Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any NJ players?

any NJ players?

hey, just wondering how many ppl here play in new jersey and where they play. i usually play at the Predetors Den(local store) paintball games, they are ok but alot of amatuers and you can use openbolt. and you cant have an electro frame or rt valve:/. but other then that ,its ok

just give a shout if and where you play in new jersey

no electro guns at all???
    Hey
    AIM: FalconGuy016
    BANG!!!

I know dayspring is from NJ. Wait that doesn't make sense. No electros on a field?

thats really......really....n00bish and dumb. Im from Mount laurel, Burlington county, bout 20 minutes from philly. I play at on target in pemberton. A bunch of AOers are gettin together feb. 17th for a scenario game there. Check it out. www.ontargetpaintball.com
    Dub V

Where greatness is learned
    and couches are burned

lol

im from jersey i play at delhobbies and roughneck alot
    i can't believe no electros or reactive triggers if thats true that field's days r numbered lol

Speaking of New Jersey players...

Yes I am one as well... North and Central Jersey player

Automaggin... thanks for remiding me to "up" our post on the Scenario game on Feb. 17th at On Target PB

another 30seconds and I would have forgotten entirely forever... heheh....

~da baller
    Last edited by PsychoBaller; 01-17-2003 at 03:22 AM.

On-Target,Pemberton, N.J.

Wc Keep Guest
    im from jersey. actually home field is pbx battelgrounds and ive played all over jersey.
    Last edited by Wc Keep; 01-17-2003 at 12:31 PM.

South Jersey

I am from South Jersey. I play mainly at On-Target.
    Hope to see you there some time.

On-Target Paintball

I'm also from Jersey.

I've played all over the state-
    Fireball Mountain
    PBX Battlegrounds (Home Field)
    ET Paintball
    Rex Plex (Shooters Paintball)

I've also played outside of NJ in Long Island at the Long Island Paintball Arena and at Skirmish USA.

If you go to www.teamblackcell.com/links.html , you'll see a list of fields and stores in NJ to try out.

(the area fields link doesn't work yet.)

abc paintball all the way... also a little bit of knights breed paintball and topgun

ABC

I've played at ABC but I'm in NY...

Re: any NJ players?

Originally posted by $tevo
    hey, just wondering how many ppl here play in new jersey and where they play. i usually play at the Predetors Den(local store) paintball games, they are ok but alot of amatuers and you can use openbolt. and you cant have an electro frame or rt valve:/. but other then that ,its ok

just give a shout if and where you play in new jersey

ha! my bestfriend/team mate lives in Green (newton) right by there. I also know a hand full of people that go there. its kinda crappy knowing its in someones house. I also remember tryin to by a 14" barrel from them. "we dont stock 14" mag barrels they are to big and a mag doesnt have that kind of power" hehe lol
    RT
    Ace'd Emag (sold)
    Xmag (sold)

any NJ players....TONS of 'em!!!

we have a field around here that doesnt allow ReTrO or RT valves..

bajaboy, yea that store is kinda crappy. but its close and thats where i usually get my paint and if something goes wrong with my mag, hes an expert with them. i hope predetors den starts filling nitro soon, so i dont have to drive all the way to paintballdepot

yea paintball depot rules, which one are you talking about? They opened a new on rt 23.

rt 23 in hackestown right? isnt that right past jefferson? i dont have my liscens yet.but i get it in 8 days. but yea ill be goin to the new one cause ledgewood is to far away

Nah....

Paintball Depot's Old field was in Hacketstown.
    Had like 15+ fields..all were set up with bunkers.. and nice stuff, like a 2 story log cabin, ammo dump field, tent city with 25+ tents, tons of great stuff...

Its just been sitting and rotting the last 5+ yrs since Depot go kicked out for Zoning violations.

They then moved to West Mildford - Took over ALL STAR PAINTBALL when that guy went bankrupt.

