Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pissed At Agd!!!!!!

I can post the close up I sent to Jon when I get home. Its on the front near the barrel. No what's funny is the part where you say it can't be seen when did I ever say that? Its highly noticeable.

-Tron

Well RT-Pros arent even powder coated first of all. Second of all, AGD checks all their merchandise before it leaves and they dont let it go if its defected. Then they ship them to Paintballgear.com where any number of things could of happened to it before it reached you. So, its not AGD's fault so why should they give you a new body, you should be thankfull that they offered you a refurbished one which probally looks brand new. Besides, whats a tiny little blemish going to do? You do play paintball right? Its gonna get scratched eventually.
    "I may be half human, but Im all Woman"

Retro PF Mag
    Lvl 10
    Intelliframe
    DYE 12" aluminum'
    KAPP foregrip
    68/3k Flatline
    KAPP DZ2

1987 VW Scirocco 16v

GOOD TRADERS: Alf, Snakestang
    BAD: iNeedaN2tank!

I guess that is why I wear glasses cuz i cant see anything noticeable. I would like to see the "blemish" up close, cuz in that pic, i cant.

I am far from a cult member or whateva u want to label ppl that stand-up for AGD. All I have said and will say again, is that u cant label AGD cuz of 1 mishap. I was sent the wrong product from Paintball Online. I will send it back, at my expense, because I went out and bought a new product for a tourney tommorrow. No harm no foul. That doesnt mean that they r a bad company or that they r tryin to do me wrong. Its a mistake, it happens, calm down. Make it sound like half of the body is missing black or that there is this huge pink streak across the body.
    "Yea, well, if wishes were horses, then we'd be all eating steak."

lol you guys are great. Second of all nothing, Jon who works at AGD admitted to this happenning all the time but with some oil it would come out. He did admit mine was weird when nothing took it out so it was a defect. I like how you assume it looks brand new when again an employee stated it would have defects. No matter how miner they are still defects. LOL yes you wear glasses because you have a problem seeing glad you admitted it. Why are you standing up for an obvious wrong? You guys should read what members type trying to defend AGD on other forums. If those people came back and did the samething here they would be banned. By the way I am still shooting the mag, I bought a LX kit for the mag, I want to build a new mini mag. I still think they make a great product but they could of helped me.

-Tron

Tron--

It's tough to reply to you on the weekend. Jon needs to reply and I have no way to get in touch with him now.

If he hasn't replied by Monday, I will ask him about this then.

Joshfudge--

I haven't see your "other post" so have to find that before replying.

Marcia
    AGD

Can I email you or could you shoot me a pm that I could reply to so I can explain this?

Thanks,
    Tron

Tron--

You can email me at office@airgun.com and I will look into it on Monday. Please include your real name and the serial number of your gun. Mondays are nuts so don't expect a reply first thing.

Joshfudge--

See my reply on your other thread.

Marcia
    AGD
    Not a Tech!

Everyone take a chill pill here. Tempers are starting to flare.

I said the BLEMISHED bodies weren't noticeable. I didn't say anything about YOUR body

Either way, this is still amusing, & I don't want everyone at eachothers throats, so, uhhmmm. Yeah.

Originally posted by AGD-OfficeGal
    Tron--

You can email me at office@airgun.com and I will look into it on Monday. Please include your real name and the serial number of your gun. Mondays are nuts so don't expect a reply first thing.

Joshfudge--

See my reply on your other thread.

Marcia
    AGD
    Not a Tech!
    Thank you Marcia I appreciate it.

-Tron

In Tron's defense.... I can CLEARLY see the blemish, and I would not accept that either. It is not in my opinion a "small" blemish.

And those who bring up about the fact that when you play with a marker it will get messed up... sorry, that does not apply. If that was the case, then sell all markers at USED prices. Simply put, when you pay for a new product, it should be in NEW condition. Sure you may be able to get away with some small things when selling a $10 product, but folks are forking over serious money for these markers.

As for this:
    Well RT-Pros arent even powder coated first of all.
    What does that have to do with this issue? Are you saying that his body was not made that way and sold by AGD originally? I suggest looking at the online store. Teflon coating and Powder coating are the same process.

Now, on one more note.... Tron, where did you purchase your marker? Was it from AGD or someplace else? The reason I ask this is that AGD sold a bunch of blemished bodies at greatly reduced prices. If you purchased your marker from some other place, it is quite possible that they could have pulled a fast one. (purchased blemished bodies and sold them as firsts... thus making more of a profit) In THAT case, it would not be on AGD to replace the body for you, it would be up to the DEALER to make it right. This is the same as if you purchased a car, you don't go running to the Manufacturer to fix a problem, you take it back to the place you purchased it. Then THEY make it right. Sometimes they can make it right in house, sometimes they have to go to the manufacturer…. But that is THEIR responsibility and JOB, not yours.

