Thread: D-day @ skirmish usa

D-day @ skirmish usa

Does any body have any info on D-Day ant skirmish usa? A few of my friends are looking to go to our first scenario and are wondering wat to bring, wat side to be on and general info on Dday at skirmish. Any info is appreciated thanx.

Well, D-Day was last year in the summer time. The next Scenario Game is Battle of the Bulge on March 1st I believe.

i belive that this will be one historical event!

Well, in my talks with Chuck Stoner (the guy who organizes all the scenarios at Skirmish), he wants to do historical military types of games. That leaves all the sci-fi ones for everybody else to do. After Battle of the Bulge, there's Burma Road.

I know what the other events were, but what was Burma Road, where did it take place, and when? I am thinking about going to one of these in the near future..

They don't have info up yet, but they will soon.

http://www.skirmish.com/scenario.html

Hmmmm, since EMR has nothing but open play in July, and D-Day is July 12-13th. I might actually be able to make that. Though I probably won't.

Will be at Battle of the Bulge though. Playing pump as usual.

this scenario is out I GOT METALLICA TICKETS and its july 12th at the vet
    its not what you know, its what you can prove

Originally posted by Dayspring
    Well, D-Day was last year in the summer time. The next Scenario Game is Battle of the Bulge on March 1st I believe.
    They are doing D-Day again. Cool I missed last year's!

Even better Gettysburg will be 8 hours each day (no nights). I actually prefer not playing at night. It's fun as a novelty, but after full dark, it just gets silly.

If they get any better about having some semblence of organization (Hunger Moon was just aweful) my group and I will be a regulars at Skirmish Scenarios.

Getting psyched!

Resurrecting as it is soon.

I'll be there. I'll be defending the beaches of Normandie for the Fatherland.
    [insert yet to be made Stewie from Familyguy sig pic.. use him and I will be sad]

Feedback thread: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=0d76afaf5a78b6f79cf2977376a4c191&threadid=177222

Good Traders/sellers/buyers: ß.C., Dansim, yllwsmrf, Cris8762, Mossman,

From PBnation: Philthismax, Eniac101, Devilstar2k2