Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 83 Bps??

I told you I have proof jackass, I'll forward it to you if you wish. It's straight from TIPPMANN THEMSELVES which is much more reliable than APG (self proclaimed #1 like McDonalds) could ever be.

And who's the writer of that little blip?

So let us recap. I have EVIDENCE from Tippmann themselves (which I posted their own words), and Brak even stated about people that saw it shoot.
    How could this be if it's non-operational?

Just shut up about it already. The thing can be set up and fully operational. Are you that arrogant that you can't admit you are wrong? Is that too hard for you to do? Get off your egotrip buddy.

ive heard u can download a movie of the hell hound firing its gun on kazaa, so im pretty sure its functional, besides why would tippmann spend all that money to make a gun that doesnt work?
    VIVA LA TOM

i believe both of you are right. the article is rather vague and i could be putting words in peoples mouthes (sp?) but i think what it means to say is that at the time the tippmann hellhound was operating (which must have been the same time APG had written the article) the cannon was not functioning or tippmann simply did not want to operate it because of the rain.

edit: oops hehe heres the article http://www.softcom.net/users/dauber/...tipvsworld.htm

edit two: on second thought it sounds like it was running. but perhaps the rain-ceasing-cannon-function theory could still be applied

ghillieguy, get off your own little mountain. you are wrong. dead wrong. we have now proved that the people in tippmann confirmed it of working, there are movies of it shooting, and hundreds, if not thousands of people who went to the tippmann scenario games SAW IT SHOOT. we even heard of how much it sucked when a guy accidentally walked in front of it. what do you have? a crappy magazine article written by a moron who has no idea what he is talking about and did absolutely no research about the subject. case closed, you are wrong.
    SIG RULES SUCK REAL BAD AND THEYRE STUPID AND DUMB AND THEY STINK AND ARE STUPID AND I HATE THEM AND THEY SUCK REAL BAD

What do i have? Until you can post phisical evidence of it shooting (not forwarded by tippmann) than i'll beleve you. And if somewone can show me an actuall clip of it shooting or a picture like i did, than i will fully beleve you. Brak and Meph, you both idiots that have no lives what so ever and you need to get off my case and be mature men. Grow some pubes...
    Sig over 50k

we have already shown you the evidence everyone else needs. obviously, you are not a normal person and need help. and whats with the "pubes" and telling US to grow up? look at yourself, i think your the one who needs to grow up and get a life.

I'm not a mormal person and need help for beleving a magazine article instead of some idiots? Grow some balls and i'm tired of arguing with you couse it's getting nowhere.

I understand his position. He has a widely circulated magazine article in print which he posted which specifically mentions it is not functional. You are writting text. But this may help:

Pic of Hellhound

Click on the part that says "Canon" It says it shoots at 50 balls/second.

here come the childish comments! im saying you have an illegitimate source, and obviously APG did NO research about their article, if you can call it an article, about the hellhound. and i doubt that the people at tippmann are a "bunch of idiots". lets see you design a paintball gun, and on top of that, A WORKING PAINTBALL GATTLING GUN. oh, and as you can see on the close up picture, the feed system is similar to that of an a-5

You have to admit though that APG is a good magazine and i dought that they wouldn't research it. You did not provide enough visuall evidense to convince me it fires. I am searching kazaa right now and didn't find anything.

That image is from Tippman, if the manufacuter says its true I think you are about out of luck on proving its false. Also Kazza isn't the best place to search for something like this...

NYX-Matrix/Mamba IR3
    -----> Click the picture, do it!

PBnation

Impulse Owners Group (IOG)

Somewon posted that it was on kazza.

Originally posted by GhillieGuy
    You have to admit though that APG is a good magazine...

Hahaha. Right. APG is a good magazine. That's droll. Yeah, you keep believing that kid. You say it enough, you'll believe it eventually.

Why don't you think APG is a good magazine? ANd what makes you think i'm a kid?

Ever READ APG? Of course not, because you can't! They have people that can't even pass 5th grade English writing for them. If you ever see how people post here on the internet.... that's the APG writing staff.

And the articles they do write are full of nothing but common sense or complete nonsense. I would make a list, but I don't have the time.

Every single letter to the editor has the infamous "I was watching television last night and there was an episode of King of the Hill....." I think you can fill in the rest of THAT message.

