to trade it for a tippy a5 or a cocker if i could get one not likely for my mag...anyways i've wasted enought time and money on things that aren't gonna work and i'm sick of this...it's not like they actually even read this stuff or like they care about they're cutomers! they're just selling out!
    whatever....later
    68Automag Powerfeed
    16" Progressive
    11" Crown Point
    Level 7 Bolt
    Dye Plastics
    AGD Old School Die-cast 1x frame
    Collapsible Shoulder Stock
    Taso Shark Sight Rail

Read my post in your other thread.

hey man, give AGD a call they REALLY DO have great tech support. heres my story

i purchased a used PTP Micro Emag(made by Pro Team Products, not AGD). it was DOA and FUBAR. called PTP and they told me no luck. i called AGD, they said "sure thing!" i mailed it out on Thursday to them. it arrived Monday via USPS. they replaced $300 of stuff(New Circuit board, new bolt and powertube tip, new sear assy, new reg springs, new orings). they then called me and told it it was done(on Wednesday afternoon). i asked kindly if they could next day it because i had a tourny on sunday and i would love to have it, they told me sure thing and sure enough my emag was back in my hands Friday afternoon, 8 days after i sent it to them!

my entire cost: $12 to ship the marker with insurance

i highly suggest that you call AGD and get something arranged. they really are good people and will help you out. they actaully hate their service because it makes a used mag just as good of an invesntment as a new mag.

oh well, just try and get your mag fixed. you wont regret it

He speaks the truth, AGD customer service kicks ***. Will $12 hurt you that much? They'll fix you up nice, just give 'em a chance!

uhhhhhh

WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?

if you would post it we could help

BTW if you cant fix a mag how you expect to fix a cocker...
    i smithed for a wile and i STILL can figure out cockers
    TAG EM, BAG EM, AUTOMAG EM!

Patience my friend. Mags are MUCH MUCH easier to work on than most guns, especially cockers. Give AGD a chance, they will show you how big of a difference there is between good customer service, and excellent customer service which AGD falls under. No one can hold a candle to AGD in terms of customer service.
    Good Traders: TheSneakyPengui,spacemanspiff, Load SM5, lilpaintballer, PaInTbALL zAcH, mxkop.
    Bad Traders: None yet!

Paintball is just tag at 300fps!

You need to spend time with the marker and understand how it works. I checked your first post and it was 10/31 8am. You speak of the AGD girl at 2:40?pm on 10/31 and are pissed off at 9:30pm 10/31. It will take a couple of full days just to understand the most basic of markers to figure out what could go wrong and how to fix quickly. If you don't understand the mechanics of a Mag in a couple of days then a Cocker would be too much messing around.

no one is going to help you if you act like a baby and spam the site. Your 16 and dont have patience. Try calming down and tackling the problem with common sense rather than a fit. If you can't figure out a mag, I PROMISE, you'll never figure out a cocker. You'll just end up hating all markers till you get out of paintball.

read here and list all the numbers on this thread. everyone will help you(even though you've already flamed AGD)
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=53729

We've helped ppl with worse problems than you, it's not the end of the world. In the end(if you take the time to give us all the info we need and do what we say) you'll have a sweet running mag and will be happy you went through the hassel.

i've had it for like 6months all i do is paintball....i know how it works i know it inside out

Then FIX IT!! You obviously don't need our help... heh.

well, since you know how it works, then fix it!

i've had it for like 6months all i do is paintball....i know how it works i know it inside out
    Well, obviously not. Rather than rant about AGD being bad and that Mags should be banished from the earth because you cant trade it for a Tippy or cocker, tell us the problem. Ive owned already 2 Mags, and both have never given me problems, along with all the other AGD stuff that i have as well. Im sure that anyone one of the techs can help u out over the phone or it might be that u can send it in and get it fixed for just the cost of shipping.

Emags valves dont have stars, but they still get serviced, show a little patience and faith, AGD has a loyal following for a reason.
    "Yea, well, if wishes were horses, then we'd be all eating steak."

joshfudge-

Noone deserves to be verbally assaulted like you have been doing to everyone, to include those who are trying to help you. And honestly, from all I keep reading from you, it is no great loss if you just dump that marker in the trash and never purchase another AGD product again, or post on AO ever again for that matter.

One pissed off child who does not even know how to follow the simple rules of a forum (no swearing, no threats, etc.), or show the slightest bit of class, will not bring down the reputation of an outstanding company such as AGD.

If you are truly looking for help, it can be found here, and gladly given. But noone will give you help while being abused like you are doing. I would advise a little anger management, and a lot of growing up. If you don't heed this advice, what problems you may have with your marker, or on AO will pale in comparison to what is awaiting you in the real world.

