Thread: Team Jersey help

Post Team Jersey help

Ok, ive been online for about two hours trying to find paintball jerseys for our speedball team. All we want is a blank jersey with no advertisements on it. We have our own screenprinting equip, but none of our catalogs have blank jerseys in them. They all have JT or something on them. Even the motocross jerseys have fox, or jt on them. Any of you know who would sell just a plain black or dark green jersey?????? Thanks in advance for the help.
    I know this is off the automag topic, but you guys seem to get more correct information than the other boards. And 3 of the 5 men on our speedball team use one form of mag or the other, so help us out! Thanks again!

some field in NoVA with a ton of pods ready to be dumped

PBgear personalizes all jeresies now and plus they got RASE jeresies onsale for like 30 bux i think.

Somewhere in your town, or close by, you should have several businesses that do custom silkscreening on shirts, jackets, hats, etc. I would track these guys down and see what kind of jerseys they offer, and see what kind of deal you can get. Lots of times they will have a catalog of stuff that's generally not available to the public.

krafty

Yeah.. we did that today, went around and looked. NO one had any kind of racing, paintball, or bmx type blank jerseys. But we do have the screens ready to go for the jersey when we find em. The problem is that the rase, raven, jt, jerseys all have thier logos where our sponser needs to go. So we are looking for those plain black or dark green jerseys, or a place that can get them.

Cool

Try this: http://www.magictouchgraphics.com/

------------------
    Got Elves?

try a search for m&m sports, we had some bmx jerseys made by them a while ago. they offer lots of different colors and stuff like that. sorry i dont have a website but im pretty sure you can find one.

Thanks for the help, im trying to stay away from hockey jerseys, they have flaired wrists instead of the gathered wrists you need in paintball. BMX and Motocross jerseys are about the line we are looking for, in micromesh. I really don't want to advertise jt, or some of that stuff. Everyone wears 32 degrees or jt at our fields. We just wanted something different to match our style. We may go with a tye dye jersey if we can find it..or make it.