Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pissed At Agd!!!!!!

Originally posted by spazzed
    I don't see the big fuss over replacing w/ a blemmed body.
    Cuz when you purchase it brand new for 5 or 6hundy you get a First, not a blem. Or so you expect in Tron's case not always the truth. Then they tell him he can't get a new body because he wants to use it on the weekend? Well Tron had said earlier that he was willing to the cost of shipping or whatever the cost may have been. Many package carriers like UPS, FED Ex, and even the USPS can ship stuff OVERNIGHT! So it would have been really easy for Jon the AGD guy to say, "You know what Tron, you send me your old blemished unused body and soon as I get it, I'm gonna pull one of these here firsts that we've got and I'm gonna OVERNIGHT it to you, its gonna cost you more on shipping, but we won't charge you for the body because its *our* fault, since all these guns go out to dealers shrink wrapped in plastic so some person can't damage it." I'm sure that Tron would have deffinately agreed to that. But for some reason and here's where I agree that customer service is lacking, Jon didn't come up with that as an option? I'm sure he's a great guy but that deffinately leaves customer service lacking. Remember that tiny old saying "where there's a will, there's a way." The overnight way seemed pretty blatantly obvious. Heck, FedEx can even get it to you before 8am which in most cases is more than enough time to get it put together and head out to the field for a fun day of paintball.
    Call Me God, its more formal.

Right, but, according to John, he WANTED to use it for the weekend. Maybe this was done on a Friday...who knows? I think that John is being very reasonable. Once a marker fires a ball through it, it isnt really new is it? And, after a weekend of playing, you cant really expect to trade in a now used bodyt for a brand new one. If they were to accept that, then think of the people who would go out, play all weekend, scratch the hell out of a body, say "it was blemished", and get a new one. I dont think thats fair to the manufacturer.
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

Exastly OS.

It was brand new I had an upcomming game and I wanted to know if I could get a brand new one. He said he the best he could do was blemished and I even asked "Even though I have never used it?" his answer was yes even though I had never used it the best I could do was another messed up body. It was used two to three weeks after all this was going back and forth. You guys have problems.

-Tron

heh. looks like it's now mano e mano, wangmaster vs. tron.
    I'm officially withdrawing myself from this thread. Don't much wanna be involved in the mudslinging.

lol this is just funny though. I bring in facts and you add your own stories to them.

-Tron

Ur word against Jon's word. Good luck with ur situation.

Originally posted by Marek
    Ur word against Jon's word. Good luck with ur situation.
    Wow, since when did customer service become our word vs. your word? If customer service becomes that, then wow doesn't really become customer service does it? That becomes Screw the Customer.

Take my words as u like. Its not AGD's point, its my view.
    "Yea, well, if wishes were horses, then we'd be all eating steak."

I didn't add my own storie's to anything.

You got a bad body, I never denied that.

They offered you a blemmed body because you wanted to play with your gun that weekend & didn't want to wait for a new body to play. (according to Jon)

According to you, all he offered you was a blemmed body.

*NOTE* The blemmed bodie's did not have any marks on ANY part of the body that would be visible during play.

I saw the blemish on your body, not once did I deny that it was there.

Originally posted by John F'n Doe

Wow, since when did customer service become our word vs. your word? If customer service becomes that, then wow doesn't really become customer service does it? That becomes Screw the Customer.
    Welcome to AO!

Let me first say that I am not impressed with your Member Name and since we all know what it means, it could be considered against AO Rules. But..... whatever. That is for the Staff to decide and I urge them to take a look....

Now, under normal situations I would say that the customer's word VS the companies word should NOT be an issue. However, if you have not noticed, AGD is a bit different than most companies. Their relationship with their customers is much more personal.

Point in case, Jon.... he not only works for AGD but is one of the most respected members of AO. This makes this particular issue one that would indeed border on a He said He.

AGD is so small that most of us have gotten to know each staff member on a quite personal basis. That is what is AO.

I hope this helps clear up that little issue for you. I know as a new member, you may have missed the fact that AO is not like other Paintball Forums, and AGD is not like other Paintball Companies.

Originally posted by shartley

Welcome to AO!

Let me first say that I am not impressed with your Member Name and since we all know what it means, it could be considered against AO Rules. But..... whatever. That is for the Staff to decide and I urge them to take a look....

Now, under normal situations I would say that the customer's word VS the companies word should NOT be an issue. However, if you have not noticed, AGD is a bit different than most companies. Their relationship with their customers is much more personal.