They did wonders for that field, 8ish+ fields that they actually use of the 12ish +.

Either way... prices for paint are kinda steep.

I'd rather just go to On Target down central/south jersey, Shooters PB, or when i have to resort to PB Depot..

~da baller

(edit: WC i know that, just mentioning the places I usually go to for supplies or playtime)

Wc Keep Guest
    pbx in jersey city isnt a field its a store. their field, which is not opened to the public, is in sussex.

I'm from Bucks County, Pennsylvania but I play at Fireball Mountain and On Target all the time. A bunch of my team mates and I go up there in a big convy of suv's and cars. Is Roughneck Paintball BYOP?
    "You dont need to be so shallow, turn your head prepare to follow"-CKY

Re: Nah....

Originally posted by PsychoBaller
    Paintball Depot's Old field was in Hacketstown.
    Had like 15+ fields..all were set up with bunkers.. and nice stuff, like a 2 story log cabin, ammo dump field, tent city with 25+ tents, tons of great stuff...

Its just been sitting and rotting the last 5+ yrs since Depot go kicked out for Zoning violations.

They then moved to West Mildford - Took over ALL STAR PAINTBALL when that guy went bankrupt.

They did wonders for that field, 8ish+ fields that they actually use of the 12ish +.

Either way... prices for paint are kinda steep.

I'd rather just go to On Target down central/south jersey, Shooters PB, or when i have to resort to PB Depot..

~da baller

(edit: WC i know that, just mentioning the places I usually go to for supplies or playtime)

not true, i knew dan b4 he quit or whatever. There were never fields at the "hackettstown" (mansfield) store. the property was not theirs and the guy who owned it did not want the risk.

Stevo- did u see his custom minimag? i remember looking at it back in the day but i remember it being pretty nice.

Why dont any of you jersey players go to Jackfrost? or skirmish?

If i remember right on taget is in south jersey bc when i was at wildwood i was gunna go there but i didnt have time.

yea his minimag is really nice. i dont know any specs about it but it looks hot. his phantom looks even better, he has that thing all decked out

Not Sure.

Originally posted by magsRus
    Is Roughneck Paintball BYOP?
    I am not sure, but here is their link:

Roughneck Paintball

roughneck

i think only team days are byop cuz they r the only days im there and its always been byop

holla, I play FBM and skirmish(PA) I usualy play rec though, im too far from fields and I cant drive yet so its hard to get out .
    (by request, reset by Army)

Originally posted by $tevo
    rt 23 in hackestown right? isnt that right past jefferson? i dont have my liscens yet.but i get it in 8 days. but yea ill be goin to the new one cause ledgewood is to far away
    Yea I live right there in jefferson, I'm going to check out that new one tomarrow morning, I'll let you know how it is.

BajaBoy....wtf are u talking about ?

Paintball Depot used to own fields since 1982 in Hacketstown (around Bud Lake) and their original store has always been in Ledgewood.

Those fields were shut down becuase of many things, mostly cause they moved onto land that was not theirs, and 2, their main drive up to the staging area was just a long rutty dirt road where some cars could not make it.

A guy broke his leg once during a big game, and the ambulance couldnt make it up.. thats when the police and such notified the town, and they got shut down.

Their newer (bout 3-5yrs ago) field location is the site of the old All Star fields to which the guy was having financial probs with teh field and relationship problems (wife was nutz).

Either way.. Depot was co-using the field for a year or so until All Star shut down. and Depot just took over the entire thing.

~da baller

Re: BajaBoy....wtf are u talking about ?

From what I've been told, they have everything all square with the town now. They're just having problems with the Land Lord.

RMarks..... yah.....

but they are never going to get it back up and running.... even Dave now is saying.... "unlikely"..... cause their newer fields are doing well enough....

I'd like to play on the old fields again though..... Tent City and The Cabin and Blue Valley were my favs.... Blue Valley especially....

~da baller