Thread: help boo-yaah help

Exclamation help boo-yaah help

ive had my boo-yaah for some time now, ive sent it to mako to put the shim kit in and got it back, now the problem is...on 15bps full auto or burst, it doesn't shoot everytime, it may shoot every 5-6 times the actual solinoid clicks...( the trigger is "clicking" the full 15 bps, but just only shooting every 5-6 "clicks") sorry thats the best way i can explain it...it shoots fine on semi...and fine on real slow full/burst up to about 5 bps....anything past that it just skips a beat....like doesn't even cycle but every 5-6 times the actual trigger cycles....plz help
    My Feedback
    -under construction-

I used to own a boo-yaah frame on my minimag but to had problems like you. i think that the solenoid moves too fast for the on/off. when I really hammered down on the trigger on semi i had the same problem. I heard that if you change the on/off to an after-market that it helps to eliminate the problem. Personally I'd just get rid of it and buy a new frame and YES I know how much those frames are.

your using the on/off pin supplied with the frame right... try a rt on/off too

Yeah i agree try it out and LMK

yes, u are exactly right about my problem.....and yes im using the on/off with the frame....but u think i need an aftermarket one?...or an RT on/off?

the included on/off pin is thinner for part of the length, to reduce friction... the emag uses the rt on/off and it's generally the same thing happening (solonoid being used... just a more heavy duty one)... some people say it works, i've never tried it myself so i can't say for sure

i suggest you find someone with a rtpro.. or x-valve or something, and try their on/off in yours. If it works, time to go and buy one... if not, then time to pursue another solution without wasting money on something that didn't work

oh and, you've probably tried this already but... try a fresh battery if you havn't already

im using the rechargable battery that came with it, its all good, im going to the field today and hopefully the guy with the RT will show up....heh...but thanks for your suggestion.....seems everyone elses booyaah problems has to do with the on/off too....keep them coming the more the info the better

search around on the forums i have a faq site
    -Doron
    ---X-Mag'n spending the G's.---

My feedback