Thread: Centerfire Body or Powerfeed

Post Centerfire Body or Powerfeed

I have recently run into a dillema. The time has come for me to upgrade my Automag from standard feed. Although I have narrowed it down to two choices (Black powerfeed body/Monsterpaintball.com centerfire body.)
    I have still not been able to make a decision. I know this sounds crazy, but I need some help. If you were in my position (Money is NOT an issue here.) what would you do and why?

Powerfeed.
    * You can turn powerfeed off in case of a barrel break to squegee and not lose paint.
    * You can easily remove the barrel and clean it without losing paint.
    * You can clean the powerfeed itself with a finger or squegee.

Can't do any that with a standard or center feed, can you?
    (At least not without having to turn the gun upside-down or removing the hopper)

[This message has been edited by PCI2000 (edited 08-24-2001).]

It's hard to say. If you think you'll be getting a warp feed any time in the near future then you should probably go with a powerfeed. If you like your hopper balanced or don't intend on getting a warp then go with a centerfeed. Either way I'd also get the new long-nose bolt from AGD to help prevent blowback. Either way you'll have no feed issues.

------------------
    Black vert.feed E-mag
    68/4500 Dynaflow
    12" Freak

Although I understand using the blowback in the powerfeed body to bounce balls into the chamber, do you think that it is more efficient (Should I say "faster".) than the vertical feed.

Hey! Welcome to AO. Glad to have you.

FYI: You can delete your own double post. Click on the edit and then up in the left corner check the box that says delete post and submit it. Now you go to the other post and try it. Leave this one here.

If you are ever going to Warp it go Power feed. Hopper Right if you are right handed or Hopper left if you are wrong handed.

Thanks a lot for the help cphilip. I'll try deleting my own double post. And just to let you know. I AM "wrong" handed. (I like that one, I've never heard it before.)

Excellent! You got it. And welcome again to AO.

[This message has been edited by cphilip (edited 08-24-2001).]

Shameless plug: I happen to have a Black Hopper Left Power Feed body up for sale. See my Classified Ad in the Classified Forum...

I know this is a lot to ask. But I'm also interested in purchasing a Z-grip. Does anybody know where I can get one? They used to have them on pbgear.com but I guess I waited too long to get one. I called today and they don't have them anymore.

Thanks,
    Rrok

[This message has been edited by Rrok (edited 08-24-2001).]

I would place a want add in classified for that. Somebody out there has one for sale.