Honestly, I feel your marker is the least of your problems at this point….

www.ShartleyCustoms.com
    Custom Paintball Products and Accessories
    CLICK HERE to Check out our PDU SERIES GEAR!

its more like a paper cut that has primadonna's yelling murder... - Glickman

Eh their tech support leaves something to be desired. They might of fixed ur micro but they left me hanging on my body. I bought a brand new RT Pro open the box and the black is stained. I talk to Jon and he says its just oil use some more oil and it will come out. No luck and I do everything I can to get it out. He says send it back but I will get a blemished body back. Lol I just spent $600 on a brand new gun that came blemished and I am going to send it at my cost to get a new blemished one. lol service rocks.

-Tron

see they must pick and choose who they want to help...i with ya on taht one tron...we're getting teh shaft!

Tron,
    Thats just one occurence. U cant base the entire company on one bad term. I ordered a Lvl 10 for my SFL, which takes a "special SFL lvl 10" I get it right after WC and its too big. I tried a normal one and it fit fine. No biggie. Doesnt mean I should hate or say that their service is not top notch. Shocktech or AGD are still in service for a reason.

How many other companies would have taken back the "blemished" body? They could easily say that u did it by accident and now want to get a new one for ur mistake. They r going to take it back, at what, the cost of shipping? Food for thought.

Yes I can because that's the only experience I have with them... Never had a problem with Tippmann they shipped out a new grip for my Prolite for free and never asked for the old one back or return shipping. I have some white stress marks on my rico I talked to the company and bam three days later a brand new olive shell with an apology saying I can get a new black shell in the mail when they come in at no charge. Again I kept my old shell and never paid shipping. I talked to AGD the week I got it with a picture of the gun I sent in with the date and everything. It was the first week I had the gun never took it out to play saw the stain/spot/whatever. And what kind of company would blame me from the start just to get out of it not a very good one especially when I provided proof. How the hell would I have done it anyway AGD even admitted that it happens... It would of cost me my time and more money to ship it out to get another body in the same or worse condition.

-Tron

josh, who did you get your gun from and how old was it when they sold it to you?

i know you said that you listed the problems in another thread but why dont you list them here again so we dont have to hunt around for them.

and slow down when you type

No stars is either really old or ANS valve dealy or other one. What ever it is im sure it can simply be fixed. If it is just really old what other guns work for over 5 years? Im sure that mag can be fixed in a matter of minutes. AS for you Tron shipping is like 10 bucks and if you got it from store or something it might have happened there. They lost money too if it wasn't their fault they had to pay for shipping too. What other company lets you send your gun in to get tuned up, fixed... for FREE.
    All i know is that i love my mag and already passed stripping my gun and trading it stock for like 700-800 cocker working and everything(long story).
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...65#post1456865
    http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...29#post9567429

PBNation: Bikeboardsnow
    PBReview: ihatespyders
    AIM: Bikeboardsnow

E-Mag
    ULE
    3.2 Software
    Fireblade
    Progressive Barrel

It was a sealed box and JON FROM AGD the guys who make the gun admitted that it happened before from them. It was a defect in the powder coating. It wasn't like some guy at pbgear spilled grape juice on it. And I wouldn't of minded paying $10 or even $20 if I would of got a new body. But they wanted to send me a 2nd with dings, burs, scracthes or whatever else. Considering I already had a messed up body what was the point?

-Tron

You never did see the Belmished bodies, did you? Don't quote me on this, but I believe the blemishes were so small, you couldn't even see them without knowing it was there, & on an unseen part of the body.

lol seriously why are you defending them? I am starting to agree with PBnation on the cult status here. I was screwed they admitted it happened before but the only thing they were willing to do was offer me another slightly less then perfect body and make me pay for shipping.

-Tron

I'm just trying to say that you couldn't tell the blem bodies from the normal ones. Period. No more, no less.

Cult status? Possibly

Ok fine but like I said I bought a new body and it was messed up and they admitted it happened. Now then why would I want a new messed up body. I would be able to tell because they told me they are sending me a new messed up body because "That is the best I can do."

-Tron

dude...ive seen some bad things about you..no one is goin to try to help u if u continue to be rude
    Someone took away my cool sig. *cough*mod*cough*

I understand where you're coming from Tron, but if there's no difference, then why the fuss? See what I mean?

Ya he got you there. Cult? Just cause we worship AGD? How bad were the blemish's? Noticably really bad or you have to look for them.

Originally posted by spazzed
    I understand where you're coming from Tron, but if there's no difference, then why the fuss? See what I mean?
    Because they would both be messed up. lol I paid $579, AGD admits it happens but the best they could do was give me another messed up body.

-Tron

Again, I see what you're saying. But, tell me, does it even matter? Considering that NO-ONE could see the blemish?

This is funny

Yes but how bad was it?