I can assure you that if you went to WalMart and purchased a product, took it home and found that it was flawed, you would not contact the manufacturer of that product… you would bring it back to WalMart. This is not saying that the Manufacturer is not ultimately responsible for their product, but there are appropriate steps and ways of getting your product replaced, and most of the time it is not jumping directly to the Manufacturer. There is a system set up, and it is a good idea to use it.

If you purchased it from a Dealer, they should have inspected the product before shipping anyway. And if it was blemished but not a "seconds" product, they themselves should have sent it back to AGD for replacement right away, or as soon as it was noticed…. Not the final consumer.

I hope I was clear enough.... It is the responsibility of the place of purchase FIRST, then the Manufacturer. Again, did you buy it directly from AGD or from another Dealer? I think that would indicate who you should be contacting. And judging from what you keep saying, you paid less than what AGD sells them for ($750).. which would indicate to me that you purchased it from a Dealer and not directly from AGD.

heh, my experiances with AGDs customer service are awsome. i fried my warps board, and even though it was totally my fault, and i stated that, they replaced it for free.
    also, i cracked my warp shell, and Jon offered to find a reject (blemish, air bubble or something) as a replacement, even though the warp is heavily modified.

they have always been good to me.
    "The Fine Print: Discontinue use if your eyeballs suddenly get way smaller."

i think im gonna come to trons defense also(i hope his holliness doesnt ex-communicate me)

i can clearly see the blemish also, and yes i would probably want a new body. and i would be dissapionted if i had to wait for the new very long, even one weekend.

. But they wanted to send me a 2nd with dings, burs, scracthes or whatever else.
    Now then why would I want a new messed up body
    if you bought on-line and agd said 'send it back and well send you a NEW one' id say stop crying,if you bought at your local store id say make them get a new body and then do a direct exchange with you but these two statements bother me. are you saying they didnt offer to send you a brand new body?.

QUOTE]If those people came back and did the samething here they would be banned[/QUOTE]

no, if that where the case then this thread would have ended a long time ago. and you and josh wouldnt have your solutions now.

Tippmann they shipped out a new grip for my Prolite for free and never asked for the old one back
    in all fairness the tippman grip isnt a 150$ part that can be re-coated and re-sold.

aaaannnnywayyyyyy,,,, i hope everyone is happy now, i gotta go say 100 "hail tom"s for even entertaining the thought of bad cust. service from agd

Wow, one of the reasons why I bought my mag was its reliablity. To date, Im on my second mag and I have never ever had any leaks or problems with my gun. The reason Im on my second was I sold my first when I got out of paintball for 2 years. Well, the bug didnt leave me and Im in paintball again but I bought another mag because the success the first one brought me.

I guess the point Im trying to make is I understand Tron in his unsatisfactory fortune however, I could see the blemish but I think there are more important things to worry about then a "minor" blemish on a frame. When I bought my mag from Paintballgear.com it had a few scratches on the rail where you could see the bare aluminum. I dint call anybody or worrry, the gun still works the same. If you gun comes in a condition to where, performance or playability are compromised, then complain all you want! Or if you are so distrought to where you look at your gun in disgust while playing then by all means let them have it...but then again, if you were so worried about it, then why did you use it? It sounds to me that by you using it, it's bearable for you so, just go out and enjoy it and kick some butt!

I still can't see this blemish, can someone point out to me exactly where it is?
    Superbolt

That makes 2 of us. Not tryin to knock ur claim, but i really cant see it.

I don’t believe anyone can not see the discoloration. I saw it the second I looked at the picture.

Here is a picture I whipped up to point out where the stain is. Again, I think to miss this means you need to really check your monitor settings because it just jumped out at me. I did not alter this picture aside from blowing up the area and putting a circle around the original. I did nothing to the colors or contrast, or anything else…. Hope this helps…

I see it, and I saw it to begin with. Again, I NEVER SAID YOU COULDN'T SEE THE BLEMISH ON TRON'S BODy!!

Originally posted by spazzed
    I see it, and I saw it to begin with. Again, I NEVER SAID YOU COULDN'T SEE THE BLEMISH ON TRON'S BODy!!
    Trust me... I know I personally didn't say you did.