Point in case, Jon.... he not only works for AGD but is one of the most respected members of AO. This makes this particular issue one that would indeed border on a He said He.

AGD is so small that most of us have gotten to know each staff member on a quite personal basis. That is what is AO.

I hope this helps clear up that little issue for you. I know as a new member, you may have missed the fact that AO is not like other Paintball Forums, and AGD is not like other Paintball Companies.
    Uh, you can speculate as to what it means, and really speculations suck. Small company or not it just doesn't look like positive customer service. I know a lot of small companies that are willing to go the extra mile for their customers.

Originally posted by John F'n Doe

Uh, you can speculate as to what it means, and really speculations suck. Small company or not it just doesn't look like positive customer service. I know a lot of small companies that are willing to go the extra mile for their customers.
    Obviously you mistake me for someone who is an idiot. Noone needs to "speculate" what your member name means. LOL But enough of that issue.....

LOL You are too much. AGD goes a lot farther than MOST do. Clearly you don't know about that which you talk. And if you think there is a single company on the face of the planet that makes EVERY customer happy 100% of the time, or handles every situation the way YOU think it should be handled 100% of the time.... LOLROF

My goodness.... thanks for that... I needed a good laugh.

I would advise finding another Forum if your goal is to Troll.

hehehe, i trust jon on this one. if you wanted to play with the current body, you dont get a new replacement, simple as that.
    "The Fine Print: Discontinue use if your eyeballs suddenly get way smaller."

Originally posted by sniper1rfa
    hehehe, i trust jon on this one. if you wanted to play with the current body, you dont get a new replacement, simple as that.
    Again it was NEW I asked if I could send in the NEW body being NEW, and he said no I would only get a blemished body for my NEW body. I never used the body so it was still NEW. I wasn't planning on using the NEW body so I could send my NEW body in and in return receive another NEW body.

That sinking it yet?

-Tron
    p.s. It was a brand NEW never used body!

lol! This is funny, yo!

Of course it is when I am dealing with a bunch of clowns.

-Tron

Heyhey! This isn't pbcity, or pbreview!!

We're a cult here, not clowns!

Ya but i read before that he was complaining that he had to spend 10 bucks on shipping. AGD has to pay shipping when they send out anything and they always do that for free.

AGD rules. How do I join this cult dealy?
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...65#post1456865
    http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...29#post9567429

PBNation: Bikeboardsnow
    PBReview: ihatespyders
    AIM: Bikeboardsnow

E-Mag
    ULE
    3.2 Software
    Fireblade
    Progressive Barrel

Originally posted by BeerCitySk8brds
    Ya but i read before that he was complaining that he had to spend 10 bucks on shipping. AGD has to pay shipping when they send out anything and they always do that for free.

AGD rules. How do I join this cult dealy?
    OMG how did you miss read that part?

And I wouldn't of minded paying $10 or even $20 if I would of got a new body.

-Tron

-Tron

My fault sorry... And I did see the blemishes on the close up.

No harm done at least you admitted it.

-Tron

My bad on the time thing. I didnt know how long it was before you intended to use the gun. On that note, how long after you received it did you call AGD and let them know about the blem?

I would of waited for the body but I was told no new body just blemished. I still requested an RMA number and everything just in case. This all happened in the first week of having it.

-Tron

Update: I am pleased to report that I have been in contact with Josh Fudge and that situation appears to be resolved.

Tron's issue is still being investigated. Please have some patience as that's not the only thing I have to do today.

Marcia

That's good to hear. The little runt's been awfully quiet the last few days. I guess we scared him off Oh well.

Hope something gets worked out for the better Tron.

That's good to hear. The little runt's been awfully quiet the last few days. I guess we scared him off Oh well.
    Shartley did it, I think he scared him with his search speech.

I like to think that my showing all of AO the "potential" this kid's got, did the trick.

Since every1 is yelling at this guy i should too! WOO HOO! I saw that you said u knew a mag inside and out... i gotta say i dont know my RT or EMag inside and out but i know mostly what to do... I have never had a problem with them except when I was the one behind the ploblem which was...... ONCE when i twisted the screw to my sear on my RT and it was easy to sweet spot... but that will ruin the sear so i fixed it

ANYWAYS u should not bash AGD because ill bet you anything you never even called the service ppl because u got like 5 pages of ppl telling u how kickass thier service is...

personman Guest
    Dude, do you have any idea how old this thread is?