Reviews are, hmmmm. How can I put this? I'll be nice in wording this. Basically put, every single marker they ever have and future ever will review will end with the last paragraph saying "This is a GREAT marker, we suggest you buy it." It's the same review each time, they just replace the company and product names and re-print it.

The magazine isn't even a magazine anymore if you really want to get technical. It's a bloody catalogue! There's more pages for just Paintballgear.com advertisements than there are articles!

You want a real magazine, check out Paintball2Xtremes, Crossfire, P8nt for all tournament coverage, et cetera. Not Faceful, though. Damn French people are just making an excuse to put up those great pictures. Their articles have more proper English in them than APG though, and they're bloody FRENCH! Their broken english is better than the APG writers' who actually live here!

Like I said. Self-proclaimed number 1 is NOT actually number one. If you honestly believe in their garbage, then you will believe that Skirmish USA in Jim Thorpe is still ranked #1 in the country. And I promise you, if you ever actually play at Skirmish and THEN play at any other field, you will not call Skirmish #1 field in America.

1-800-533-4831

Give a call. Ask for yourself even! Record it too while you're at it.

Then replay it back over and over to remind you that you're a Schmuck.

Originally posted by speedyejl
    Getting the timming straight probably won't be that hard. You could use a mechanism like on prop air planes with machine guns. Basicaly when ever a propeller is infront of the gun a little nub hits a rod which blocks the trigger. In this case there would be little notches in the drive which mark where barrels are. Well im going to stop explaining it thier, give it some thought you will understand.
    I always wondering how that worked.

ghillieguy, ill put it bluntly. you are wrong. APG sucks, and i doubt that tippmann would lie to the whole entire world about the hellhound

You have to admit though that APG is a good magazine...
    Dude APG is a newb mag. Have you not noticed the similarity of each new issue that comes out. They all have crap about controversial rof, paintball's outlook, woods vs. speedball, and some real dumb tips on how to not get bunkered and crap. Wanna read a real paintball mag? Get a facefull... and you sound like a kid cause you were so naive in that argument. Be more open minded, you might learn something.
    - your daddy

Why are you guys beating this guy down because he didn't believe some appeal to authority from a random internet personality over a magazine article from the most circulated paintball magazines on the planet? He was wrong, the magazine was wrong. Whats the big deal?

I personally don't believe everything I read on the net and I don't think that makes me naive.

Well i'm older than you, and i think that i'll stay with APG.

Thumbs down ghillieguy

I'm not a mormal person and need help for beleving a magazine article instead of some idiots? Grow some balls and i'm tired of arguing with you couse it's getting nowhere.
    huh?

You have to admit though that APG is a good magazine and i dought that they wouldn't research it.
    that is so funny my sides hurt from lauging so hard.

because a 200 page paid advertisement is biased. it is trying to sell products not inform people.
    because you act and think like one.

Well i'm older than you, and i think that i'll stay with APG.
    that is immature and illogical. age means nothing. people of all ages start playing paintball. age is not a relevant factor of knowledge of the game. experiance is. like working for tippmann. i would imagine some one inside the industry would know far more than some one out side it.
    Meph knows what he is talking about. he has gained lots of respect because of of his knowledge. he is highly respected and not beleiving him is your loss. believing a paid advertisment like apg is a great loss as well. you are closing your mind to the truth and beleiving lies.

listen to your elders or be beat by them...

that advice wont work now, he is already beaten

I really dont care what you people think. And i havent been beaten until i beleive you, so i havent been beaten.

I really dont care what you people think. And i havent been beaten until i beleive you, so i havent been beaten.
    Ignorance is bliss...

From "1984" by George Orwell
    War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength
    Camo Green MicroMag #CF33558
    lvl 10 kit on 68 Automag A.I.R. Valve
    16 in. Black Aluminum Freak w/ All American Tip
    Black Blade Intelliframe
    12v Revvy w/ TurboRev
    Nitro Duck 88/3000 w/ Centerflag Hyper Flow 301 Reg

1984 is my favorite book, please dont soil its reputation by relating it to this midless boob

boob?????? thats a real ignorant thing to say from a real ignorant person...

what do u expect? he cant swear at you or the mods will get mad, i think name calling is a tad childish, but not if its true

your calling me ignorant? okay, whos the one who wont believe something that it totally true just because they have the largest ego in the world and are totally ignorant to obvious evidence?