Thread: AGD group tour .. date set yet?

Exclamation AGD group tour .. date set yet?

Just curious if the group tour that was semi-planned for the end of august is actually going through.. And if not, can we get some dates from Tom? I wouldn't mind trying to salvage the tour for this year instead of wainting until next year and trying again..

No, I am waiting on the date as well..

-Rick

The further in the future the date is set, the more chance of me actually being able to make it... im stopping just short of killing someone as it is lol

I'd guess that the tour would be in September. The tourney in Atlantic City is next weekend, isn't it?

We are working on sometime in Sept. I willl figure something out and try to post it next week.

AGD

Thumbs up

Thanks Tom! I'm up for a later date because I get my cast off in 3 weeks. Then I can run around and re-break it again. WOO HOO.

Darren

thanks Tom! I'm really looking forward to comming down and looking around as are we all. BTW-xzion .. where are you from - still looking for company to chicago?

slushee; Im about 30 minutes north of Belleville Ontario. Hopefully my father will be willing to do a little road trip down to Wheeling... I just gotta ask REAL nice, otherwise, im gonna have to find another way of getting there, presuming I have the cash to do so, which is why, for me the later, the more chances of me making it. I really hate not having my own car and full license lol. the thing that kind of worries me, my father just got back from a trip to detroit, and im not sure if hed want to go again so soon... im hoping to find something that would make the trip to Illinois worth his while.

cant wait , i hope it is arround the end of sept. i will be up that way for EMR Castle Conquest the first week of october.

Zo Guest

did the plans change or are they still to tour agd and play a little at the cc?

[This message has been edited by Zo (edited 08-19-2001).]

Smile

xzion - well it's looking like I may buy a car in the next couple of weeks .. maby it's me who could give you a ride!

Talking

Sweet...I'm in for the Strip Clubs too, but I was somewhere near Romeoville once and we went to a Gentleman's Club. When we walked in we noticed, all the chix were waring clothes. Apparently, they aren't allowed to show skin in some counties in IL. Just beware.

Alright that's enough!! No more talk about strip clubs or I'll cancel the tour.

AGD

slushee; if ya could give me a ride down, that would be great! certainly beats a 9 - 11 hour trip with my father. chances are the conversation during the trip would be much more intresting lol . oh, and might I ask where you are located? more specifically, how far from me are ya

[This message has been edited by Xzion (edited 08-20-2001).]

xzion - I just moved to Belleville .. that's 30 min's south of you if I remember correctly .. I will need to pick up my friend between London and Windsor (and my gear) but I wouldn't mind driving up to pick you up first.. It's really not that far out of my way.

Anyone hear/see anything?