In fact, at this point I think it is a given.. LOL

People who complaing about such tiny details are people who are trully never satisfied with anything. When I rub my oily finger on my mag, it blemishes like that, yeah i can rub it off again, but all that time cleaning and detailing my gun went to waste when a paintball plastered it! I clean my gun dont get me wrong, but I put the toothbrush away a long time ago! C'mon dude, little details like this blemish border on the obsessive complusive line! This is a paintball gun, not a beauty contest!

Originally posted by Rabidus
    People who complaing about such tiny details are people who are trully never satisfied with anything.
    Actually the call them Navy SEALs in some case. Looking at the body its plain to see that there is an OBVIOUS problem with the body. Now weather it was AGDs fault or an individual dealers fault AGD has to see the fact that most like Tron worked hard for the 5 or 6 hundred dollars he put down for this marker. That much cash is rent on an apartment for one month so think that who ever puts down that money saved for it. Now if you save 10,000 dollars for a car that doesn't work I think you're going to go and make sure that it works. Then, if the place you bought it at doesn't make it right, then what do you do? Go to the manufacturer. You don't just sit down and look at your 10,000 dollar paper weight. But what do you do when the manufacturer doesn't want to make it right? There's a story about a little known car company who made a car. some time down the road the car was proven to have a defect in it, so the company told all the people who bought that car that they could come and get a *brand new* car the current year's modle. So now these people see that the manufacturer of the car is totally out for them so what do they buy when their current car breaks or the kid earned a new car they go back to this manufacturer. This manufacturer was called Saturn. Now they are one of the most widely known mass producers of cars. Why? Because they went the extra mile for their customer. Why should AGD be any different for an *admited* defect?
    Call Me God, its more formal.

Um, John f'n doe, no offense, but a blemish doesnt cause a marker to fail. I do agree with you putting money into something, and getting what you want. Personally, I cant see the blem. But, cosmetic problems do not relate to function. Again, I am not arguing the point that, if he isnt satisfied with the product, he can get another one. I just dont see the car link with it. Now, if it was a bad paint job on the car...thats different.
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

Yeah, maybe my monitor brightness is just too dark - I keep it dark on purpose because the bright light hurts my sensitive eyes

I think I can just about see it now, looks like a small blue circle. Thanks Shartley

Hey, whoever it was with the broken mag if you hate the thing so much that you dont want to get it fixed and you cant trade it, I'll take it off your hands for the cost of shipping!

Ok I am here on my defense. We were willing to trade in the main body but once you use it (shoot paint through it) we can no longer give you a new one. A "blem" main body is all we can supply once a marker has been used. Tron, I remember our conversation quite well and did offer to have it come in. But you wanted to use it for the weekend. I offered the Blem because you were going to use it. Our Blems have no external/noticable flaws. The blems are usually found underneath the main body where it makes contact with the rail which is normally un-noticable. The offer is still available. Just let me know. I am still willing to still work with you on it. (just haven't heard from you in a loooonnnggg time)

**Signature removed to save space

Originally posted by AGDJon
    Ok I am here on my defense. We were willing to trade in the main body but once you use it (shoot paint through it) we can no longer give you a new one. A "blem" main body is all we can supply once a marker has been used. Tron, I remember our conversation quite well and did offer to have it come in. But you wanted to use it for the weekend. I offered the Blem because you were going to use it. Our Blems have no external/noticable flaws. The blems are usually found underneath the main body where it makes contact with the rail which is normally un-noticable. The offer is still available. Just let me know. I am still willing to still work with you on it. (just haven't heard from you in a loooonnnggg time)

**Signature removed to save space
    Sounds reasonable... and even more so if Jon was to personally make sure any blems were not visible when the marker was fully assembled.

I would personally not expect anything more than that....

Jon and AGD gets my thumbs up for that.

That's exactly what I've been trying to say along, but no-one's listening to me.

If the blem's(on the "new" body) un-noticeable, then why does it matter in the first place? After disassembling, playing, etc., for the first time, you're going to get marks on it. I don't see the big fuss over replacing w/ a blemmed body.

That's exactly what I've been trying to say along, but no-one's listening to me.

If the blem's(on the "new" body) un-noticeable, then why does it matter in the first place? After disassembling, playing, etc., for the first time, you're going to get marks on it. I don't see the big fuss over replacing w/ a blemmed body.
    What?

Sorry, I was not listening.

Old people are funy...huhhuhhuh.

Old people are funy...huhhuhhuh.
    DOH!

Added: Why does that remind me of Will Smith in MIB?

“Hey, Old Guys…”

I want a noisy cricket 'mag!